You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Pennsylvania (Perelman)
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
scientistabc
Full Member
anyone have advice for the interview? 🙏 what were the vibes like
pptf327
Full Member
super chill. my student interviewer was like "i was in your shoes just last year! please dont even stress" and my faculty interviewer started the convo as if she already knew me and we were friends and she asked me a kind of off topic question and was like omg we can just talk about that another time!anyone have advice for the interview? 🙏 what were the vibes like
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
pptf327
Full Member
i hope so :')congrats you won the lottery 😂
Is the pre-interview "break the ice" event formal or informal? I am trying to figure out what I should wear.
brainrottt
Full Member
Casual! It's just with students so super chillIs the pre-interview "break the ice" event formal or informal? I am trying to figure out what I should wear.
newkungfukenny
Full Member
Is this the end🫣
D
deleted1180326
🥲 i heard 1/17 is last interview day
fk it we ball
Hi when were you complete if I may askOOS II this morning! Scheduling for next week
7/14Hi when were you complete if I may ask
Does anyone know if they prefer letters of continued interest be sent through the portal or through email? I've sent one through the portal already but not sure if they will see it. Interviewed back on 11/15 and anxiously awaiting the decisionthat's what im asking 😂
I only know Penn after looking through threads last year (out of columbia/harvard/stanford/duke/penn/hopkins). don't know about the others
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
virgil-hawkins
Full Member
When I called admissions they said that they were “pretty sure” the last interview day is 1/17.Does anybody know if Penn is done with interviews?
Now that interviews are over, let's start the betting pool for decision day. I'm calling March 7th, what do we think?
skogkatt
Full Member
Website just says April, I don’t believe they have solidified a date yetDoes anyone happen to know what days second look is?
Ahh i see, thank you!Website just says April, I don’t believe they have solidified a date yet
Sillygoose06
Full Member
is more than one post interview update too much? not sure since we are coming up on decision time
mangoesareinmyhead
Full Member
OOS pre-ii R!
pi-astronaut
pi-astronaut
OOS Pre-II R today 2/4. Complete 9/19.
D
deleted1184116
+1 pre-II R
PotatoBean
Full Member
Seems like the R wave is strictly pre-II?
Yes. All post-II decisions, whether Rs, WLs, or As, will be released on the same day.Seems like the R wave is strictly pre-II?
Didn't wanna go here anyway 😎
peerless_cucumber
Full Member
Adding another pre-II R. Complete 10/8
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
neurokidpop1840
Full Member
pre ii r. guess working at their hospital system and getting lors from their professors dont mean anything :’)
doggydog210
Full Member
Pre-II OOS R :/
Decaying_Isotope
Full Member
OOS Pre-II R, complete late July
alhazenmanawi
Full Member
+1 OOS pre-II R
dominoes1207
Full Member
+1 OOS Pre-II R
curlydoctor
Full Member
+1 OOS R! good luck everyone!
+1 OOS Pre-II R sadly
D
deleted1190090
OOS Pre-II R
squidfish1010
Full Member
How do you know this?Yes. All post-II decisions, whether Rs, WLs, or As, will be released on the same day.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Pretty sure they said it on interview day, but also they are non-rolling and that’s how non-rolling schools do it.How do you know this?
gilmoregirlwannabe
Full Member
+1 OOS pre-II R. The email was low-key sweet ngl
D
deleted1210768
Anyone know how significant the sending of thank you notes are in their portal? I'm sure they ask for a reason, but I forgot 🙁
Not significant at all. Whether you sent them or not, it won’t really make a differenceAnyone know how significant the sending of thank you notes are in their portal? I'm sure they ask for a reason, but I forgot 🙁
Yeah according to last year's CycleTrack it seems like this recent R wave was the big one, followed by a smaller wave of Rs coming in MarchYes. All post-II decisions, whether Rs, WLs, or As, will be released on the same day.