You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Charles R Drew
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Has anyone asked about their waitlist position yet. I want to but I’m scared it’ll get me sent to the back of the line lmao
I asked when we got the waitlist email and she replied and said they would not release the waitlist rank at allHas anyone asked about their waitlist position yet. I want to but I’m scared it’ll get me sent to the back of the line lmao
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Fair enough tbh I would complain but Most schools are like thisI asked when we got the waitlist email and she replied and said they would not release the waitlist rank at all
just withdrew my A!! hope it goes to one of yall!!
Thank you and best of luck wherever you go future Dr!
SPIDEY_Senses
Full Member
I am currently in the QandA, loeza said we just have to wait. As soon as a spot is available she calls the next person. Last year 15 people just got off.There is a Q and A today, please let us know what they say about the 2029 class? If anyone goes. Thank you
SPIDEY_Senses
Full Member
Last YearLast year or there is 15 spots open ??
OOS A!!
BothCongrats did you get an email or call
slownsteady02
Full Member
Besides this any other important info given?I am currently in the QandA, loeza said we just have to wait. As soon as a spot is available she calls the next person. Last year 15 people just got off.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
slownsteady02
Full Member
Anything today?
rankedIs the waitlist ranked or unranked?
slownsteady02
Full Member
I will forever stand on the fact that waitlist ranks being unknown is the dumbest thing ever
Facts I don’t see the point in keeping the list unknown. It’s not like we can improve our stock anyways. If it’s set, it’s set.I will forever stand on the fact that waitlist ranks being unknown is the dumbest thing ever
waterbender7
New Member
IS A this AM
NorCalDoc8
New Member
IS A this morning around 9!!
NorCalDoc8
New Member
I got the email first then a call a few hours later.Did y’all get an email, call or both
Last edited:
Where my fellow waitlist homies at?? Stay strong, lets hope for some movement soon
huey__freeman
New Member
IS A around 10pm last night!! Just wanted to say for my fellow waitlist people to stay positive and every single person here deserves to get in. Been a hard cycle but good things are coming to you soon
IS A around 10pm last night!! Just wanted to say for my fellow waitlist people to stay positive and every single person here deserves to get in. Been a hard cycle but good things are coming to you soon
Congrats!! Did you get a phone call or just by email?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Uredi20
Full Member
ISThank you are you in state or out of state
huey__freeman
New Member
Thank you! Just by email but I don’t think I got the call because it was lateCongrats!! Did you get a phone call or just by email?
soontobemed_
Full Member
so far has WL —> A been reported from IS applicants?
I'm about to rescind my A, I hope one of yall can get it!!!
Good looks and hope for the best wherever you end up!
waterbender7
New Member
Yes! I'm IS and got off the waitlist ~8 days agoso far has WL —> A been reported from IS applicants?
SPIDEY_Senses
Full Member
How many people did they say are on the waitlist??
There was like 190 on the email threadHow many people did they say are on the waitlist??
slownsteady02
Full Member
But i doubt they all accepted the wl position. Considering how late in the game it is some might have already gotten an A somewhere else.There was like 190 on the email thread
If you’re on the waitlist hold hope. I thought I was fried after seeing how many people are on there and managed to get off.
jbrooks456
New Member
OOS A ! First acceptance of the cycle !
Was it send to you today ??OOS A ! First acceptance of the cycle !
jbrooks456
New Member
Yes I got it this afternoon via emailWas it send to you today ??
Obedientlime
New Member
IS A email just now! Oh my gosh, this is my one and only acceptance this cycle. I'm ecstatic!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS A email just now! Oh my gosh, this is my one and only acceptance this cycle. I'm ecstatic!!
Congrats!!
Seems like there’s been a bit of movement already from the waitlist! Hoping for more movement soon as ppl start to select their med schools and withdraw from others!! We got this waitlist homies!
I believe it didn’t matter. I recall some people say they were at the bottom, middle and topHi I’m asking for a friend on the waitlist, but for those of you that got off the waitlist, were your names closer to the top of the email recipients list of the email they originally sent out to tell you you were waitlisted?
It didn’t matter I was like number 100 on that listHi I’m asking for a friend on the waitlist, but for those of you that got off the waitlist, were your names closer to the top of the email recipients list of the email they sent out to tell you you were waitlisted?
CaptainPrez831
Full Member
Received a full tuition scholarship!! This school just jumped up my list especially after their recent success with the match.