cr8t8c8lc8re
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I never got this and I submitted my secondary on 7/5 :/Got this too, a little concerned this might be a soft hold based on previous threads
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I never got this and I submitted my secondary on 7/5 :/Got this too, a little concerned this might be a soft hold based on previous threads
It was fun! MMI was much more conversational than I expectedAnyone who had their IIs today, how did it go for y'all? Was the MMI format what you expected?
My kid said the applicants (and the UA-Phx med students who attended) all seemed nice and that it was a very positive day. Seemed like a lot more OOS than IS interviewees in attendance, but I guess that makes sense since there are 7 times as many OOS applicants as IS applicants.It was fun! MMI was much more conversational than I expected
OOS, took almost 2 months to receive the complete email.If I submitted 7/1 and still didn’t get the academic screening email, should I reach out?
^^ Yes, for context I meant I submitted my secondary on 7/23 but my primary on the second day, and I think they're actually just considering primary for the screening email so hopefully you should get it soon.OOS, took almost 2 months to receive the complete email.
Oh is the academic screening email before the secondary or after? Because I submitted my secondary on 07/01 and didn’t receive anything except the “secondary application received email”^^ Yes, for context I meant I submitted my secondary on 7/23 but my primary on the second day, and I think they're actually just considering primary for the screening email so hopefully you should get it soon.
I don't know 100%, I'm guessing they only send you that email if you submitted the secondary but I don't think it's like dependent on your secondary if that makes sense, since they haven't reviewed it yetOh is the academic screening email before the secondary or after? Because I submitted my secondary on 07/01 and didn’t receive anything except the “secondary application received email”
this is one of the quickest II invites I have ever seenII received today!!!
In state, secondary submitted 9/4 -- not sure how I got turned around that fast but I'll take it
did u ever receive academic screening complete?II received today!!!
In state, secondary submitted 9/4 -- not sure how I got turned around that fast but I'll take it
Yes. I received confirmation of my secondary application at 0800 on 9/4, as I had submitted at like 0200 that morning. I received academic screening notification at 1142 on 9/4, and II was received today at 1030did u ever receive academic screening complete?
everyone gets it. i believe it just means you've met the minimum requirements for admission and have been moved to the review queue.just got the academic screening complete email after being complete on 7/23. Does everyone eventually get this email, or is it indicative of a hold/R/II?
Thank you and congrats! Would you be comfortable sharing approximately when you received your II here, and if you are IS or OOS? I am really hoping for a II sometime soon 🤞Current MS1 at UA COMP- feel free to reach out with questions🙂
Do you have a sense of what percentage of in-state IIs ultimately receive admission offers?Current MS1 at UA COMP- feel free to reach out with questions🙂
Thank you and congrats! Would you be comfortable sharing approximately when you received your II here, and if you are IS or OOS? I am really hoping for a II sometime soon [emoji1696]
Thanks for your reply!I received my II fairly early in the cycle I don’t remember exactly when but I know I interviewed the first week of September. I was OOS but trying real hard to turn that to IS here soon lol
COMP sends out II through the whole cycle getting an early II doesn’t mean a ton for them they are pretty slow when it comes to filling the class
Do you have a sense of what percentage of in-state IIs ultimately receive admission offers?
Based on the crowdsourced data on cycletrack, they have historically had rolling admissions primarily between October and DecemberOOS II! Academic screening 09/05.
edit: apparently the date they gave me was only for in person. does anyone know if interviewing in december puts you at a disadvantage for this school?
so if I interview early december you think I'll still be good? or it's pushing it?Based on the crowdsourced data on cycletrack, they have historically had rolling admissions primarily between October and December
Or a day or two after that, at least based on prior years. ymmvFirst As come out Oct 15th right?
Prob not worth it this late. They prioritize early submissions and aren’t very OOS friendly.if i am oos and applied now am i at a significant disadvantage or is there still a chance?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.