2025-2026 Duke

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone who got the acceptance call today get the confirmation email yet or have your decision uploaded in the portal? I haven't yet.
 
Congrats to everyone who got in! I'm an MS1 at Duke so if you have any questions, please reach out to me via DM! Duke is such a special place and I genuinely think we have the best med school experience overall.
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to everyone who got in! I'm an MS1 at Duke so if you have any questions, please reach out to me! Duke is such a special place and I genuinely think we have the best med school experience overall.
hi! do you know if all MD acceptance calls have been made? or are they calling tomorrow as well?
 
Congrats to everyone who got in! I'm an MS1 at Duke so if you have any questions, please reach out to me! Duke is such a special place and I genuinely think we have the best med school experience overall.
DO you have on-campus housing? Where do all the med school students live?
 
DO you have on-campus housing? Where do all the med school students live?
also a student! im not sure that there is on-campus housing for grad students (maybe for intl students...).

I would say ~40-50% live near campus (Erwin rd/9th st, walking and shuttle distance, respectively) whereas the rest live all through Durham (a few even to the greater triangle area)
 
also a student! im not sure that there is on-campus housing for grad students (maybe for intl students...).

I would say ~40-50% live near campus (Erwin rd/9th st, walking and shuttle distance, respectively) whereas the rest live all through Durham (a few even to the greater triangle area)
Thank you so much!
 
also a student! im not sure that there is on-campus housing for grad students (maybe for intl students...).

I would say ~40-50% live near campus (Erwin rd/9th st, walking and shuttle distance, respectively) whereas the rest live all through Durham (a few even to the greater triangle area)
Second this! everyone in my class lives off campus but there are tons of apartments very close to the med school so you can walk to campus. A ton of your classmates will end up living in the same buildings so it feels awesome to have your friends as your neighbors!
 
+1 OOS WL here too! Mentally putting this in the same category as an R considering how there was little movement on the WL last year, but grateful to hear back nonetheless. Wishing all of you who got in the best of luck with your upcoming journey and I hope Durham treats you all well! Looking forward to eventually being colleagues with you future MDs in the future 🤝 You got this!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who interviewed but didn’t get an A, is everyone placed on the waitlist? Or are there possible post-II R’s at this point.
 
Any MSTP applicants hear anything? see anything in the portal? Also for anyone with a WL was it an email or just in the portal?
 
I applied MSTP and got the waitlist from an email pointing me to the portal. Anyone know if that's an MD-only WL or is it also for MSTP?