2024-2025 Temple

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Any point in submitting a secondary to this school? Mid LM 70s? How do they rate late applicants compared to Drexel?
 
interviewing here on thursday, any advice from anyone who has already interviewed here?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS II for St. Luke’s at 3:03 AM!
complete 8/16! LM 70.8
only slot available was Dec 3 so I’m scheduled for that one
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IS A I CANT BREATH!!!!!!!!. Just checked portal i’m crying (for North Philly)
 
Last edited:
IS got an A (St. Luke's) - I wish everyone waiting the very best and Congratulations to those who got in!
Sep interview.