soontobemed_
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
it’s a holiday today so it might be hard to reach anyoneI’ve been trying but can’t get through to anyone 🤷🏻♀️
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
it’s a holiday today so it might be hard to reach anyoneI’ve been trying but can’t get through to anyone 🤷🏻♀️
novemberCongrats!! When did you interview??
I did too. This is so stupidHold up…. I literally just got a waitlist email after my rejection email???
FR!!! 🤣 i said did they forgot to blind copy usI like how she included everyone on the waitlist in the email. So much for privacy 😭
She definitely didn't mean to do that. LMAO I know this school isn't necessarily for those with a whole bunch of choices but this whole admissions process and office is poorly run. Now people are replying all lol.I like how she included everyone on the waitlist in the email. So much for privacy 😭
But seeing everyone else on that email is kinda crazy it’s 100+ ppl on the waitlist lmfao so much for hopeShe definitely didn't mean to do that. LMAO I know this school isn't necessarily for those with a whole bunch of choices but this whole admissions process and office is poorly run. Now people are replying all lol.
Fully agree. to @Gigatt1234's point, why are people saying they got accepted? This school is hilarious.But seeing everyone else on that email is kinda crazy it’s 100+ ppl on the waitlist lmfao so much for hope
Literally i wish i could get out of the email thread because i am not ready for the notificationsthe reply all is taking me out
it’s the “I accept the waitlist” for me 😭🤣 I mean there’s really no other option other than to decline it I get it tho lmaothe reply all is taking me out
Hopefully deterred, if anythingI can’t wait for upcoming applicants to look at this thread and be entertained
Me too! The number of people on that waitlist is crazy but better than nothing lolHold up…. I literally just got a waitlist email after my rejection email???
LMAO Now Loeza replies all to apologize? Proper procedure is just apologizing BCC'd instead of drawing attention to her mistake.
it could’ve also been more well thought out… it gave “Oops my bad, lol. Aight, bye” 🥴LMAO Now Loeza replies all to apologize? Proper procedure is just apologizing BCC'd instead of drawing attention to her mistake.
Hello it was sent to 190 from what I seeabout ~100 people who were sent a rejection email got an offer for the WL.
Check to make sure and good luck 🙂
So that was you and it truly was only sent to ppl who haven’t been accepted ?I thought it was acceptance and opened up the thread. I have never been through such an emotional roller coaster like today. I’m crying and laughing.
No shot if so y’all are cooked I responded at least 3rd😭 it’s prob by how they ranked usDoes anyone have any insight into how the ranking/ordering of the wait-list goes? Like is just the #1 wait-list spot was given to whoever replied first? lol
Oh man so you got an acceptance email?? This school sucksYes, the first email before mine said accepted and thought it was their administration telling me I got accepted. I also got the rejected email before it and I hope it is by who responded first cuz I got 2nd😂. I wish I can give everyone a huge hug, perhaps a carne asada for our shared troubles.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.