-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Charles R Drew
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
otis31
Full Member
do you guys think we will be hearing today
I hope so! I did not sleep last night [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24] I was tossing and turning all night!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
manojoblanco!
Full Member
no wayMy bestie westie just got an email with an acceptance 😫❤️
Promise! No call tho, just email!no way
slownsteady02
Full Member
Congratulations to them! Ik last cycle they were saying they sent them out sporadically…currently at work refreshing my email every five min 😂
soontobemed_
Full Member
don’t get me anxious lol. what time did they get it? and if you happen to know, when did they interview?My bestie westie just got an email with an acceptance 😫❤️
🤣 I am blessed that the people in my life are blessed in abundanceLOL...how many friends do you have?
At 8am or around there!! And like in early October! Sorry for producing anxiety 😭don’t get me anxious lol. what time did they get it? and if you happen to know, when did they interview?
soontobemed_
Full Member
thanks, congratulations to your friend!At 8am or around there!! And like in early October! Sorry for producing anxiety 😭
slownsteady02
Full Member
Congratulations! If you dont mind what is ur mcat and when u interviewI got in!!
Are y’all who got in IS or OOS
Both my peers were ISAre y’all who got in IS or OOS
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are the emails going out in rank order? 🥺
If we end up in spot #61 does that mean we get waitlisted until initial acceptances get declined and they move down the list?
I’m just spiraling over here, no need to worry.
I should probably go do something productive instead of obsessing over what is or is not in my email….. buuuuuuuut…….
If we end up in spot #61 does that mean we get waitlisted until initial acceptances get declined and they move down the list?
I’m just spiraling over here, no need to worry.
I should probably go do something productive instead of obsessing over what is or is not in my email….. buuuuuuuut…….
koolpremed
Full Member
Damn does that mean that those who interviewed in September and got accepted already got an email?
manojoblanco!
Full Member
I interviewed in Sept. No news here.
slownsteady02
Full Member
No way they sent them all out right 😭😭im at work trying not to spiral and check my email every 5 min
koolpremed
Full Member
Idk last year it seems like it was an A wave and everybody else got nothing but silence
soontobemed_
Full Member
hopefully there’s been some with multiple A’s with another top choiceI wonder how many students will decline there acceptance??
Last year they sent them out over two days it looks like. Tbh there’s nothing we can do but wait atp.
123penguin
Full Member
A through email 30 mins ago! Good luck everyone!!!
slownsteady02
Full Member
Congrats! When you interview?A through email 30 mins ago! Good luck everyone!!!
slownsteady02
Full Member
Also for those accepted: was there a change in your portal?
soontobemed_
Full Member
congratulations! are you IS or OSS?A through email 30 mins ago! Good luck everyone!!!
123penguin
Full Member
IS!congratulations! are you IS or OSS?
SPIDEY_Senses
Full Member
The start of the week yall EXCITED
123penguin
Full Member
OctoberCongrats! When you interview?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
manojoblanco!
Full Member
A at 2:44 EST. 🙂
slownsteady02
Full Member
Congrats on the A and other A’s. I got no other tips but follow ur heart. With more than 1 A i think u will succeed anywhere. 🙂Received A a few min ago. Interviewed Sep. OOS. LM 66. Not sure if I’ll accept because I have other As and because I had a bad interview experience at this school so I didn’t leave with a feeling of being welcomed. Not sure how much weight I should put on that experience.
greEn_applE_lollipop_358
Full Member
super anxious and keep refreshing my email...people with As, does the email seem personalized? I'm just wondering what the hold up is...
They are not calling right? Only email? Trying not to answer all the spam calls I get lol
night_singer99
Full Member
My stomach hurts😭😭 this waiting I cant
soontobemed_
Full Member
I swear my stomach is in knots. I have to get out my house and get some air before I go crazyMy stomach hurts😭😭 this waiting I cant
koolpremed
Full Member
im guessing if we don’t hear anything by tmrw we’re not the ones😭
koolpremed
Full Member
Being delusional has helped meI’m so bummed right now 😔 really felt this was going to be the one for me. Still no word though so maybe keep being delusional an A is coming??? 😟
hopefulmed444
New Member
Let’s keep our heads up at least until the 15th. It’s not over until it’s over!
soontobemed_
Full Member
definitely keeping this in mind, plus it’s the first day and considering that it was mentioned interviewees were ranked so it may be sent out in orderLet’s keep our heads up at least until the 15th. It’s not over until it’s over!
night_singer99
Full Member
Me praying that i am ranked in the top #60
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got a phonecall around 1:20 PST
slownsteady02
Full Member
Was it an A call?Just got a phonecall around 1:20 PST
Yes, I received the A email at 11am pst so I feel like theyre just following up. Came from a 323 numberWas it an A call?
OOS?? when did you interview! CongratsJust got a phonecall around 1:20 PST
Thank you! my first A 😭.
IS, I was late september if I recall correctly
IS, I was late september if I recall correctly