Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nope ughAny recent acceptances or update for ED ?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nope ughAny recent acceptances or update for ED ?
Mine was with a different faculty member.People who had second interviews- was it with a medical student???
I have this question tooView attachment 407608Does anyone have any insight on how long the "describe your interest in NJMS" part should be? I know they said brief, and I'm wondering if a couple paragraphs is too much/if we should just list off specific things we are interested in. I'm just trying to figure out the approximate ideal length for this response.
Mine was 1100 characters. Keep it short if you can.I have this question too
Congrats!! I was in the same Deans session as uED, got an A yesterday! interviewed on 07/31, then deans session on 08/06
I got an email with the date and zoom link for mineThose who are interviewing this week 8/11, is the deans session for Wednesday 8/13 or 8/20. I forgot which date it was. Please help lol
Was the date for 8/13 or 8/20. I filled out a google form that had me register for the one option and put in my calendar as tomorrow but if I revisit the form now it has 8/20 and I have not recieved a link and am confused lol.I got an email with the date and zoom link for mine
I already went to mine in earlier August sorry that’s what I meant. But I just checked and I got the zoom link email the day before the deans session, so if you didn’t get the email today I’d assume it’s next week. U can always call/email and confirm!Was the date for 8/13 or 8/20. I filled out a google form that had me register for the one option and put in my calendar as tomorrow but if I revisit the form now it has 8/20 and I have not recieved a link and am confused lol.
Gotcha. Thank you for the info I appreciate it!I already went to mine in earlier August sorry that’s what I meant. But I just checked and I got the zoom link email the day before the deans session
There's gonna be one on the 13th 🙂Gotcha. Thank you for the info I appreciate it!
congrats! when did you submit?Just received a II OOS no ties, LM 69! It’s on Monday, super nervous and super close
08/01congrats! when did you submit?
Omg congrats! ED?Just got the call for the A! IS, LM72. Good luck to everyone still waiting!
Thank you! Yes, ED. Interview 8/6.Omg congrats! ED?
Do you mind sharing how long your interview was and if it was 1 or 2 people?Thank you! Yes, ED. Interview 8/6.
It was about 50 minutes, I only had one interview in total, with a physician.Do you mind sharing how long your interview was and if it was 1 or 2 people?
Are you guys early decisions?Same! 🥳🥳🥳
Congrats! when did you submit? IS?did anyone else for RD interview today
08/01! OOS but nycCongrats! when did you submit? IS?
Wdym student interview ?Is there a way to see who the student interview is with?
Wdym student interview ?
Oh I didn’t receive that for NJMS, only the deans sessionAfter the faculty interview, they send you an optional student interview
I don't think so. At least for me, it only shows that I'm having the student interview, no name.Is there a way to see who the student interview is with?
I had my interview back on 08/18 and I just see now I have the option to do a student interview too, I guess it must have auto populated recently and I didn’t notice itI don't think so. At least for me, it only shows that I'm having the student interview, no name.
I had my interview around that time, too. I guess there is just a gap between faculty and student interview days.I had my interview back on 08/18 and I just see now I have the option to do a student interview too, I guess it must have auto populated recently and I didn’t notice it
Yea! Did you get an email saying they assigned you a student interview? I just filled out the form last nightI had my interview around that time, too. I guess there is just a gap between faculty and student interview days.
Yup! I filled out the form last week, and they let me know my assignment just recently. It was a pretty quick turnaround.Yea! Did you get an email saying they assigned you a student interview? I just filled out the form last night
So should I just wait until next week and hopefully they’ll send me a student interview?Yup! I filled out the form last week, and they let me know my assignment just recently. It was a pretty quick turnaround.
Since you just filled it out it'll probably take a few days for them to confirm a date/time and get back to you 🙂So should I just wait until next week and hopefully they’ll send me a student interview?
Was pretty similar to faculty interviewHas anyone had the student interview and what was it like? More formal or conversational/informational?
Yeah mine was also pretty similar to the faculty interview. But we talked more about the experiences on my application and I was asked some specific questions about them. The student interviewing me had access to my primary and secondary but not grades or MCAT.Has anyone had the student interview and what was it like? More formal or conversational/informational?
Thank you. And how long was the interview too?Yeah mine was also pretty similar to the faculty interview. But we talked more about the experiences on my application and I was asked some specific questions about them. The student interviewing me had access to my primary and secondary but not grades or MCAT.
I think the interview is supposed to be 30 minutes, but it ended up being about an hour for me. After the initial questions I was asked, it became very conversational. Very low stress.Thank you. And how long was the interview too?
Fr. I've been waiting for October 15 SO SO bad. Does anybody know if people last year heard back during the October 15 week?waiting is always so hard
According to cycletrack and Admit.org it seems that more come out in novemberFr. I've been waiting for October 15 SO SO bad. Does anybody know if people last year heard back during the October 15 week?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.