medDawgbruh
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
SameJust got the active consideration email again
Me too! First time I got it so I thought it was a rejection 😅Same
SameSame
hi! does anyone have any more info on this? this is my first interview without the like 20 minute sit down w one person portion. is there any opportunity in the MMI to just answer questions about myself or is it all the ethical scenarios? also is it acting scenarios or just answer?How is the MMI interview? Is it entirely behavioral/ethical, or are there also personal questions?
We can't disclose too much since we signed an NDA, but it's a pretty standard MMI. Very chill experience. If you have already interviewed this cycle, I think you will be cruising.hi! does anyone have any more info on this? this is my first interview without the like 20 minute sit down w one person portion. is there any opportunity in the MMI to just answer questions about myself or is it all the ethical scenarios? also is it acting scenarios or just answer?
This is from the school's MSAR page!Does anyone know how, or if, we can access their match list?
I saw it in last year's SDN thread if you search around, I forget the exact time of the year it was posted but some amazing person went through the match day recording and typed up each person's match location + speciality ! There's one that's like half filled in and then if you go down a little later in the thread there's the fully filled in oneDoes anyone know how, or if, we can access their match list?
+1OOS R womp womp
My email said the earliest update would be tomorrow, the 28thany updates on the active consideration?
Praying for good news tmrw!My email said the earliest update would be tomorrow, the 28th
I believe March 3rd is the last virtual dayToday’s AVD was the last in-person, with one last virtual interview day on the schedule soon. They told the applicants today that they’d hear in four weeks.
Nothing on my end or on cycletrack or admit. What time do calls and emails usually go out (I thought it was around now but maybe not?)Anything?
Yeah that’s what I thought…guess we’ll hear more soonNothing on my end or on cycletrack or admit. What time do calls and emails usually go out (I thought it was around now but maybe not?)
lmao can't wait to hear that I am still in active considerationYeah that’s what I thought…guess we’ll hear more soon
did you get email today?lmao can't wait to hear that I am still in active consideration
where you on active consideration?Wow, OOS A call just now! Completely unexpected! Interviewed in August
Yeah, I got like 5 different active consideration emails since my interviewswhere you on active consideration?
Same! That’s good news active consideration people are hearing backplease keep us posted rest of the active consideration hoping for good news for sept interview
congratulations!Wow, OOS A call just now! Completely unexpected! Interviewed in August
Congrats! If you don’t mind me asking, when did you interview?OOS A!
1/6!Congrats! If you don’t mind me asking, when did you interview?
were you group A or B?1/6!
Nothing yet…would appreciate if they can at least communicate with us regularly. They have been pretty good about it in previous cyclesHas anyone gotten the CR email for today yet?
anything yet?Nothing yet…would appreciate if they can at least communicate with us regularly. They have been pretty good about it in previous cycles
Not for meanything yet?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.