You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Duke
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
OOS A!! I literally started crying on the call😭😭 I am so immensely grateful
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
premedgirl33
Full Member
Congrats!! Just now?OOS A!! I literally started crying on the call😭😭 I am so immensely grateful
Yes like 10 min ago!! Interviewed mid-decemberCongrats!! Just now?
D
deleted1197021
OOS A OMFG
My favorite interviewer called and I cried and had a 15 chat with her!OOS A!! I literally started crying on the call😭😭 I am so immensely grateful
D
deleted1197021
Does anyone know when financial aid comes out and/or second look?
eggfriedrice
Full Member
not sure about financial aid but the person that called me said second look is april 4-6Does anyone know when financial aid comes out and/or second look?
D
deleted1197021
omgg the same weekend as UNC'snot sure about financial aid but the person that called me said second look is april 4-6
omg shadyyyyomgg the same weekend as UNC's
goldenretriever25
Full Member
And WashU. Guess they’ll both have a lower attendance haha!!!!!!omgg the same weekend as UNC's
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
aspiringneuroHIVphysician
Full Member
Intl A!
D
deleted1184116
I wonder if they do this on purpose....And WashU. Guess they’ll both have a lower attendance haha!!!!!!
dumplingsandstuff
New Member
congrats! did you just receive the call?Intl A!
futuremovementdoc
Full Member
+1 OOS A! Interviewed 12/12.
second look also the same weekend as UCLA :/
second look also the same weekend as UCLA :/
Chickenpotpiesoup
Full Member
just now?+1 OOS A! Interviewed 12/12.
second look also the same weekend as UCLA :/
Sakkarai7481
Full Member
when is it safe to say we’re cooked
Chickenpotpiesoup
Full Member
congrats!just now?
fr this is making me upset too+1 OOS A! Interviewed 12/12.
second look also the same weekend as UCLA :/
patientbook700
New Member
OOS A! Interviewed 11/12 (call at 2:24 PM ET)
Last edited:
Chickenpotpiesoup
Full Member
congrats! just now?OOS A! Interviewed 11/12
Has anyone who interviewed in October heard back yet?
justtryingforthatmd
Full Member
Yall I missed the admissions call bc i was with a patient am I cooked?? Voicemail said they'd call back this afternoon
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1203416
Yo, this dude might have the most elite lineup of T10 acceptances. Looks like Harvard might be next lmaoOOS A! Interviewed 11/12
I literally predicted this, will have to make a hard decision on which one to attend!+1 OOS A! Interviewed 12/12.
second look also the same weekend as UCLA :/
supernovae
Full Member
OOS A - I can't believe it!! Interviewed in late November!
Congratulations!!! Was this just now?OOS A - I can't believe it!! Interviewed in late November!
Chickenpotpiesoup
Full Member
great question!Congratulations!!! Was this just now?
difficultturtle
Full Member
CLEAR COMMS AND SAY WHEN YOU GOT THE CALL PLZ
dankmemes1
Full Member
Should I assume they are done with calls now … 😔
The FA office usually does a presentation near the end of March and most need/merit aid comes out a little after second look. There are certain merit scholarships where the winner(s) are notified at second look.Does anyone know when financial aid comes out and/or second look?
Also congrats to all the As so far! I don't use SDN much these days, but feel free to @ or DM me if you have specific program questions
dumplingsandstuff
New Member
supernovae
Full Member
I got the call a bit before 2:30pm EST!Congratulations!!! Was this just now?
aspiringneuroHIVphysician
Full Member
sorry just seeing this, it was around 2 PM EST, i missed the first call, but then I got a call back in 5 minscongrats! did you just receive the call?
Sakkarai7481
Full Member
what if I called THEM instead…
wish they’d just send out the WL/R’s already this is ridiculous
D
deleted1185824
A! Just a few minutes ago - they’re still calling 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Vina01
Full Member
Ahhh congrats! When did you interview?A! Just a few minutes ago - they’re still calling 🙂
D
deleted1185824
thanks!!! i believe it was oct I can’t remember the date thoAhhh congrats! When did you interview?
aoifeoleary
New Member
Got the A call about an hour ago!! Interviewed in September! Thank you cooper Flagg university 🙌🏻
CelestialDragon
Full Member
r the calls over then 😢
Similar threads
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K