2024-2025 Weill Cornell

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did you ever get confirmation that it was received? I sent a new LoR through interfolio but bc of Cornell's portal, I can't see if they actually got it or not
So my manager sent mine through the admissions email and i also never got confirmation. I had to call them myself to make sure they got it!
 
Did you ever get confirmation that it was received? I sent a new LoR through interfolio but bc of Cornell's portal, I can't see if they actually got it or not
Since admin told me to submit through AMCAS I haven’t even started that process yet. But I’m assuming AMCAS will show the status of when it’s received, right?
 
Do we have any idea if there’s a accepted students group/facebook/groupme… and if anyone has left it recently? 😅
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congratulations !! Did you send LOCI recently? I am thinking of if sending LoR and/or LOCI is even a good idea now ?
Sent my LOCI like the week after we got our decisions back and haven’t been in contact since, so I might not be the most helpful in answering your question sorry :/.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
is it worth calling for an update? even to ask if it’s to ask about getting rejected over accepted? at this point i kind of just need an answer so i can move on to other things