2023-2024 Touro College of Osteopathic Medicine (Harlem Campus)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
any As this week/recently? if so, what interview date?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Is there anything current students can share about the benefits of going to medical school in harlem/the population?

Reactions: 1 user
Just withdrew my A here- hoping it goes to one of you deserving people!!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Are any accepted Harlem students open to/interested in swapping spots with a Middletown accepted student? I already live in the city and have an apartment and don’t want to move. DM me if so

Anyone that interviewed on 2/5 hear anything back yet? I know they said 4-6 weeks, but as this cycle is starting to close I’m getting more impatient lol

Members don't see this ad :)
plz post if any acceptances! I'd like to know if their WL is moving...

Congrats! How was your interview? What were your stats if you don’t mind sharing?
Interview went well I didn't love that it was online but nothing bad happened sub 510 mcat and 3.46 cGPA and sGPA thousands of clinical hours paid and volunteer.

Anyone know anything on whether the curriculum is still slated to change to systems based this year? I’ve heard they are still working on it…

interviewed on 2/28, received WL on 3/22. OOS.

Hi everyone - Rising OMS-III here. Best of luck! I know there is usually a lot of movement off the waitlist in the summer right up until white coat. Message me with any questions!

Has anyone had a tour here? I have one scheduled soon. What did you wear? Did you bring a guest? (I know I already got the A but I'm still anxious about it :unsure:)

Has anyone had a tour here? I have one scheduled soon. What did you wear? Did you bring a guest? (I know I already got the A but I'm still anxious about it :unsure:)
Tour is typically extremely causal. I'd recommend wearing something comfortable but smart/casual to be professional. Most people bring guests but it is entirely up to you. Message me with any questions :)

• Care
Tour is typically extremely causal. I'd recommend wearing something comfortable but smart/casual to be professional. Most people bring guests but it is entirely up to you. Message me with any questions :)
Great, thank you so much!

Hi, if there are any accepted Harlem students interested in swapping with an accepted Middletown student please message me. 3rd year rotations are typically at a near by hospital (Garnet Health Medical Center) so you will not have to move 3rd year clinical rotations and the COL is significantly less than in the city.
Is this the process to transfer from one campus to the other? Do they make students swap?

Last edited:
Anyone know anything on whether the curriculum is still slated to change to systems based this year? I’ve heard they are still working on it…

As a current student at a different Touro NY location, the word going around is that the 1st year curriculum is NOT changing next year because there have been implementation problems at the administration level. If you're choosing between schools and you wanted a mod-based curriculum, I implore you to reach out to admissions and get an answer for yourself.

OMS-1 here! Feel free to PM any questions!
I know people say there’s a lot of movement in the waitlist after May. But this thread is super quiet so I just wanted to ask if you’ve heard of people getting off the waitlist after months of silence? Like I’ve been waitlisted since mid December.