You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Oklahoma
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
IS A around 8pm!!! interviewed Sep. So excited.
luckylucy132
Full Member
Congrats everybody!! Happy to hear they’re still making calls to people in early interview dates!! Giving me some hope from my September interview. Hoping more calls are made tomorrow!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pumpkinatoric
Full Member
I just hope I’m not cooked bro😭 Congrats to yall tho! It must be such a relief to some of you!
A.T.LazyNicole
Full Member
I just hope I’m not cooked bro[emoji24] Congrats to yall tho! It must be such a relief to some of you!
View attachment 398048
Bro it’s okay, that’s all of us[emoji23]
Pumpkinatoric
Full Member
Yeah. King wouldn’t want us to give up hope rn. We still got a shotBro it’s okay, that’s all of us[emoji23]
Attachments
confused20002
Full Member
Congratulations to everyone who got As! How did you feel during your interviews? I haven’t heard back yet and I felt like my interview went terrible
Jenniferismydog
Full Member
OU…..you there?🥺
Pumpkinatoric
Full Member
What time did they start calling yesterday?🙃
GatmonLittel
Full Member
Is this Jennifer?View attachment 398068
OU…..you there?🥺
Wait how do they call your phone number? I can’t seem to find any area where they request contact info like a phone number on their secondary?
Never mind just realized it is connected via AMCAS. I was freaking out for a second there.
luckylucy132
Full Member
Earliest I saw yesterday was 2:30!What time did they start calling yesterday?🙃
Jenniferismydog
Full Member
Pumpkinatoric
Full Member
We got Jennifer face reveal before we got admissions results😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
definitelythe1
Full Member
Do we know if anyone who has gotten an A interviewed in January? Everything I’ve seen so far as been September-December interviews…
Funtimesahead
Full Member
Someone did a week after their January interview on here, I think their interview was the first of the month, but it's in this thread somewhereDo we know if anyone who has gotten an A interviewed in January? Everything I’ve seen so far as been September-December interviews…
MythicalSims
Full Member
Has anybody heard anything about the curriculum changes that haven't been discussed on this thread yet?
shoobie_doobie
New Member
Has anyone made an accepted students groupme/chat yet? If not, I'm thinking of making one. DM me and I'll send the link if there isn't already an established one 😛
D
deleted1174838
Any calls today yall?
premedxoxo02
New Member
IS A, interview Dec 8, called just now
Jenniferismydog
Full Member
Slayyyyy!!!!! Congrats!!!
MythicalSims
Full Member
IS A a few minutes ago!! Call came from a "no caller ID", I almost did not pick it up.
Jenniferismydog
Full Member
*insert gigachad gif* !!!!!!!!!!!
Pumpkinatoric
Full Member
Not me turning off my spam call blocker as if OU is ringing the **** out of my phone 😭
A.T.LazyNicole
Full Member
If yall feel comfortable can yall post your LM (or mcat and gpa)… I’m tryna see where we’re at🫣
Pumpkinatoric
Full Member
Chat are we cooked if we were missed this wave?
definitelythe1
Full Member
Ohhh I phrased that poorly, I meant anyone in this recent wave of calls over the last two daysSomeone did a week after their January interview on here, I think their interview was the first of the month, but it's in this thread somewhere
D
deleted1174838
i sure hope notChat are we cooked if we were missed this wave?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pumpkinatoric
Full Member
We need to page for that person who has an insider friend in admissions 😭i sure hope not
Hurricanado
Full Member
Yep. Hopefully, they'll at have the courtesy to auto send their W's and R's ASAP so folks can plan accordingly. Always better to know.i sure hope not
Jenniferismydog
Full Member
I’m just curious if they’ve already confirmed their list, why haven’t they shared who is on the waitlist but oh well🥸
Pumpkinatoric
Full Member
Right? Also why even call for As? Just mass email all the results like 98% of other schools.I’m just curious if they’ve already confirmed their list, why haven’t they shared who is on the waitlist but oh well🥸
If you get an A you’re gonna be so happy that you don’t give a **** whether a person told you the news or an email.
shoobie_doobie
New Member
also i made a groupme! dm me for an invite 🙂Has anyone made an accepted students groupme/chat yet? If not, I'm thinking of making one. DM me and I'll send the link if there isn't already an established one 😛
nationalparks
Full Member
Do we think they'll be calling tomorrow? I wonder how many total people have gotten accepted.
A.T.LazyNicole
Full Member
Have there been any mass post II rejections this cycle?
Hurricanado
Full Member
I don't personally know anyone who has heard a single thing re where they stand so far... no A's, WL's or R's conveyed yet whatsoever.Have there been any mass post II rejections this cycle?
nationalparks
Full Member
My friend got a rejection email last Tuesday (not yesterday).
Rockycilantro
New Member
IS A at 1830 tonight. Was told they accepted 202 applicants this cycle.
LM score 62.7, but nontraditional and reapplicant.
I hope everyone receives good news but for those that don’t…coming from firsthand experience, it is devastating being WL/R but the outcome of this cycle does not reflect your capability or worth. (I struggled with that last year)
Also, the reapplicant workshop they host is extremely helpful. 100% recommend taking advantage of it.
LM score 62.7, but nontraditional and reapplicant.
I hope everyone receives good news but for those that don’t…coming from firsthand experience, it is devastating being WL/R but the outcome of this cycle does not reflect your capability or worth. (I struggled with that last year)
Also, the reapplicant workshop they host is extremely helpful. 100% recommend taking advantage of it.
MythicalSims
Full Member
65. I had a lower MCAT. I think my interview went the best it could tbh. I had around 230hrs of direct patient care, and like 3000 healthcare hours.
MythicalSims
Full Member
honestly the phone call makes it a lot more personal.Right? Also why even call for As? Just mass email all the results like 98% of other schools.
If you get an A you’re gonna be so happy that you don’t give a **** whether a person told you the news or an email.
Pumpkinatoric
Full Member
Yeah but at the cost of ppl tweaking out here because they havent heard anything yet?honestly the phone call makes it a lot more personal.
Maybe compromise and have ChatGPT or Gemini or something make the calls all at once lol.
definitelythe1
Full Member
When was your interview?IS A at 1830 tonight. Was told they accepted 202 applicants this cycle.
LM score 62.7, but nontraditional and reapplicant.
I hope everyone receives good news but for those that don’t…coming from firsthand experience, it is devastating being WL/R but the outcome of this cycle does not reflect your capability or worth. (I struggled with that last year)
Also, the reapplicant workshop they host is extremely helpful. 100% recommend taking advantage of it.
Hurricanado
Full Member
A phone calls are nice and all BUT... it can't possibly be so hard for OU to have also not already sent out one of their two form emails (WL or R) to all the folks on those lists. Leaving people clutching at their phones, and not letting them know where they stand ASAP, has been a poor way to wrap up an already disturbing cycle of endless misinformation, contradictions, changes and lest we forget...infamous "Future Doctor at OU" teaser swag.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rockycilantro
New Member
11/20When was your interview?
nophonecase
Full Member
Got a No Caller ID call today, but it ended before I could even pick up… my overthinking is making me feel like this is a bad sign lolIS A a few minutes ago!! Call came from a "no caller ID", I almost did not pick it up.
luckylucy132
Full Member
I’m telling myself there’s still hope for the rest of us tomorrow!Got a No Caller ID call today, but it ended before I could even pick up… my overthinking is making me feel like this is a bad sign lol
MythicalSims
Full Member
I’m telling myself there’s still hope for the rest of us tomorrow!
To me it sounds like only Jessica Thompson is making the phone calls and my phone call was at least 5 minutes...and this is not the only thing she does all day, so I wouldn't be surprised if she is only able to get through 30-50 people a day. I would not worry yet.
Hurricanado
Full Member
Yesterday, someone on here stated they’d been called by Dusty Bailey. Likely explains the different phone number showing up today. You’re probably right that ithey just have one of them calling the A folks each day.To me it sounds like only Jessica Thompson is making the phone calls and my phone call was at least 5 minutes...and this is not the only thing she does all day, so I wouldn't be surprised if she is only able to get through 30-50 people a day. I would not worry yet.