You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2024-2025 Weill Cornell
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
bluestardoc12
Full Member
congrats! when did you get IIHi All,
Received a last minute interview, can anyone share feedback on how there's went?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Literally this morning! Secondary submitted 9/24 🙂congrats! when did you get II
congrats! what dates did they offer?Literally this morning! Secondary submitted 9/24 🙂
Only one date my friend, next week Thursday 🙂congrats! what dates did they offer?
I’m guessing this is the last interview date??Only one date my friend, next week Thursday 🙂
tpaflamingo
Full Member
I emailed them last week and they told me they are interviewing through the end of February, so there should be a couple more interview dates based on this response.I’m guessing this is the last interview date
wantedmd10
Full Member
Have Weill sent out any pre-II Rs?
Welp I hope not cuz I’m trynna get decisions back by late FebI emailed them last week and they told me they are interviewing through the end of February, so there should be a couple more interview dates based on this response.
tpaflamingo
Full Member
I LOVE your username! lolthis is problematic imo because what’s for you will be for you regardless of how many more interviews are to come
Hey I didn't see the recording sign on during the Zoom session yesterday, so I'm guessing not - but I don't think it'd hurt to reach out anyway, they might have a previous recording!missed the Weill Cornell Wednesday session yesterday--anyone recalll if they recorded it like last time thanks!
thanks much appreciated!Hey I didn't see the recording sign on during the Zoom session yesterday, so I'm guessing not - but I don't think it'd hurt to reach out anyway, they might have a previous recording!
Several comments and insults which were off-topic to this thread were removed.
You're all in this wait together, and tearing each other down won't make it go any faster.
Back to the topic of Weill Cornell applications-
You're all in this wait together, and tearing each other down won't make it go any faster.
Back to the topic of Weill Cornell applications-
puppyscats
Full Member
ugh are they finished sending IIs
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Decaying_Isotope
Full Member
I hope so
LOL back at it again for a second day, man is relentless
Bro doubled down😭LOL back at it again for a second day, man is relentless
I can not believe I missed this late night dramaBro doubled down😭
Not sure why everyone is hating on this guy. it's a totally UNDERSTANDABLE thing to be hoping that there are few interviews, so he gets decisions soon and has to compete with fewer people. dont hate the player hate the game.I hope so
solarflare1230
Full Member
Im coming for your A lil broI hope so
Tell me that once you get an interviewIm coming for your A lil bro
Decaying_Isotope
Full Member
Obviously nobody wants there to be more IIs/competition at a school they interviewed at. That doesn't mean it needs to be saidLMFAO you guys are literally fake af. It’s baffling at this point
Exactly my point. I’m just voicing the truth because everyone, who interviewed already, is “acting” like they’re hoping for more interviews for those who haven’t yet.Obviously nobody wants there to be more IIs/competition at a school they interviewed at. That doesn't mean it needs to be said
PMauw
Full Member
Bro has decided to project his inability to be happy about other peoples' success onto everyone in the Weill Cornell thread.LMFAO you guys are literally fake af. It’s baffling at this point
Let’s see what you say after you get rejectedBro has decided to project his inability to be happy about other peoples' success onto everyone in the Weill Cornell thread.
There’s a difference between negativity and just brute honesty@wysdoc please ban this guy… we do not need negativity
what is the point? just worry about yourself no need to go out and say **** yall i hope you never get invites.
don’t tell me you guys are gonna be happy that more people got interviews because WCMC decided to increase the number of interviews by 150% but keep the size of the class the same. You guys will be the first ones to complain about lower post-II acceptance rates.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Perhaps some thoughts are better kept silentThere’s a difference between negativity and just brute honesty
But am I wrong? I bet you’re thinking the same thing tooPerhaps some thoughts are better kept silent
You're wrong lol. What you keep stating is an opinion, not objective truth.But am I wrong? I bet you’re thinking the same thing too
I never interviewed here, but regarding the schools at which I have interviewed, no I am not.But am I wrong? I bet you’re thinking the same thing too
neuroticism
Full Member
I just have to ask: What is the point of discouraging those who have not received IIs yet? I was lucky enough to have received one but given that I was also someone who was waiting for one before, I would try to offer as much encouragement as possible to others. There's no point in expressing negative opinions on a public forum that is meant to uplift applicants and allow them to make informed decisions about the cycle. The process is already difficult enough, so let's please just try and stay positive for the sake of the rest of our future colleagues. This isn't intended on being rude or anything, I just thought we should all be clear on this, given that we might even be future classmates 🙂There’s a difference between negativity and just brute honesty
you all are the ones who subjectively perceived my comments negatively. Saying “I hope there will be no more interviews going forward” is a very neutral statement.
I’m not going to try and debate the morality of your first message, or tell you it’s wrong to want decisions sooner.
Rather, I just want to highlight that for some applicants, Cornell is a dream school, and many people might still be hoping for an interview.
Because of that, I just think it’s better to keep thoughts like that to yourself. Especially in an online forum where nuance and tone are not obvious.
I hope you all get in!
bro what 😭. that is not neutral at all. go sit in the timeout corner bro 👎you all are the ones who subjectively perceived my comments negatively. Saying “I hope there will be no more interviews going forward” is a very neutral statement.
Literally lol he just says things and thinks its just facts 😭 hilarious that he made his profile just to troll on sdn too, def needs a new hobbybro what 😭. that is not neutral at all. go sit in the timeout corner bro 👎
neuroticism
Full Member
Okay, well on the topic of Cornell admissions and the question I originally popped in to ask: Has anyone spoken to adcoms or admin about the effect of attending the info sessions on your acceptance? I was debating whether or not to attend the last one for this reason :/
Tensions run high at this point in the cycle. Some posts that contributed to this have been deleted.
Remember to be kind to each other.
Remember to be kind to each other.
Last edited:
solarflare1230
Full Member
who said I don’t have an interviewTell me that once you get an interview
newkungfukenny
Full Member
they don't hold any weightOkay, well on the topic of Cornell admissions and the question I originally popped in to ask: Has anyone spoken to adcoms or admin about the effect of attending the info sessions on your acceptance? I was debating whether or not to attend the last one for this reason :/
Stop the arguing, it's unbecoming of future professionals
VINILOVER123
Full Member
Future classmates already arguing dam, 🫤
FlaptavianBird
Full Member
abuse of power for banning that guy tbh
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I agree. Not sure about the full context but seems like that guy didn’t deserve all the hateabuse of power for banning that guy tbh
Joined: Feb 7, 2025I agree. Not sure about the full context but seems like that guy didn’t deserve all the hate
D
deleted1177265
abuse of power for banning that guy tbh