You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Temple
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
dogman2839
New Member
OOS A 5:00 pm central today on CYMS! Have been on WL since March.
Last edited:
D
deleted1212093
Congrats!! What option did you pick on the survey?OOS A 5:00 pm today on CYMS! Have been on WL since March.
ETA: & which campus?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dogman2839
New Member
Thank you! I picked the first option! I received my first acceptances today. Also sent Letter of Intent in late April.Congrats!! What option did you pick on the survey?
Last edited:
Congrats! North Philly??Thank you! I picked the first option! I received my first acceptances today.
D
deleted1212093
i am very excited to check my AMCAS daily at 6pm EST for the next 15 days, because i believe if i check my AMCAS, SDN, and email mutliple times per day i will get off the WL /s
hoping for more WL movement tomorrow and next week 🙂
hoping for more WL movement tomorrow and next week 🙂
Last edited by a moderator:
lysozome12
Full Member
me too loli am very excited to check my AMCAS daily at 5pm EST for the next 15 days, because i believe if i check my AMCAS, SDN, and email mutliple times per day i will get off the WL /s
hoping for more WL movement tomorrow and next week 🙂
dogman2839
New Member
Yes!Congrats! North Philly??
dogman2839
New Member
I hope there is movement for everyone! This process is so stressful. BTW the update was at 5 pm central/6 eastern if that helps at all.i am very excited to check my AMCAS daily at 5pm EST for the next 15 days, because i believe if i check my AMCAS, SDN, and email mutliple times per day i will get off the WL /s
hoping for more WL movement tomorrow and next week 🙂
D
deleted1193133
I hope they send more acceptances tomorrow. I’m so desperate to get in😭. Don’t want to have to re-apply.
You and me both hahahaha I'm going insaneI hope they send more acceptances tomorrow. I’m so desperate to get in😭. Don’t want to have to re-apply.
D
deleted1193133
It really is brutal out here. It sucks not having a definitive answer🥲You and me both hahahaha I'm going insane
proby20401
Full Member
+1 OOS A 6PM on CYMS , ORM LM 72. I picked the first option on the survey
D
deleted1193133
Congrats! When were you put on the CC list?+1 OOS A 6PM on CYMS , ORM LM 72. I picked the first option on the survey
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
proby20401
Full Member
4/17Congrats! When were you put on the CC list?
Damn bro…+1 OOS A on CYMS. Interviewed and put on CC list mid-april. Picked second option but sent no update letter.
Make sure you zip it up when you are done
D
deleted1212093
+1 OOS A 6PM on CYMS , ORM LM 72. I picked the first option on the survey
Is this for the North Philly campus?+1 OOS A on CYMS. Interviewed and put on CC list mid-april. Picked second option but sent no update letter.
proby20401
Full Member
yeaIs this for the North Philly campus?
proby20401
Full Member
yea, I also wrote an update and and LOIIs this for the North Philly campus?
I wonder if St Lukes has sent anything out yet
D
deleted1193133
I literally wrote a letter of intent and sent 3 extra letters of recommendation 🥲yea, I also wrote an update and and LOI
D
deleted1193133
For people recently taken off the CC list: did you write a letter of intent or send any additional LORs? And did you pick 1 or 2 on the survey?
I picked 2 on the survey and sent a letter of interest a couple weeks agoFor people recently taken off the CC list: did you write a letter of intent or send any additional LORs? And did you pick 1 or 2 on the survey?
notadoctor02
New Member
OOS A at North Philly a few weeks ago.
Has anyone been added to a student group yet (Facebook, WhatsApp)?
Has anyone been added to a student group yet (Facebook, WhatsApp)?
OOS A at North Philly a few weeks ago.
Has anyone been added to a student group yet (Facebook, WhatsApp)?
GroupMe
lysozome12
Full Member
Do we think they are gonna move more people off the WL this week?
Monroe
Full Member
I would assume yes, though not sure when exactlyDo we think they are gonna move more people off the WL this week?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1212093
The 2024 Temple thread didn’t have many reporting people but I would guess the first half of May, definitely WL movement. Later in May, probably. It looks like the month of June was pretty quiet relatively speaking.Do we think they are gonna move more people off the WL this week?
Edit: 2023 cycle thread looks pretty similar. It’s only May 5 🤷 good luck everyone!
Last edited by a moderator:
SDN is also just self reported data. A campus like St. Lukes only takes 40. Wouldn't suprise me if very few people were on SDN.The 2024 Temple thread didn’t have many reporting people but I would guess the first half of May, definitely WL movement. Later in May, probably. It looks like the month of June was pretty quiet relatively speaking.
Edit: 2023 cycle thread looks pretty similar. It’s only May 5 🤷 good luck everyone!
D
deleted1193133
I think they’ll probably send acceptances once a week! Fingers crossed😭Do we think they are gonna move more people off the WL this week?
nakedgangcc
Full Member
I sent in a LOI a few days ago by uploading in the portal. Do I get some sort of confirmation that they received it? Do I reach out?
I hope Temple sends more decisions this week!
D
deleted1193133
I’m gonna be stalking the CYMS tomorrow night lol
D
deleted1212093
this has been the longest week of my life
Edit: zero WL movement for St. Luke’s???? I know the class of 40 isn’t helping my chances for getting off the WL but at this point, I’d be happy to hear anything from anyone!
Edit: zero WL movement for St. Luke’s???? I know the class of 40 isn’t helping my chances for getting off the WL but at this point, I’d be happy to hear anything from anyone!
Last edited by a moderator:
medmom66789
New Member
Congrats! Did you get an email/call?IS A on CYMS!
D
deleted1193133
I feel like I’ve never wanted something so badly before lol
Congrats! Which campus?IS A on CYMS!
Thank you!! Not yet!Congrats! Did you get an email/call?
North Philly!Congrats! Which campus?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
feebletuna
New Member
OOS A at North Philly on CYMS!! So excited!!
feebletuna
New Member
Do y'all know when they'll email/call?
nakedgangcc
Full Member
Trends say the next morningDo y'all know when they'll email/call?
nakedgangcc
Full Member
Honestly yeah 😭
You guys think this will be the only WL movement for the week…I’m chronically refreshing AMCAS 🙃