You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Quinnipiac
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
1 hour tour with M1s discussing the curriculum and facilities mainly. No discussion about WL movement or other admissions-related topics.How long is the tour? Anyone find it helpful
I’m really losing hope here
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lebronjames123
Full Member
What’s special about May 30th?
sunflower.egg
New Member
Wondering the same. Not sure if it’s accurate really to go off of last years patterns since it seems they didn’t have the same issue as this year where they accepted so many people so early on…What’s special about May 30th?
brainfart123
Full Member
Can we expect more movement this week? Last two movements were 2 weeks apart so just wondering 🥲
D
deleted1193601
there's not really any way for us to know that information unfortunatelyCan we expect more movement this week? Last two movements were 2 weeks apart so just wondering 🥲
Blank-account8
Full Member
Is that because CTE makes people withdraw from waitlists?I'm telling ya, may 30th they'll get a lot of emails of people withdrawing, and Monday will be a good day.
brainfart123
Full Member
Isn’t CTE near the end of June..?
I'm telling ya, may 30th they'll get a lot of emails of people withdrawing, and Monday will be a good day.
I feel this in my soul
The CTE for our school is, but that doesn't really matter. A lot of students that have A's, also have A's at other schools with CTEs that haven't moved from the middle-end of may. So they may end up rescinding their QU A. Have hope!!!Isn’t CTE near the end of June..?
brainfart123
Full Member
Any news today? 🥲
My inbox is only spam and promotional emails about sales on products I don’t need so none hereAny news today? 🥲
Anyone hear anything? I’m thinking it’s over
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lightningbolt1
Full Member
Withdrew from WL, GL everyone
I'm on three different waitlists and haven't heard anything from any of them 😥 Idk if there's just generally been less waitlist movement or if I'm just that low on all the lists...Anyone hear anything? I’m thinking it’s over
I’m on three waitlists with no acceptances as well so I feel your pain but hopefully our time will come (please Quinnipiac).I'm on three different waitlists and haven't heard anything from any of them 😥 Idk if there's just generally been less waitlist movement or if I'm just that low on all the lists...
Yeah in the same boat but on more wl's with no AI'm on three different waitlists and haven't heard anything from any of them 😥 Idk if there's just generally been less waitlist movement or if I'm just that low on all the lists...
OOS A off the priority waitlist an hour ago!! my only MD interview (& now A) so excited 🙂
i sent a second LOI late last week — no idea if it made a difference lol
i sent a second LOI late last week — no idea if it made a difference lol
Congrats future doc! It's nice to see that there's still some movement happening 🙂OOS A off the priority waitlist an hour ago!! my only MD interview (& now A) so excited 🙂
i sent a second LOI late last week — no idea if it made a difference lol
Just got accepted off the waitlist, my first MD A! I am so so excited. Question: Do I have to select "Commit to Enroll" on AMCAS by the 5 day deadline, or just pay the deposit and accept on the portal? What is the "Commit to Enroll" deadline for Quinnipiac?
Last edited:
Well looks like it’s over, Netter was my top choice but I have to CTE tomorrow
Sorry Netter didn't work out, but congrats on the other school(s)!!Well looks like it’s over, Netter was my top choice but I have to CTE tomorrow