2024-2025 Rutgers (New Jersey)

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
some people get a 2nd interview if njms needs more information after the 1st interview. might be simply bcuz the interviewer didn’t write enough or smth
I agree with this sentiment. I got a second interview invite pretty soon after my first interview. My first interview was definitely more conversational and the second interview was more of a traditional 1-on-1 interview with the typical med school interview questions.
 
Has anyone heard back yet? I interviewed 7/19 and haven't heard back yet, is that normal?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would the results come out after you complete the Meet The Deans session? My interview was 08/09 and the session is 08/21.
 
im literally losing my mind waiting for emails or calls from NJMS LMFAO

does anyone know if they defer ppl immediately?

I'm in the same boat 🙁
Can anyone confirm if people who interviewed during the week of 7/15 or after already got acceptances?

I interviewed that week and just heard back. He'll usually call you during the evening. I haven't seen anything about deferrals on here or in past threads, but I hope you guys hear back soon!
 
I interviewed that week and just heard back. He'll usually call you during the evening. I haven't seen anything about deferrals on here or in past threads, but I hope you guys hear back soon!
What day did you interview?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just interviewed for ED 8/12 so here's to the waiting game! Anyone who had a second interview, how long until they notified you?
 
I was complete ~7/23, and have not received an II.
I also did not receive an email saying my application is complete.
Should I be worried?
Check your spam. I waited a week after my application was transmitted to them and realized it had been there the whole time.
 
Has anyone done the Meet The Deans session yet? What should I expect from the meeting? Mine is online next week.
 
Has anyone done the Meet The Deans session yet? What should I expect from the meeting? Mine is online next week.
it’s actually really chill. you just say hello, where ur from, and some stuff about ur application. i’d just follow what everyone else says, like for mine we all talked about our hobbies. then afterwards, dean heinrich leaves, and you can speak with a current student
 
it’s actually really chill. you just say hello, where ur from, and some stuff about ur application. i’d just follow what everyone else says, like for mine we all talked about our hobbies. then afterwards, dean heinrich leaves, and you can speak with a current student
Is this for ED students only or RD also?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad