2025-2026 Meritus SOM

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah what a lackluster cycle. Seem there was no WL movement wave at all, just really tiny ones. Congrats to those who got in! And those WLW in the future looking at this, hope there is better movement for you
honestly i mentally checked out of the waitlist when i realized there’s a whole APS list and also they were pulling ppl from the 2026-27 cycle to start now :/
 
Has anyone got an acceptance last cycle with sub 500 mcat and high gpa . I got a secondary and i have 498 mcat . i want to see if i can get an interview before i submit my secondary in order to save some money
 
Has anyone got an acceptance last cycle with sub 500 mcat and high gpa . I got a secondary and i have 498 mcat . i want to see if i can get an interview before i submit my secondary in order to save some money
I got an II with a 498 MCAT, but no acceptance. I know its expensive to apply, but still think you should! Honestly newer schools are the best to apply to with a sub 500
 
Hi,
Is there anyone else still on the waitlist for last cycle/class of 2030? I've only heard of a couple rejections. I am still on the waitlist currently, but not APS list. Their orientation starts tomorrow. Anyone know how many people they'd reach out to if someone drops?
 
I saw on Reddit someone said that they got an email from MSOM saying they were full, but asking if that person wanted to stay in the waitlist
I may have been who you saw that got that email if it was in r/osteopathic. It was on July 5th and still no update but their orientation starts this week, so I guess I'll find out by the 27th (first day of classes). Nerve wracking for sure.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad