You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Duke
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
newkungfukenny
Full Member
i thought it was going to be 17th at the earliest?ya'll i need to know so bad... pls be this week
D
deleted1194639
Where did you hear this? Also @Mr. Macrophage any thoughts?i thought it was going to be 17th at the earliest?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1197021
I think it was on MSAR but I may be mistakenWhere did you hear this? Also @Mr. Macrophage any thoughts?
CelestialDragon
Full Member
1. someone in this thread who interviewed end of Jan-ish said that the ad coms from the info session said they're aiming for the week of Feb 17th or Feb 24th.
2. MSAR on the other hand says Feb 21st.
3. Adding onto that, my friend who emailed duke som admissions said he got an automatic reply which said decisions would come out on or before Feb. 24th.
in conclusion, I am confused and neurotic lol @Mr. Macrophage pls let us know ur thoughts lol
anyone else watching the SuperBowl rn to distract ourselves?!
2. MSAR on the other hand says Feb 21st.
3. Adding onto that, my friend who emailed duke som admissions said he got an automatic reply which said decisions would come out on or before Feb. 24th.
in conclusion, I am confused and neurotic lol @Mr. Macrophage pls let us know ur thoughts lol
anyone else watching the SuperBowl rn to distract ourselves?!
Where did you hear this? Also @Mr. Macrophage any thoughts?
1. someone in this thread who interviewed end of Jan-ish said that the ad coms from the info session said they're aiming for the week of Feb 17th or Feb 24th.
2. MSAR on the other hand says Feb 21st.
3. Adding onto that, my friend who emailed duke som admissions said he got an automatic reply which said decisions would come out on or before Feb. 24th.
in conclusion, I am confused and neurotic lol @Mr. Macrophage pls let us know ur thoughts lol
anyone else watching the SuperBowl rn to distract ourselves?!
I’m just a fellow applicant who’s had a few lucky guesses with other schools 😭
Synthesizing all information we know, plus some of my own information, I’m going to guess Feb 20-21!
tim_hortons_87193
Full Member
Hopefully the wait will be over soonI’m just a fellow applicant who’s had a few lucky guesses with other schools 😭
Synthesizing all information we know, plus some of my own information, I’m going to guess Feb 20-21!
D
deleted1197021
Do they typically release on a certain day of the week? Also do the do CR or does everyone get an A/R/WL?
neuroscience2024
Full Member
since they release decisions the once not rolling it is just A/WL/R and I believe they tend to release second half of the week so not Mondays/tuesdays typicallyDo they typically release on a certain day of the week? Also do the do CR or does everyone get an A/R/WL?
D
deleted1184116
feed my delusions guys, what if...it's today😗
D
deleted1197021
Would be the best valentines gift ever. Does anyone know if this is possible?feed my delusions guys, what if...it's today😗
newkungfukenny
Full Member
Msar says earliest Feb 21 😞
D
deleted1184116
MSAR has been off before! but yea in all likelihood will prob be next week at earliestMsar says earliest Feb 21 😞
newkungfukenny
Full Member
true thatMSAR has been off before! but yea in all likelihood will prob be next week at earliest
D
deleted1184116
this could be the week yall
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1197021
I hope it is
findingdorymed
Full Member
Do we know when MSTP releases decisions? Probably the same as MD I’m assuming?
D
deleted1194639
What day of the week has it historically been?this could be the week yall
tim_hortons_87193
Full Member
Seems like calls go out one day, WL/R the next. Which sucksDo we know if it will be all on one day or over a few days?
D
deleted1197021
omg that is so stressful for those who don't get a call!!Seems like calls go out one day, WL/R the next. Which sucks
D
deleted1184116
feeling physically nauseous with angst😢
I’m updating my prediction to Feb 20. Calls will start going out at 12pm and will last until about 2:30pm.I’m just a fellow applicant who’s had a few lucky guesses with other schools 😭
Synthesizing all information we know, plus some of my own information, I’m going to guess Feb 20-21!
D
deleted1184116
woah how come?I’m updating my prediction to Feb 20. Calls will start going out at 12pm and will last until about 2:30pm.
D
deleted1197021
Same. 9 As is insane though - congrats!feeling physically nauseous with angst😢
D
deleted1194639
Acceptances will come out this week, their auto-reply says that decisions will be released before the 24th which is a Monday.
neuroscience2024
Full Member
the admissions email auto reply? that definitely means the phone calls have to go out tomorrow or Thursday for the other information to be released a day laterAcceptances will come out this week, their auto-reply says that decisions will be released before the 24th which is a Monday.
D
deleted1197021
Have they ever done calls on a Wednesday?
neuroscience2024
Full Member
@polevaulter12the dean said during a recent interview session that they are aiming for the weeks of February 17th or 24th for decisions - I wish we knew the exact date though bc my sleep quality is going to be terrible for those few weeks!
Historically:
2024: Feb 21st (Wednesday) ~12-3 EST
2023: Feb 16th (Thursday) ~12-2 EST
2022: Feb 18th (Friday) ~12-6 EST
2021: Feb 26th (Friday) ~12-2 EST
tldr most likely 2/17-2/28 towards the middle-end of the week. Most calls are from 12-2 EST.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1184116
they could just mean acceptances? but I hope this is true^the admissions email auto reply? that definitely means the phone calls have to go out tomorrow or Thursday for the other information to be released a day later
D
deleted1197021
CelestialDragon
Full Member
based on the auto-reply, it could also mean calls for As go out friday 2/21 and WL/R emails go out monday b/c that would still align with "on or before" Monday 2/24. but hopefully @Mr. Macrophage 's prediction is correct, the sooner the better
If I’m right I’m owed a cookie!based on the auto-reply, it could also mean calls for As go out friday 2/21 and WL/R emails go out monday b/c that would still align with "on or before" Monday 2/24. but hopefully @Mr. Macrophage 's prediction is correct, the sooner the better
D
deleted1197021
not happening today...?
Chickenpotpiesoup
Full Member
You owe me a cookie 🍪If I’m right I’m owed a cookie!
If my prediction is wrong, I’ll give you one 🍪You owe me a cookie 🍪
D
deleted1184116
dont think so 🙁not happening today...?
Corgi Fluff
New Member
being ultra alert with any sound my phone makes... Would it be tomorrow then??
D
deleted1184116
im gonna screamCan't share specific admissions timeline, but campus is shut down today and most of tomorrow because of snow!
they can call me from their houses
Okay, with this in mind I’m definitely updating my prediction to the 21st, Friday, hahaCan't share specific admissions timeline, but campus is shut down today and most of tomorrow because of snow!
C’mon dukie just end my misery already
neuroscience2024
Full Member
I went to Duke, can confirm they do not know how to handle snow in any amount. It all shuts down but still fingers crossed for today.Okay, with this in mind I’m definitely updating my prediction to the 21st, Friday, haha
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1197021
Is there still a chance decisions come out today? ☹️
scrubz
Full Member
must have been the 3.5" of snow 🪱when the world needed shy hulud the most, he vanished
premedgirl33
Full Member
are we thinking tomorrow? this has been the longest week 😭
CelestialDragon
Full Member
auto-reply said on or before 2/24 so yea in theory i think As could go out tmrw and the WL/Rs on Monday 2/24... so stressful 😭
Great. a whole weekend to wait before getting the R after that abysmal MMI performanceauto-reply said on or before 2/24 so yea in theory i think As could go out tmrw and the WL/Rs on Monday 2/24... so stressful 😭
Similar threads
- Replies
- 35
- Views
- 11K