Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No, not yet.Has anyone received the info session invitation for Feb 11?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
No, not yet.Has anyone received the info session invitation for Feb 11?
They say ocassional, substantive, so I have been kinda holding off.have people sent update letters to cornell? or is it better not to unless you have HUGE updates?
same, but i love this school so much AHHThey say ocassional, substantive, so I have been kinda holding off.
did you check your spam folder?Are they releasing in batches or have they released all at once? No email and I interviewed in November
Yes I did! I guess they just haven't come around to some - would people mind sharing when they received their emails
I also had the same thoughts about mine. Post-II R. I am sorry brother.Post-interview rejection. Unsure why, I thought I had a perfect interview.
I just answered my own question by rereading the email. Looks like there won't be any movement until May after all the plan to enrolls come in+1 OOS WL received at basically the same time as @blueorangeicecream. I feel like it's not out of the ordinary for there to be some time delay between people receiving emails. My friend and I both got pre-II R from the same school almost 20 minutes apart.
As a side, I'm also feeling hella blindsided by how soon this was. Do people know when WL movement starts?
Hi there! Could you provide any insight on the waitlist? Like historical movement by date or etc.? my latest school commit to enroll date is June 29 and Im terrified I'm going to have to make a decision to gamble or pull out.Congrats everyone!!!! if you have any questions about WCM, feel free to reach out
I think there will be a lot of WL movement before June 29 and from what I heard the yield rate for WCM is 30-40%.Hi there! Could you provide any insight on the waitlist? Like historical movement by date or etc.? my latest school commit to enroll date is June 29 and Im terrified I'm going to have to make a decision to gamble or pull out.
no idtsIs there internal ranking at Cornell? I know that clerkships are graded, but is there internal ranking?
Admit says no….
whats the source for this?I think there will be a lot of WL movement before June 29 and from what I heard the yield rate for WCM is 30-40%.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.