fenrisinfinite
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats!! Stats?just received an II! anyone have any tips for interview?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Congrats!! Stats?just received an II! anyone have any tips for interview?
Same, its stressing me out.I interviewed in end of august and still haven't heard back, should I expect an R at this point? Anyone in a similar boat?
I was deferred ED in July, have not heard anything since. Should I expect pre II R at this point?
You can try calling admissions office and ask? I did that about 2 weeks agoWhen are we expecting the next A's to go out?
90 members as of right nowCan anyone accepted please do us a favor and share how many people are on the groupme?
sent thank you letters to the office and asked them to forward themDid anyone email their interviewer after? Did you try and find their email or did you email the office?
A friend of mine told me he was on HPWL last cycle, and they called him a few months later to ask if he wanted in. He turned it down tho bc he had a better acceptanceHPWL for this cycle, did anyone on it last cycle get accepted??
MeeeAnyone else interview in August and still not hear anything? I'm hoping they didn't forget me atp lol
Yes Dean said today they pushed back the entire cycle to interviews still to be offered. Even the interviews today won’t get a decision until early March. Dean said they did it on purpose with the whole merger situation. It’s about 70% through their interview cycle so wouldn’t be surprised if they do the HMSOM style of interviewing into March/april.Is this school still sending II?
What about for decisions?Yes Dean said today they pushed back the entire cycle to interviews still to be offered. Even the interviews today won’t get a decision until early March. Dean said they did it on purpose with the whole merger situation. It’s about 70% through their interview cycle so wouldn’t be surprised if they do the HMSOM style of interviewing into March/april.
Might be hard but definitely possible because they're most likely going through the priority alternate list first, letter of interest/intent will definitely help thoughi just got put on regular waitlist today - anyone know the likelihood of people getting off of it in june?
When did you interview?i just got put on regular waitlist today - anyone know the likelihood of people getting off of it in june?
beginning of JanuaryWhen did you interview?
if i don’t have any updates though, is it still worth it?Might be hard but definitely possible because they're most likely going through the priority alternate list first, letter of interest/intent will definitely help though
if i don’t have any updates though, is it still worth it? i still have one school im waiting to hear back from so i could potentially be fine but ugh this process sucks so badMight be hard but definitely possible because they're most likely going through the priority alternate list first, letter of interest/intent will definitely help though
Letter of interest doesnt need to include updates, it’s gonna be mostly about why you like the program and why you think its a good fit for you and vice versa. I would write about your interview experience and specific aspects of NJMS and any personal connections you might haveif i don’t have any updates though, is it still worth it? i still have one school im waiting to hear back from so i could potentially be fine but ugh this process sucks so bad
When did you interview?+1 priority waitlist
OctoberWhen did you interview?
That's what im gonna do LOL+1 priority alternate list. I received the email on Feb 5th, interviewed RD in Aug. I already sent a LOI back in Dec. Should I send another letter in March?
Did you end up getting the decision? I was deferred after my ED interview in August, still haven't heard back. Side note, in general, does it hurt to call? I see that you and other people have done it but idk if that is something I should do. Thanks!I interviewd on 9/9. I called the admissions office monday last week and they said i should wait another 2-3 weeks for decision
In the same boat. I was curious if deferred applicants ever get accepted and thought I had nothing to lose so called a few weeks back but ended up receiving a pretty vague response. Saw a big wave of rejections went out recently so just curious if they're actually reconsidering our applications. Would be amazing to get an A but I don't really have any expectations.Did you end up getting the decision? I was deferred after my ED interview in August, still haven't heard back. Side note, in general, does it hurt to call? I see that you and other people have done it but idk if that is something I should do. Thanks!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.