You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Roseman
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I kind of blacked out during the phone call but Ithought he said we would be getting that next week?Is anyone else still waiting on the A confirmation email?
dodoo123
Full Member
This school might be the easiest interview you will ever have. Honestly very chill and relaxed. Just be passionate, and show why you would like to attend Roseman. The questions they ask are very conversational. I will be withdrawing my A - hope it goes to one of you guys!! The faculty and everyone seemed very sweet and chill.Any tips to prepare for the interview? Congrats on all the As!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
proby20401
Full Member
Did anyone who interviewed on 3/18 hear back?
On the call, I believe the Dean mentioned that stuff would come next week as the system wasn’t ready yetDid people get emails confirming their acceptance? I’m stressing I already told everyone I got in to med school [emoji24]
suiii
Full Member
I interviewed on 3/17 haven't heard anythingDid anyone who interviewed on 3/18 hear back?
The deadline for all materials is May 1.I was planning to apply in the 2026 cycle, but I saw this school and am now planning to apply. Is it too late to apply?
People who are applying this year already have a verified AMCAS app in the system. If you did not apply already to other AMCAS schools, you will need to wait until the 2025-26 cycle.
That’s awesome to hear thank you!This school might be the easiest interview you will ever have. Honestly very chill and relaxed. Just be passionate, and show why you would like to attend Roseman. The questions they ask are very conversational. I will be withdrawing my A - hope it goes to one of you guys!! The faculty and everyone seemed very sweet and chill.
Has anyone here gotten waitlisted or outright rejected post interview? I’m only seeing A’s (which is awesome btw congrats) so I’m trying to gauge whether they just have only sent out A’s or if they’re being intentionally picky with their II so if you get one you have a good chance of getting in?
flaggirl123!
Full Member
I submitted my secondary and completed my Kira this past Friday. Does anyone know the timeline/turnaround time IF they want to interview you? (in the experience of those who got acceptances).
drel125
Full Member
I think i got me interview invitation around 2 weeks after secondariesI submitted my secondary and completed my Kira this past Friday. Does anyone know the timeline/turnaround time IF they want to interview you? (in the experience of those who got acceptances).
electrofartiogram
New Member
Anyone tryna go on a campus tour?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone tryna go on a campus tour?
Im waiting for the visit days which he said should be in May
flaggirl123!
Full Member
what about your acceptanceI think i got me interview invitation around 2 weeks after secondaries
When were you complete if you dont mind me asking?
D
deleted1174838
OOS II yesterday!! Did they give y'all a ballpark of tunraround time between II and decision?
Yep we were told 4-6 weeks, but ended up being sooner!OOS II yesterday!! Did they give y'all a ballpark of tunraround time between II and decision?
drel125
Full Member
It depends... I think admissions told us 4-6 weeks but they called me like 1.5 weeks afterwhat about your acceptance
CK89
Full Member
Do you remember when u completed?OOS II today!
D
deleted1212093
Yahoo. OOS II, LM 67. Weak ties to NV. Received today. Pleasantly surprised….Completed in mid-March, so I waited about a month.
Last edited by a moderator:
emotionalorange
New Member
OOS II this morning! LM 69, completed 3/18
theperceptionofevil
Full Member
OOS II this morning as well… I did so horribly bad on the KIRA tho so I’m in such shock😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
OOS II this morning. No ties. Complete mid-March.
Are the interview times in PST? Pretty sure this isn't confidential info lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes Las Vegas is in Pacific Time ZoneAre the interview times in PST? Pretty sure this isn't confidential info lol
Maple Syrup med
Full Member
Damn still no interview invite, def cooked.
D
deleted1212093
Eh I mean I also thought I dumped $100 down the drain but I got an II today, so it’s not over until they tell youDamn still no interview invite, def cooked.
flaggirl123!
Full Member
YALL I would love to get an answer soon!!
flaggirl123!
Full Member
do they email or call you for an II?
same my manDamn still no interview invite, def cooked.
do they email or call you for an II?
[email protected]Does anyone know the admissions office email? All I’m finding on the website is a phone number.
flaggirl123!
Full Member
Hi everyone. I emailed the com admissions email with an updated letter and other info about my application.
They email me back today and said “you will be hearing a decision next week.”
Does anyone know what this means? Does this sound bad.
Thanks.
They email me back today and said “you will be hearing a decision next week.”
Does anyone know what this means? Does this sound bad.
Thanks.
It means what it says: "you'll get a decision next week." Sounds neutralHi everyone. I emailed the com admissions email with an updated letter and other info about my application.
They email me back today and said “you will be hearing a decision next week.”
Does anyone know what this means? Does this sound bad.
Thanks.
Did you already interview or is this for an interview invitation?
flaggirl123!
Full Member
I guess for an interview invite.Did you already interview or is this for an interview invitation?
dylanmayoral
New Member
"Decision" implies accept/Reject/Waitlist, most likely not an interview invite. Prepare for the worst but put your mental health in the best.I guess for an interview invite.
when were you complete?YALL I would love to get an answer soon!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
flaggirl123!
Full Member
I was completed this past Friday.
flaggirl123!
Full Member
Has anyone else gotten an interview invite in the last 48 hours just so I can gauge more lol
D
deleted1212093
To all who have interviewed already: standard interview questions? Ethics stuff? Did anyone feel like they were getting grilled on their commitment to Nevada/Las Vegas, esp for my OOS folks? TIA.
doctor2be888
Full Member
congratulations to all you oos. i'm in state and haven't heard a thing.OOS II this morning. No ties. Complete mid-March.
For ppl that have interviewed, did you feel like they paired you with your interviewers based on your interests/experiences?