You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Temple
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
scientisticy5325
Full Member
I was told march. Judging by last years thread, it seems they will come out either tuesday or thursdaywhen do the next set of decisions come out?
Congrats!! How far out are they scheduling the interviews??OOS II!! Thought this cycle was over for me so this was a wonderful surpriseš!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lychee5000
New Member
+II! LM72, OOS. Complete 7/30, submitted an update/LOI about 2 weeks ago. The only dates I saw available were March 18th and 19th
D
deleted1193133
Thank you!! I also only see March 19th as an optionCongrats!! How far out are they scheduling the interviews??
lysozome12
Full Member
hopefully its tm.. this wait has been too longI was told march. Judging by last years thread, it seems they will come out either tuesday or thursday
nakedgangcc
Full Member
I checked the last two years and it seems like decisions come out the second week of March. Last year, some set of decisions came out in the last week of Feb and then the second week of March. My prediction is March 11th.hopefully its tm.. this wait has been too long
nakedgangcc
Full Member
but hopefully tomorrow lol!! i just need one A omggggI checked the last two years and it seems like decisions come out the second week of March. Last year, some set of decisions came out in the last week of Feb and then the second week of March. My prediction is March 11th.
lysozome12
Full Member
I checked the last two years and it seems like decisions come out the second week of March. Last year, some set of decisions came out in the last week of Feb and then the second week of March. My prediction is March 11th.
aw man š noooooo !! pls be sooner and yes, manifesting that A for us <3but hopefully tomorrow lol!! i just need one A omgggg
hopefuldr.
New Member
When should people who interviewed in early/mid Feb expect to hear back?
hopefuldr.
New Member
Also whats the post interview acceptance rate here ?
scientisticy5325
Full Member
43% but keep in mind that number also includes Aās from WLAlso whats the post interview acceptance rate here ?
scientisticy5325
Full Member
omg š going to need to be sedated for the next couple of daysHello, my friend is interviewing here today and was told next round of decision will come out next week.
Donāt worry you will get accepted, good luck šomg š going to need to be sedated for the next couple of days
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
nakedgangcc
Full Member
omg im shaking šHello, my friend is interviewing here today and was told next round of decision will come out next week.
mdhereicome25
New Member
Are they still sending out II?
MsLeafpool
Full Member
+1 OOS II yesterday! not ashamed to admit that i cried a lil š complete late august
I donāt remember thatI swore in my interview they said for the CC list they were going to send an email in Feb with a survey to see if we were still interested in Temple? Did I remember wrong?
loudgerminalcenter
New Member
IS A! Interviewed early jan. Didnt get an email but the decisions are uploaded on amcas choose your medical school
CerebralWanderer07
Full Member
OOS A! Interviewed late in January. I just checked amcas choose your medical school
scientisticy5325
Full Member
Do they do post-ii R or do they put everyone on CC list?
Did you apply for the Bethlehem campus or North Philly campus?OOS A! Interviewed late in January. I just checked amcas choose your medical school
CerebralWanderer07
Full Member
North PhillyDid you apply for the Bethlehem campus or North Philly campus?
I'm still waiting for a response from December interview for the Bethlehem campus šNorth Philly
CerebralWanderer07
Full Member
Fingers crossed, you'll hear back soonI'm still waiting for a response from December interview for the Bethlehem campus š
nakedgangcc
Full Member
me neither, i was early feb šInterviewed mid february for north philly and no update on cyms š
scientisticy5325
Full Member
same but in January, which is tough bc I really wanted this school š oh whale I do not do well with the cold anywaysInterviewed mid february for north philly and no update on cyms š
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tinyutensils
Full Member
IS A (interviewed Jan 23) on amcas choose your medical school! Can anyone confirm this is legit before i get too excited
Last edited:
lysozome12
Full Member
if its not on there, then we are on the alt list?
nakedgangcc
Full Member
looks like all the A's so far are from jan interviews?
scientisticy5325
Full Member
Judging by past threads we should get a CC email pretty soonif its not on there, then we are on the alt list?
lysozome12
Full Member
today? or tomorrow?Judging by past threads we should get a CC email pretty soon
scientisticy5325
Full Member
people reported getting the CC email later on the same day but since people are finding out through a sort of back alley method of CYMS idk if that still applies hahatoday? or tomorrow?
prestigiousdebt
New Member
Congrats! Did you already have another A? I've heard cyms only shows "unannounced" As for those with previous As so I'm not sure if I should even be checking today lolIS A! Interviewed early jan. Didnt get an email but the decisions are uploaded on amcas choose your medical school
culminator
New Member
I got an A from 2/4 interviewlooks like all the A's so far are from jan interviews?
loudgerminalcenter
New Member
Does cyms update at midnight?
Congrats! Did you already have another A? I've heard cyms only shows "unannounced" As for those with previous As so I'm not sure if I should even be checking today lol
My A says it was uploaded to cyms at 10am this morning. And yes! I had previous As and WLs already uploaded on the portal.
hopefuldr.
New Member
when does the official email come out or when does the portal update if you only see accepted on CYMS?
Any St Lukes people hear back?
brokenchemmajor
New Member
Has anyone received an update if they interviewed 2/11 or later?
prestigiousdebt
New Member
I think you might be right. From AAMC's CYMS tool guide:But wouldnāt it update once thereās an A today? Even if this was the first acceptance
Timeline
⢠Acceptance decisions are shown in real-time when submitted by medical schools to the AMCAS program.
⢠Alternate list actions are shown within 24 hours of submission by the medical school. The table refreshes overnight; any changes to same-day decisions may not be visible until the next day.
I seriously thought we would hear back about the Bethlehem campus today. This is rough.
cherrygirl<3
Full Member
i'm on cc list from back in nov but thats not on cyms i'm not sure if its supposed to
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You only see WLs on CYMS when you have at least one A. Otherwise you don't see the CYMS tool.i'm on cc list from back in nov but thats not on cyms i'm not sure if its supposed to
cherrygirl<3
Full Member
You only see WLs on CYMS when you have at least one A. Otherwise you don't see the CYMS tool.
yep thats what i assumed but i had a few ppl telling me no, ty!
hopefuldr.
New Member
when does the portal update or they send the official email to those who were accepted on CYMS today?
An acceptance is coming, good luck šinterview 1/29, still haven't heard anything...just telling myself its an R or WL bc I'm delulu