You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Temple
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
D
deleted1193133
I sent them an email asking how many people normally get off the CC list but they just sent what they said in the survey email. They won’t disclose anything about the CC list which really sucks when you’re trying to figure out next steps.I am considering asking admissions if the St Luke’s class is full, or if people are being pulled off the WL still. I hope they can afford to have some transparency with us who are still on the WL. Seeing only Philly have WL movement and no reported St Luke’s WL movement has scared me a bit tbh but also not many report on SDN. And it’s a small class of 40.
D
deleted1212093
lol then i guess i will expect the R in August. I don’t get their process of WL’ing the majority of intervieweesI sent them an email asking how many people normally get off the CC list but they just sent what they said in the survey email. They won’t disclose anything about the CC list which really sucks when you’re trying to figure out next steps.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Agreed. It definitely makes you feel like you never even had a chance, just straight to the WL. It should be mandatory for schools to disclose WL numbers and expected movement, especially since I'm on the verge of dropping another 5 grand on an application cycle.lol then i guess i will expect the R in August. I don’t get their process of WL’ing the majority of interviewees
D
deleted1193133
Yeah I don’t think I’ve seen any rejections on here which is very concerning regarding the size of the CC list. I’m just preparing for the worst and getting my application ready again ughhhhlol then i guess i will expect the R in August. I don’t get their process of WL’ing the majority of interviewees
D
deleted1193133
Catch me only applying to schools that disclose waitlist information this upcoming cycle lol
GraveOfTheFireflies
Full Member
At this point I'm okay with it all, it just is 😶🌫️ Time to enter zen mode
ambiguous toad
Full Member
OOS A North Philly off the WL posted to CYMS at 6pm yesterday
chippy315896
Full Member
IS A off the CC list just now!!!
blueberryjam1738
New Member
OOS A last night off the CC list! North Philly campus and was waitlisted 4/18
I did, Temple has an incredible program but I will be withdrawing my A soon. I hope it gets to one of you ASAP!congratulations!
did anyone pick option 2 on the survey?
D
deleted1212093
I feel like there’s no real correlation between choosing Option 1 vs Option 2 & likelihood of getting off the WL 🤷 my bet is that they clump people who chose Option 1 & 2 together, remove people who chose Option 3, and are re-reviewing application files based on overall application score + number of available seats leftcongratulations!
did anyone pick option 2 on the survey?
Edit: while I did send a letter of intent, I feel like those are largely performative and don’t actually change the outcome of an applicant’s result, unless it’s from a school that strongly pushes LOIs (I don’t think temple is one of those schools). Temple has no shortage of applicants on the CC list (according to admit.com stats, approx 600 people are rejected presumably after WL) so I doubt LOIs matter.
Last edited by a moderator:
wayshegoes
Full Member
Perhaps the real Temple St. Luke’s waitlist movement was the friends we made along the way.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
feebletuna
New Member
Is there an accepted students gc?
chippy315896
Full Member
does anyone have any info on financial aid (when packages can be expected, how generous they are, etc?)
lysozome12
Full Member
So no more decisions this week?
D
deleted1212093
I guess not lol .-.So no more decisions this week?
nakedgangcc
Full Member
I got my first A at another school which required me to commit today so unfortunately, I had to withdraw from Temple. It's very bittersweet as I would've loved to have gone to this school. Good luck to you all!!
cherrygirl<3
Full Member
does anyone know what days they usuallt release decisions? for WL mvmt
lysozome12
Full Member
It appears they are randomly releasing decisions throughout the week. Not sure thodoes anyone know what days they usuallt release decisions? for WL mvmt
D
deleted1212093
Another day of my CYMS remaining unchanged 🫡 temple pls
D
deleted1212093
St Luke’s WL people unite 😔✊OOS on CC list for St. Luke's campus anxiously waiting for another update. It's brutal!
Re-applicant. LM 69%. Applied to 30 MD schools, interviewed at 4, rejected at 3. Temple is my last hope this cycle. Planning to try again in 2026-2027 cycle if this year does not pan out.
Hoping we hear back this week
I feel like there’s no movement at all for St Luke’s but also not everyone reports on SDN 🙁 I wish there was a way to know what’s going on
Last edited by a moderator:
ajn670
Full Member
Ugh I know. Keeping my fingers crossed we both hear good news!! Really trying to stay hopeful. I would love to not have to go through another app cycle..St Luke’s WL people unite 😔✊
Hoping we hear back this week
I feel like there’s no movement at all for St Luke’s but also not everyone reports on SDN 🙁 I wish there was a way to know what’s going on
D
deleted1193133
Does anyone know if Temple cares about your interest in them? I’ve submitted 3 extra LORs and 1 update letter since getting put on the CC list. Wish they could tell us more about the CC list. I really don’t want to have to re-apply :/
Last edited by a moderator:
Tomorrow could be our day St. Lukes friends! Sending all the vibes in the universe!
ajn670
Full Member
I wish we knew. I also submitted 3 LORs and 1 letter of intent. I was reading somewhere higher in the thread that it may not make a big difference, but then again.. I’d rather not leave any stone unturned.Does anyone know if Temple cares about your interest in them? I’ve submitted 3 extra LORs and 1 update letter since getting put on the CC list. Wish they could tell us more about the CC list. I really don’t want to have to re-apply :/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ajn670
Full Member
Praying 😭😭Tomorrow could be our day St. Lukes friends! Sending all the vibes in the universe!
There's still a long time to wait. Admission can occur up until class startsIs it bad I’m already preparing for something to “treat myself” after receiving the news, either way it goes 😅 I just want the waiting to be over
D
deleted1193133
That’s literally so frustrating. If you live far away it would be so hard to move on a whim. I live in Texas so that would not be feasible.There's still a long time to wait. Admission can occur up until class starts
D
deleted1212093
If you have no other As, CYMS won’t load. It didn’t load until I got an A from a diff school. Rn all I see is that I’m on the alternate list for temple.Anyone know if checking CYMS tool early works if this were to be my first acceptance? Right now I don’t have any acceptances so no access to CYMS. Would it just become available at 6pm EST?
Yup I understand the frustration, its rough. At the end of the day the process is so competitive that I don't think the schools really care. They know that if you couldn't make the move there is someone waiting to take that spot.That’s literally so frustrating. If you live far away it would be so hard to move on a whim. I live in Texas so that would not be feasible.
D
deleted1193133
More decisions tomorrow or Friday??🤞🤞
lysozome12
Full Member
another day of no changes to my portal. Losing hope 🙁
Seems like there hasn't been movement in 2 weeks!
Grant Ludwig
Full Member
Well at least we still have a chance after the commit to enroll dateSeems like there hasn't been movement in 2 weeks!
D
deleted1212093
Isn’t the CTE date 7/1?Well at least we still have a chance after the commit to enroll date
Grant Ludwig
Full Member
yepIsn’t the CTE date 7/1?
D
deleted1212093
Copium for this week - temple med had their graduation so maybe the committee didn’t meet this week
D
deleted1193133
Really questioning my ability to wait till July😭
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm hopeful we will hear before then.Well at least we still have a chance after the commit to enroll date
Unfortunately looking at last year's thread it seems like there was a bit of movement last week of May and then complete silence after that. Still holding out hope though. Wondering if they would share if they expect more moment if we called?
lysozome12
Full Member
Maybe this year might be a little different because they did not move people off the CC list until after April 30?
D
deleted1212093
I’ve tried calling before and it always goes to voicemail.Unfortunately looking at last year's thread it seems like there was a bit of movement last week of May and then complete silence after that. Still holding out hope though. Wondering if they would share if they expect more moment if we called?
Was that the temple main # or for St. Lukes?I’ve tried calling before and it always goes to voicemail.