You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Quinnipiac
Started by chilly_md
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
coobloobin
Full Member
have u heard? i still havent...Yes, I interviewed 11/14 and haven't heard anything
frost.byte
Full Member
no, me neither! radio silence on my end stillhave u heard? i still havent...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
almondwater919
New Member
are the interviewers part of the faculty? or are there any student interviewers?
I interviewed with a student first then faculty!are the interviewers part of the faculty? or are there any student interviewers?
quantumqueso
Full Member
OOS A!! Reapplicant/non-trad and this is my first A.... I am speechless!!
coobloobin
Full Member
+1 OOS A 🙂Interviewed 11/10
frost.byte
Full Member
post interview R, interviewed 11/14! good luck to y'all 🙂
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
Welcome, classmate!OOS A!! Reapplicant/non-trad and this is my first A.... I am speechless!!
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
+1 OOS A 🙂Interviewed 11/10
JPace24
Healthcare Finance Bro by Day, Applicant by Night.
Sorry, fella. You got this! Chin up!post interview R, interviewed 11/14! good luck to y'all 🙂
No-Paramedic1234
Full Member
+1 deferred . Interviewed 12/3.
“At this time, your application has been put into the deferred decision category. I am able to share that you are in a select group of applicants in this status who will receive either an offer of admission or an offer to be placed on a priority wait list, as the cvcle unfolds“
How likely is it to get off of priority waitlist?
“At this time, your application has been put into the deferred decision category. I am able to share that you are in a select group of applicants in this status who will receive either an offer of admission or an offer to be placed on a priority wait list, as the cvcle unfolds“
How likely is it to get off of priority waitlist?
Last edited:
DoneWithDolls
Full Member
Rejected, interviewed early December
Anyone who interviewed 12/15 get a decision just now?? Curious if I have time to submit a letter of interest this week or if they’ve already made up their mind lol
frost.byte
Full Member
Thanks!! Kinda sucks, I thought the interview went well! But I am just peaceful knowing this opportunity wasn't meant for me and that's ok <3Sorry, fella. You got this! Chin up!
![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed a few days after and did not receive anythingAnyone who interviewed 12/15 get a decision just now?? Curious if I have time to submit a letter of interest this week or if they’ve already made up their mind lol
thought the post-II acceptance rate was something like 80%+? Post-II rejections make no sense to me
They can’t accept everyone they interview, so yes some will be turned downthought the post-II acceptance rate was something like 80%+? Post-II rejections make no sense to me
LuckyLion415
Full Member
Hi all! Curious if any of your offer portals have August 2025 listed as the start date instead of 2026? Probably not a big deal, but wanted to check if your response tab also had this error/if anyone touched base with adcom about it.
Isagi
Full Member
I think it is just a typo, my original acceptance said for class of 2029 so just a typo I'd say.Hi all! Curious if any of your offer portals have August 2025 listed as the start date instead of 2026? Probably not a big deal, but wanted to check if your response tab also had this error/if anyone touched base with adcom about it.
echopine47
New Member
OOS II
echopine47
New Member
Secondary submitted 7/28. LM is 69Congratulations on your II. Do you mind sharing your Secondary sumbit date and LM?
curiousblizzard
Full Member
Does anyone know if Netter is planning to move their start date up to grandfather new students into the grad plus loans thing?
broccolicheddarsoup14
Full Member
I highly doubt itDoes anyone know if Netter is planning to move their start date up to grandfather new students into the grad plus loans thing?
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
+1 OOS II yayyy
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
thank you!! submitted 07/08Congratulations when did u apply?
Isagi
Full Member
They give out acceptances at the end of every month!I Interviewed on 12/15, anyone have any idea of when decisions might come out?
+ OOS deferred, interviewed on 12/15, anyone know roughly how long it took them to get a decision after being deferred? Or has no one who’s been deferred moved over yet?
Last edited:
Yea, I mean that could be true too, but I kinda expected them to get back this week since it’s been almost exactly 2 months since my interview, and it seems like that turn around time is consistent. And yea just got the email like 10 min ago
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
congrats!! When did you interview, if you don't mind me asking?WOW life works in strange ways. Just got my OOS acceptance 🙂 Literally just Monday I was wondering when they would send things out. Committed and put my deposit down!
did u submit a letter of interest/update or anything?+1 OOS II yayyy
ihavenobackupplan
Full Member
Nope, nothing after my secondary. I fully assumed to get an R here loldid u submit a letter of interest/update or anything?
snow5789
Full Member
Interviewed and got deferred in October, no news yet ☹️+ OOS deferred, interviewed on 12/15, anyone know roughly how long it took them to get a decision after being deferred? Or has no one who’s been deferred moved over yet?
I interviewed on 12/15! Happy to answer any other questions!congrats!! When did you interview, if you don't mind me asking?
jcaitheguy
New Member
OOS A! Interviewed 11/19 . LM 68.
So thankful !!!
So thankful !!!
Johnnydrama
Full Member
Is it fair to think they're done sending out II..... I submitted back in late July, and an update in November, and still haven't hear anything.
No-Paramedic1234
Full Member
Did anyone get deferred and then accepted yet?
matchaobsessed
New Member
current student here happy to answer any questions you might have!OOS A as well -- my only MD interview! LM 67
Any current students taking questions at all?
Also @premedmrb -- I was wondering the same exact thing this week. Was fully expecting a decision at the end of the month, today was such a surprise and getting that Outlook notification with the letter is seriously something else
Will DM you on here, thank you so muchcurrent student here happy to answer any questions you might have!
notsoeasy
Full Member
just got an II after submitting late July so ig they are still ongoing!Is it fair to think they're done sending out II..... I submitted back in late July, and an update in November, and still haven't hear anything.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lucky_monkey_123
Full Member
scholarship awarded!
That's awesome! Was it through an email or in the portal?scholarship awarded!
lucky_monkey_123
Full Member
through emailThat's awesome! Was it through an email or in the portal?
LuckyLion415
Full Member
Congrats!! May I ask if you submitted anything other than your FAFSA and CSS profile? A scholarship is the dream and congrats again!scholarship awarded!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K