Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
CONGRATS!IS A got called just right now! interviewed 9/22
Waiting till Monday I guess 😭Yeah, I was under the impression that if you did not get a call, you'd get an e-mail with a hold or R
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
CONGRATS!IS A got called just right now! interviewed 9/22
Waiting till Monday I guess 😭Yeah, I was under the impression that if you did not get a call, you'd get an e-mail with a hold or R
I haven’t gotten anything eitherFor people who were accepted did anyone get the official email yet? I haven't gotten mine yet and i was accepted on Friday.
They will send them out Friday I heard. Just trying to finish calling everyone in the first acceptance group I think.For people who were accepted did anyone get the official email yet? I haven't gotten mine yet and i was accepted on Friday.
I got the same thing. Is it a soft r or waitlist?Got the "keep your application active for further consideration" email just now, Interviewed in August. Next update October 27.
After I didn't get the call last week, I scoured last year's thread and saw a few get off. You never know!I got the same thing. Is it a soft r or waitlist?
In the info session on interview day, they said most people get on this list, and it is not a soft r or waitlist, but a hold list. They will review your app again each time the committee meetsGot the "keep your application active for further consideration" email just now, Interviewed in August. Next update October 27.
I'm in the same boat as you lol, has anyone from the second interview day gotten a phone call or email this week?In the info session on interview day, they said most people get on this list, and it is not a soft r or waitlist, but a hold list. They will review your app again each time the committee meets
I'm a little anxious because I have not gotten a call, or an e-mail.
Me too friend. I was the second interview day and am riddled with anxietyIn the info session on interview day, they said most people get on this list, and it is not a soft r or waitlist, but a hold list. They will review your app again each time the committee meets
I'm a little anxious because I have not gotten a call, or an e-mail.
Just got the same email as well. Looks like we'll be waiting until next Monday againGot the "keep your application active for further consideration" email just now, Interviewed in August. Next update October 27.
I'm a little confused, because I remember them saying everyone will get an email with either R or Hold if they do not get a call.Me too friend. I was the second interview day and am riddled with anxiety
Same 😭 just waiting for the email atp to see what my decision isI'm a little confused, because I remember them saying everyone will get an email with either R or Hold if they do not get a call.
CONGRATS! What time did they call you?IS A this morning!! I'm so happy 😭
SO EXCITING! congrats. when did you interview?IS A this morning!! I'm so happy 😭
Aw yayyy!! I'm so happy for you!!IS A few minutes ago! Genuinely bawling my eyes out
they dont accept letters of continued interestDoes anyone know if they accept letters of continued interest? I can't find any information on their website other than "We are unable to accept updates or changes to your application after submission." Not sure if that means they don't accept the letters of continued interest or not.
Anyone else apply right when apps opened and haven’t heard anything?
fairy, I am in the same boat with you. Not entirely sure what to do next.i applied 7/10 and haven’t heard anything
I really loved the in-person interview experience! There were a lot of opportunities to get to know current students and ask questions and we got to tour the sim lab as well which was really cool. The in-person interview allowed me to get a better feel for the school compared to the virtual interviews I have done at other schools. It was also fun to meet some fellow applicants! As far as the actual interview I felt like it was easier to connect with my interviewers in person as we got to shake hands, make actual eye contact etc. If you have to do virtual it wouldn't be the end of the world but if there's any way you could try to make the in-person work I'd say its worth itOOS II just now! For people who have already been interviewed, would you recommend doing the in-person or virtual interview? What was the experience like for in-person?
Agree with everything you said, the in person interview was such a great experience! Definitely go if you canI really loved the in-person interview experience! There were a lot of opportunities to get to know current students and ask questions and we got to tour the sim lab as well which was really cool. The in-person interview allowed me to get a better feel for the school compared to the virtual interviews I have done at other schools. It was also fun to meet some fellow applicants! As far as the actual interview I felt like it was easier to connect with my interviewers in person as we got to shake hands, make actual eye contact etc. If you have to do virtual it wouldn't be the end of the world but if there's any way you could try to make the in-person work I'd say its worth it
If you can afford it, definitely go in person! You get a lot of opportunities to talk to faculty and current students, and feel out the vibe of your future classmates. I think the interview day is a really big selling point for the school, and it also helped so much with my nerves and jitters going through the process with others. I'm unsure if the "conversational" MMI vibe would be as chill virtually, but it helped a lot with getting to be myself and not a super formal weirdo lol.OOS II just now! For people who have already been interviewed, would you recommend doing the in-person or virtual interview? What was the experience like for in-person?
Congrats!!!!+IS II, LM 71, submitted 7/3
My GOD am I grateful - this is my first II and I was starting to get worried😂 Hang in there guys, your time will come!
Thanks!Congrats!!!!
Stats ?IS A this morning!! I'm so happy 😭
3.8/518Stats ?
Hi Smoney, when were you complete?Pre II R today, OOS
My secondary was complete 6/30Hi Smoney, when were you complete?
I'm sorry brotha. Chin up and stay strong. More will come our way.My secondary was complete 6/30
Do you have any tips for the interview? I am super excited for the in-person experience (mine is next Monday). This is my top-choice program, and I really hope I get in😅 Also, does anyone know what the post-II acceptance rate is for in-state students?IS A this morning!! I'm so happy 😭
So cliche but truly be yourself, and I think it really helps to try to tie your personal experiences into each of your answers, since your interviewers don't know anything about you. All of my interviewers were so kind, and I had great conversations with each of them. I feel like everyone there worked hard to make sure the experience was as low stress as possible, and very light-hearted/enjoyableDo you have any tips for the interview? I am super excited for the in-person experience (mine is next Monday). This is my top-choice program, and I really hope I get in😅 Also, does anyone know what the post-II acceptance rate is for in-state students?
Thanks for the tips! Were the MMIs more conversational or impromptu situational judgment style?So cliche but truly be yourself, and I think it really helps to try to tie your personal experiences into each of your answers, since your interviewers don't know anything about you. All of my interviewers were so kind, and I had great conversations with each of them. I feel like everyone there worked hard to make sure the experience was as low stress as possible, and very light-hearted/enjoyable
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.