You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
2025-2026 Arizona - Phoenix
Started by wysdoc
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
CentralScrutinizer
Full Member
+1 OOS AC, Interviewed Group B on 11/17
+1 IS AC, interviews group A on 8/25
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sunflowercity
Full Member
+1 OOS AC, interviewed 12/8
D
deleted1211092
+1 IS AC, Interviewed 11/17. Is this bad news 😢
chernsafety
New Member
I thought an AC email was a good thing until I read "Although this is not the news you likely wanted today" lol+1 IS AC, Interviewed 11/17. Is this bad news 😢
CentralScrutinizer
Full Member
Yeah I’d love to hear if anyone has anecdotal evidence of their time on the AC list. I know it’s probably impossible to find out, but how many people under active consideration end up getting acceptance offers down the road?I thought an AC email was a good thing until I read "Although this is not the news you likely wanted today" lol
n=1 but last cycle I interviewed at the end of August and was put on the AC list. I eventually got accepted at the end of January.Yeah I’d love to hear if anyone has anecdotal evidence of their time on the AC list. I know it’s probably impossible to find out, but how many people under active consideration end up getting acceptance offers down the road?
CentralScrutinizer
Full Member
Thank you CheesyBoi 🙏n=1 but last cycle I interviewed at the end of August and was put on the AC list. I eventually got accepted at the end of January.
skops49ers
Full Member
+1 IS AC, interviewed Group B 8/25. Not sure if it's a good sign to still be in AC after I interviewed in August...
medDawgbruh
Full Member
Last year, AC seemed to have very trickling movement each time they sent an email. There was more movement when they were finalizing their WL. Then, there was more final movement in early June. I didn’t get in until June!
bumble.bee15
New Member
+1 IS II!!
tiramisufiend
New Member
Interviewed 1/12, so we aren't allowed to send letter of intents? I was planning on emailing one to the email they provided.
The OTC
Full Member
Not much - would not count on itHi! Does anyone know if UA Phx offers any financial aid or scholarships for students? (in state if that counts LOL)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The OTC
Full Member
current student. it depends (sorry). First semester there are more mandatories esp with anatomy (min ~3 days/week). It lightens up for mandatories but if you want to attend every lecture it would be 5 days/week. In person class starts at 9Hi! Would anyone who was accepted know the class schedule? Like what time classes typically start, how long you are on campus, etc? I’m trying to decide how feasible it is to commute or to be closer to school.
Just dropping two cents: UofA-PHX is a great school. Class is pretty social and there are great opportunities to shadow/do research between Banner/PCH/Mayo and even down at UofA Tucson if you don't mind the drive. Definitely has downsides like any program but definitely on upward trajectory
thestrugglingpremedd
Full Member
I have my interview here on Monday. I'm really excited about it because i really like UA-Phoenix. Any advice or tips for the interview?
CentralScrutinizer
Full Member
Bring an energy drink for lunchI have my interview here on Monday. I'm really excited about it because i really like UA-Phoenix. Any advice or tips for the interview?
D
deleted1211092
Interview is relatively low stress, just be ready to have a conversation. Do not rehearse your answer. As you read the prompt outside the door, think of talking points you want to hit on as you answer the question. Make sure to smile, show excitement, hold eye contact, and be confident!I have my interview here on Monday. I'm really excited about it because i really like UA-Phoenix. Any advice or tips for the interview?
tryingmybest23
Full Member
Does anyone know if there is an admitted students group chat or something yet?
D
deleted1211092
Good luck to everyone on AC this week
bubblyaffliction
Full Member
Bit delayed, but +1 II IS on 1/7, interviewed 1/26, Group A! Now the waiting game
tiramisufiend
New Member
+1 A, interviewed 1/12! Is there a group chat for admitted students?
Congrats!🎉 Did you get the call today?+1 A, interviewed 1/12! Is there a group chat for admitted students?
tiramisufiend
New Member
yupp
CentralScrutinizer
Full Member
+1 AC (second so far), interviewed 11/17 group B. They said the next day I could hear back is 2/12 which seems much sooner than the last hold email I received.
D
deleted1211092
+1 AC as well, same date+1 AC (second so far), interviewed 11/17 group B. They said the next day I could hear back is 2/12 which seems much sooner than the last hold email I received.
I"LOVE"THERMO
Full Member
Interviewed in October, was put on AC in November, I haven't gotten an AC email yet? Does that mean I'm waitlisted/rejected?
D
deleted1211092
You haven't gotten an AC email since November? Waitlist opens in March typicallyInterviewed in October, was put on AC in November, I haven't gotten an AC email yet? Does that mean I'm waitlisted/rejected?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted1211092
Did no one else receive AC this week?
I interviewed 1/26 and they told us EARLIEST would be end of February early March. So >5 weeks after interview for you is my guess.i interviewed 1/12 and haven't heard anything, i thought we would have gotten either AC, R or A by now but i guess not : ( more waiting!
Since I graduated from college I have almost not had any. Had one the morning of another interview which was a mistake. My caffeine tolerance dropped lolBring an energy drink for lunch
I am interviewing later this month at the new DO school in Phoenix. I thought I would post this question here as there are more people on this thread. Does anyone have a good hotel recommendation or ones to definitely avoid?
They also said the admissions committee meets every 2 weeks so it could simply be they haven't gotten to your application yet.appreciate that insight, I know that other people from my day have heard back though which makes me nervous but at least I haven't gotten rejected yet!
syrianconqueror
Full Member
Does anyone know if UA Phoenix will still be sending out more interview invites? I haven't heard anything from them since I submitted my secondary in October, and I don't know if I should still have hope or just consider their silence as a soft R.
CentralScrutinizer
Full Member
I enjoyed staying at the SpringHill SuitesSince I graduated from college I have almost not had any. Had one the morning of another interview which was a mistake. My caffeine tolerance dropped lol
I am interviewing later this month at the new DO school in Phoenix. I thought I would post this question here as there are more people on this thread. Does anyone have a good hotel recommendation or ones to definitely avoid?
I interviewed on 1/26 and was told that we were the last in-person interview group and that there was one (or maybe two) online interviews left.Does anyone know if UA Phoenix will still be sending out more interview invites? I haven't heard anything from them since I submitted my secondary in October, and I don't know if I should still have hope or just consider their silence as a soft R.
syrianconqueror
Full Member
Thank you! Are there two different formats for interviews? Like can you choose either virtual or in-person? Or is it that the interview itself has an in-person component and an online component? Also do you know if they sent out the invites for the remaining interviews yet?I interviewed on 1/26 and was told that we were the last in-person interview group and that there was one (or maybe two) online interviews left.
Do online interviewers in March have a lower chance of getting in?
From my understanding, they are two distinct formats. Fully in-person or fully virtual. I don't know if they sent out invites for the remaining interviews.Thank you! Are there two different formats for interviews? Like can you choose either virtual or in-person? Or is it that the interview itself has an in-person component and an online component? Also do you know if they sent out the invites for the remaining interviews yet?
syrianconqueror
Full Member
Thank you!From my understanding, they are two distinct formats. Fully in-person or fully virtual. I don't know if they sent out invites for the remaining interviews.
following!Do online interviewers in March have a lower chance of getting in?
The OTC
Full Member
Not necessarily, for my class people got in from every interview day. AC squad don't give up hope either!Do online interviewers in March have a lower chance of getting in?
For others, the online March interview is the last one of the season.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How many students usually they accept from the AC group?Not necessarily, for my class people got in from every interview day. AC squad don't give up hope either!
For others, the online March interview is the last one of the season.
What does AC mean?
bubblyaffliction
Full Member
Active Consideration! It’s kind of like the waitlist, but they review candidates every two weeks from my understandingWhat does AC mean?
thestrugglingpremedd
Full Member
Has anyone heard back a decision since the interview January 26th? lol I interviewed that day and this is my first ranked school so lowkey nervous 😂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 281
- Views
- 99K