Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this school still releasing II? I haven't heard anything since submission:/
Last year they reviewed through March
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Is this school still releasing II? I haven't heard anything since submission:/
Hoping sooner rather than lateranyone know when we could start hearing about financial aid?
Every school is different, but most won't be until Feb-March timeframeHoping sooner rather than later
Really know why Philly and how you will impact the community (specific examples)IS II on 1/7!! So excited this is my top choice :,) any tips are appreciated
They interview through AprilHaven't heard anything from them; does anybody know if they still have interview spots open/if they're considering applicants?
YesDo they release the name of your interviewers before the interview?
oh cool! where do i find that and how far in advance?
It’s hard to remember but either in the TU portal or via email the week of the interview.oh cool! where do i find that and how far in advance?
Curious about this also, the MSAR waitlist document did not really give any helpful information.Anybody know how their waitlist works and chances from past cycles? interviewed in october and thought it went well, really like the program so i am nervous 🙁
What I have heard is that about 1/3 of the class can come from the waitlist.Curious about this also, the MSAR waitlist document did not really give any helpful information.
How many people do you think are waitlisted?What I have heard is that about 1/3 of the class can come from the waitlist.
I'm not sure, but based on these threads that seems to be the most likely outcome of an interview.How many people do you think are waitlisted?
5 WLs, wow they're doing you so dirty. you deserve an A
Thank you for the solidarity! Definitely provides me with lots of opportunities to ponder my communication skills.5 WLs, wow they're doing you so dirty. you deserve an A
Seems about right? Where did you find this and whg does it pertain to Temple?The average metrics among matriculants from the largest ethnic/racial groups are as follows:
Total MCAT: 504.9
- American Indian or Alaska Native
Total GPA: 3.56
Total MCAT: 514.4
- Asian:
Total GPA: 3.80
Total MCAT: 505.7
- Black or African American:
Total GPA: 3.55
Hispanic or Latino:
Total MCAT: 506.1
Total GPA: 3.62
Total MCAT: 511.2
- Multiple Race / Ethnicity
Total GPA: 3.71
Total: 508.9
- Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander
Total GPA: 3.69
Total MCAT: 512.8
- Non U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
Total GPA: 3.78
Total MCAT: 513.4
- Unknown Race/Ethnicity
Total GPA: 3.71
Total MCAT: 512.6
- White:
Total GPA: 3.79
Is this true.?
Sounds like they will release decisions sometime in Feb. Based on last year's thread it was the first week.Is there an average turn around time for post II decision here or is it random?
Same... I don't have any hope anymoreIs this school still releasing II? I haven't heard anything since submission:/
Here’s some hope: IS II at 3 am today (completed first week)! Will not be attending so hope it finds its way to youSame... I don't have any hope anymore
Me too!OOS II at 3am +1
7/29when were you guys complete?
Keep the mission of LKSOM firmly in your mind, know they picked you for an interview because they saw something in your application that aligned with it. Relax, be yourself and let the person who you put into that application shine though.Any last minute interview tips? They're my tippy top choice so even the the most vague response is appreciated lol. Good luck to those interviewing in the next week we got this y'all
Awww, I really appreciate that. Okay, lets hope! Thank you.Here’s some hope: IS II at 3 am today (completed first week)! Will not be attending so hope it finds its way to you
How did you go about setting this up?Accepted student here -- I just went to Philly to check-out the school since I won't be available for 2nd look (sometime in April). They were absolutely amazing, got to attend 2 lectures with a few students, got a tour and met with Fin Aid counselor.
Fin Aid info and packages will be sent out at the end of Feb/beginning of March
I interviewed in January and they said theyll release decisions in marchDoes anyone think we will hear back this week?
I also interviewed in January and they just referred us to this statement from their website: "After interview, applicants are notified of the Admissions Committee decision in either November, December, February or at the end of the interview season. Some candidates may be placed on the continuing candidate list after interview and will be considered after April 30th through matriculation."I interviewed in January and they said theyll release decisions in march
hmmm maybe they got backed up for my cohort? They said they received a lot of applications this year so I am assuming that is why. But if they did not mention march in your interview like they did mine, it is totally possible that they'll release your decisions this month (I truly do not know, take it with a grain of salt haha)I also interviewed in January and they just referred us to this statement from their website: "After interview, applicants are notified of the Admissions Committee decision in either November, December, February or at the end of the interview season. Some candidates may be placed on the continuing candidate list after interview and will be considered after April 30th through matriculation."
That would be a huge bummer if we didn't hear back until March. It seems like people from last year that interviewed in January heard back in February.
Sounds good to me! Best of luck to you too!hmmm maybe they got backed up for my cohort? They said they received a lot of applications this year so I am assuming that is why. But if they did not mention march in your interview like they did mine, it is totally possible that they'll release your decisions this month (I truly do not know, take it with a grain of salt haha)
anyways, best of luck to us both!
Hey! did you just show up, or you reached out to admissions? Also an accepted student and I haven't gotten an more Info after securing a spotAccepted student here -- I just went to Philly to check-out the school since I won't be available for 2nd look (sometime in April). They were absolutely amazing, got to attend 2 lectures with a few students, got a tour and met with Fin Aid counselor.
Fin Aid info and packages will be sent out at the end of Feb/beginning of March
30 min eachHow long were the faculty and blind interviews??
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.