2024-2025 Florida International (FIU)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those expecting to hear tomorrow, do you know if they will email and call acceptances, or just call? I remember they said they would call for As, email for WLs and Rs, but I don't remember if they said they will email As as well as call. Thanks
 
For those expecting to hear tomorrow, do you know if they will email and call acceptances, or just call? I remember they said they would call for As, email for WLs and Rs, but I don't remember if they said they will email As as well as call. Thanks
Pretty sure they will email too. Do we think its going to be actually tomorrow or later this week?
 
Pretty sure they will email too. Do we think its going to be actually tomorrow or later this week?
For my interview group, 8/26, they said they would let us know October 15. And thanks, I will be working so I don't think I will be able to pick up any calls tmrw.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hi! quick question, when sending an update letter should i upload it to the portal or email as well?? wondering if it’ll get lost 🥲
 
For those who have interviewed, how was your experience?

mine were not very conversational, as they have a list of questions to go through and just the right amount of time to fit so it was just question after question. the questions were not too crazy though. one interviewer was really nice, the other was a bit colder and kinda awkward, so mixed bag there.
 
mine were not very conversational, as they have a list of questions to go through and just the right amount of time to fit so it was just question after question. the questions were not too crazy though. one interviewer was really nice, the other was a bit colder and kinda awkward, so mixed bag there.
Can verify this, I had one really chill and friendly student interviewer, and then a more professional and neutral staff member interviewer.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was complete on 10/2 (sadly very late, I know). Does anyone have a rough estimate when I'd hear back from them about either an II or rejection? I think it's still too soon for me to expect to hear from them.