2025-2026 Quinnipiac

Started by chilly_md
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do we think chances are that the last day of interviews isn’t just for the waitlist? I feel like the class is full.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sheesh over 11k??? MSAR last year reports 7341.

@Goro Out of curiosity, have you seen a surge in applications at your school too? Is this just due to the anxiety after Trump took office
 
@Goro Out of curiosity, have you seen a surge in applications at your school too? Is this just due to the anxiety after Trump took office
We've seen a surge this year and last year. I have no idea what's causing it. Typically applications go up when the economy gets bad so maybe people are getting nervous about it.

And with current events, the anxiety might actually increase.
 
+1 OOS A - Interviewed 2/16

Anyone who has filled out the CSS profile, did it take a couple of days to be able to fill it out? I worried mine might be glitching, but I just got my A this morning, so I could just need to wait 😀.
 
I am so incredibly confused because I interviewed early-mid January and still haven't gotten a decision, yet I'm seeing people who interviewed late January and now even February get their decisions?? Don't get me wrong, I am genuinely so so happy for you, I just don't understand why I haven't heard back yet
I heard someone else mentioned that it could have something to do with the speed at which your interviewers and application reviewers get their reports back to the committee, but I think you’re right that wouldn’t account for all of it. But yes like you still super happy for everyone getting in 🙂
 
+1 OOS A - Interviewed 2/16

Anyone who has filled out the CSS profile, did it take a couple of days to be able to fill it out? I worried mine might be glitching, but I just got my A this morning, so I could just need to wait 😀.
How many people are in the accepted Groupme/group chat?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
L
nope 🙁 was hoping to hear end of feb but im getting so nervous. Haven't even said if on WL yet or not
Do you think it’s possible they defer applicants not to overfill their class before they finish interviews? I’m thinking they could possibly wait until they evaluate everyone who interviewed to get back to you
 
L

Do you think it’s possible they defer applicants not to overfill their class before they finish interviews? I’m thinking they could possibly wait until they evaluate everyone who interviewed to get back to you
Yeah I guess so but shouldn’t they be done with interviews by now it’s almost mid march
 
has anyone who has been deferred been reached out to yet? and has anyone on the waitlist been accepted? or are those communications only going to happen after may 1 ( that's so far away🙁 )
 
I still haven't heard anything from this school, I see lots of rejections but I haven't received an email. Anyone else in a similar position
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad