2024-2025 Kentucky

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah anyone IS hear anything this week?
IS A for the Lexington campus earlier this week. I loved my visit there, but I'll be withdrawing my application. Hopefully, the offer will go to one of y'all next week!

And if this cycle doesn't work out for anyone, please don't get discouraged! This process can be difficult, random, and unfair. As someone who had to apply multiple times, it will be challenging, but you can absolutely get through this. Best of luck to everyone here!
 
If you get rejected from MD/PhD and then are waitlisted for MD only, is there any likelihood of getting off the WL or are you considered low tier (currently seems no hope )🙁
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know if there’s an orientation specifically for RPLP folks or if it’s just the Lexington one?
I didn’t hear anything about a separate orientation. All I heard was the general orientation for all the campuses at Lexington I think. I could be wrong tho