D
deleted1212093
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Temple main.Was that the temple main # or for St. Lukes?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Temple main.Was that the temple main # or for St. Lukes?
They won’t share anything about the waitlist. I’ve asked and they just avoided the question 🙁Unfortunately looking at last year's thread it seems like there was a bit of movement last week of May and then complete silence after that. Still holding out hope though. Wondering if they would share if they expect more moment if we called?
My pessimistic self thinks there’s gonna be no WL movement at all this week especially when they’ve only released decisions on Wednesday 6pm EST on CYMS / Thursday 10 AM via emailPlease let there be WL movement tonight 🥲
Hopefully not bc i feel like that would make it worse since they see we are suffering but wont provide an update😭I wonder if they ever come on here and see how much we are struggling lol
Yeah I mean it’s not like an acceptance could totally change the trajectory of our life so yeah totally not a big deal to keep us all in the dark😀Hopefully not bc i feel like that would make it worse since they see we are suffering but wont provide an update😭
I second this 🙃🙃Copium for this week - temple med had their graduation so maybe the committee didn’t meet this week
Why not both? 😏I can’t tell if there hasn’t been sufficient waitlist movement for St Luke’s campus or if Temple just doesn’t want me lol since it’s already nearing late May.
Copium for this week - temple med had their graduation so maybe the committee didn’t meet this week
Literally resubmitted my TMDSAS yesterday🥲I think if by June we haven't heard back I am probably just going to plan to attend the other school I got into.
I was a reapplicant too, you will get in this time.Literally resubmitted my TMDSAS yesterday🥲
Maybe today is the day 🤞🏾No movement this week I guess?
Today was not the day.Maybe today is the day 🤞🏾
Wish they would tell us🥲Is their class full ?
are we toast?
Sure feels like we are🥲are we toast?
Yes! Mine isn’t loading— must be a site issueis anyone else having an issue with amcas? I can't see my current application...
I think it might a chrome issue! i tried on safari and it openedYes! Mine isn’t loading— must be a site issue
mine not showing on chrome, safari, or microsoft edge🙁 *nvm works nowI think it might a chrome issue! i tried on safari and it opened
I was in this position last year. The answer is yes, submitAre we all resubmitting lol
oh no I was asking if the people who were having trouble getting into the AMCAS website were resubmittingI was in this position last year. The answer is yes, submit
I am! Still waiting to hear back from another school after I got deferred🙃Maybe this week will be the week??
Is anyone resubmitting this year?
same... disappointment at 6:01 every night.I gotta stop checking AMCAS everyday
I check here everyday instead. I don’t think it’s much better 😆I gotta stop checking AMCAS everyday
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.