You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Stony Brook
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
lawnmower101
Full Member
also wondering thisYah oh well; I submitted my fafsa to them... Has any one received Post II Rs?
is A
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
snowflake_
always stressed
interview date?
is A
is A
Congratulations! Did you get the email this morning?
Congratulations! Did you get the email this morning?
interview date 2/3, i received it at 952AMinterview date?
lawnmower101
Full Member
are we all cooked
snowflake_
always stressed
ive accepted my fate
are we all cooked
peerless_cucumber
Full Member
Holding on to my delulu rn but yup I think we are…are we all cooked
skydweller
Full Member
Yes indeedare we all cooked
Outlandish123
Full Member
Is there an admitted students GroupMe?
wholefoodsfein
Full Member
chat do we thing there’s some spots left for those of us who interviewed in late Feb? Or do we think it’s WL no matter what?
Any accepted students group me or Facebook?
peerless_cucumber
Full Member
Yh someone who interviewed on 02/03 got an acceptanceHas anyone else from early February interview heard back from them?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Morikawa
New Member
Thanks. I saw the post earlier. Is he/she the only one who heard from them so far? I interviewed on the same day and it's still silence for me 🙁Yh someone who interviewed on 02/03 got an acceptance
peerless_cucumber
Full Member
I think so, at least on the thread. Someone also reported an acceptance(from what I assume is the same interview day) on admit.org. Silence for me too and I interviewed then tooThanks. I saw the post earlier. Is he/she the only one who heard from them so far? I interviewed on the same day and it's still silence for me 🙁
Morikawa
New Member
Thanks for the information. Guess we still get a chance and just have to wait patiently?I think so, at least on the thread. Someone also reported an acceptance(from what I assume is the same interview day) on admit.org. Silence for me too and I interviewed then too
D
deleted1208613
Does anyone know if there’s a high priority waitlist or a first tier waitlist? Has anyone received either?
lawnmower101
Full Member
Anyone know anything about post II rejections ? feel like i havent seen anything get reported
meowkat1011
Full Member
Is the wait from II to A/R 1-2 months? Seeing people from February here haven’t received decisions yet.
I interviewed 2/3 and got an AIs the wait from II to A/R 1-2 months? Seeing people from February here haven’t received decisions yet.
scarletscrubs13
Full Member
Interviewed 2/4 and got the A on 3/18 - very grateful and excited 🙂I interviewed 2/3 and got an A
surelycalm
Full Member
From page 3.is there a group me or a facebook group for accepted students?
You're invited to my new group 'RSOM Class of 2029 🥼🎉' on GroupMe. Click here to join: RSOM Class of 2029 🥼🎉
wholefoodsfein
Full Member
do we think we’re getting any word back today 😀
belatedclimber
New Member
Interviewed 2/11, waitlisted today 3/31 (IS)
masterdurick
Full Member
me too, interviewed 2/11 and IS waitlist today
masterdurick
Full Member
at 11:35amme too, interviewed 2/11 and IS waitlist today
AppleCiderBoi
Full Member
If we interviewed in Jan and haven't heard back, what do yall think? Am i sauteed?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
peerless_cucumber
Full Member
Interviewed 2/3. WL today - international
lawnmower101
Full Member
same here buddy i think we are burnt toastIf we interviewed in Jan and haven't heard back, what do yall think? Am i sauteed?
Waitlistno2
Full Member
dec interview, no response ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
dyingreader
New Member
So the people who interviewed 1/30 or 1/31, we're still waiting on a response right? Or have any of you gotten anything yet
lawnmower101
Full Member
still waiting i interviewed 1/28So the people who interviewed 1/30 or 1/31, we're still waiting on a response right? Or have any of you gotten anything yet
AppleCiderBoi
Full Member
Yall think they're working backwards? i.e. is Jan next? 🤣🤣🤣
wholefoodsfein
Full Member
Did anyone interview mid Feb? Or did they do beginning and end of Feb?
peerless_cucumber
Full Member
No one really knows unfortunatelyI interviewed really late on 3/10 and haven't heard back but like when's the latest we can hear back?
JurassicPenguin
Full Member
Based on previous years and the general 6-8 week rule you'll probably hear back by late April if you got accepted but you never knowI interviewed really late on 3/10 and haven't heard back but like when's the latest we can hear back?
msdoctorita
New Member
has anyone heard anything about HPWL this year? last year they sent out late Mar but i haven't seen anyone mention it yet
AppleCiderBoi
Full Member
IS A! ~1235p EST
lawnmower101
Full Member
congrats! whats your interview date ?IS A! ~1235p EST
Nyanderthal
Full Member
Just an update that I got my financial aid letter today so some people might be withdrawing their A's if their package was underwhelming or non-existent. Good luck to those on the waitlist!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
skydweller
Full Member
IS A, interviewed 12/10, bamboozled now in shock
meggomyeggo
New Member
Congrats, that's great news! Did you send them any LOI while you waited to hear back?IS A, interviewed 12/10, bamboozled now in shock
skydweller
Full Member
Tysm, sent a update and continued interest back in Jan, but no intentCongrats, that's great news! Did you send them any LOI while you waited to hear back?
imperiosobayleaf
Full Member
is there a GroupMe for accepted students?