Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No 💔Has anyone received any sort of correspondence from Meharry since those emails?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
No 💔Has anyone received any sort of correspondence from Meharry since those emails?
In the portal I saw no option to send updates, does anyone know if we can email them to admissions?Has anyone tried contacting them? Like letter of update/interest or email?
I just took one for the team. I’m under the 505 so nothing to lose.🙂Has anyone tried contacting them? Like letter of update/interest or email?
Waitlist or rejection ? Did the interview go poorly ? GPA?😭 Not good decision my friend
I talked to admissions today. I was told if I hadn’t received a rejection email I was still under review for an interview.Has anyone had any luck contacting them recently?
I think this school interviews the least of the HBCU med schools. From what I’ve seen basically everyone is accepted post llI talked to admissions today. I was told if I hadn’t received a rejection email I was still under review for an interview.
Was also told that they did rolling admissions and would be admitting up until orientation.
it’s been oddly silent on this thread it makes me wonder what things are looking like on the admissions end and how this may affect the incoming class. and considering the secondary deadline extension i assume they may have had to extend more II than normal.. i just wonder how selective they are beingThere isn’t one to my knowledge. I’ve only seen max 6 As on here so I assume roughly 40 have been accepted not sure what that yield will look like. Also maybe 10 reported ll but in my opinion they’ve had to have at least interviewed 150+ by now but on aamc MSAR allegedly they only interview 200 which I assume to be impossible given class size and yield
No way to know for sure. Ik it happened last year if it happened the year before also then maybe.Anyone think this year they’ll do like last year and interview and speed admit in June????
I doubt it man I think last year was on accident rather than by design due to more ppl withdrawing than anticipatedAnyone think this year they’ll do like last year and interview and speed admit in June????
Is the post ll acceptance super high here or something ?I’m literally praying people get accepted elsewhere and withdraw so I can interview here this has been like my preferred school since my youth [emoji24]
I was told during my MMI interview that they meet Monday afternoonsDoes anyone know when the admissions committee meets and or released decisions ?
When was your last interviewInternational A!
Is there an accepted students groupme?
Did u just get an A?Anyone know the grading system is P/F or letter graded? Also, is attendance required or optional?
Also, for Interviews, do they say the MMI prompt or are they written so you can read them and prepare the answer
Unconfirmed but I heard that they recently changed to both P/F and optional, but do not hold me to this. For the MMI interview you will be able to read the prompts and take notes before you respond if you choose to do so.Anyone know the grading system is P/F or letter graded? Also, is attendance required or optional?
Also, for Interviews, do they say the MMI prompt or are they written so you can read them and prepare the answer
You can via email. When I sent mine, they responded with a confirmation they received it within 2ish weeks I believeDoes anyone know if we can send update letters? If so, is it via the portal or email? Thanks so much!
Current M1. We have shifted to P/F. Attendance is technically required but it loosely enforced for lectures. Strictly enforced for labs and other academic meetings.Anyone know the grading system is P/F or letter graded? Also, is attendance required or optional?
Also, for Interviews, do they say the MMI prompt or are they written so you can read them and prepare the answer
You mind if I DM you some questions I have about the school/Nashville in general?Current M1. We have shifted to P/F. Attendance is technically required but it loosely enforced for lectures. Strictly enforced for labs and other academic meetings.
Thank you very much!You can via email. When I sent mine, they responded with a confirmation they received it within 2ish weeks I believe
When did you send yours? I sent mine Jan 6 and never got confirmation 🫠🤪🧐You can via email. When I sent mine, they responded with a confirmation they received it within 2ish weeks I believe
same, I applied in August... no updates since the acknowledgement emailHas anyone not received a secondary from here yet? I applied in June and still haven't heard a thing.
lmk if you find out!International A!
Is there an accepted students groupme?
Student panel interview 2/1When was your last interview
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.