2024-2025 Meritus SOM

Started by wysdoc
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Housing is easy to find though because everyone lives in the dorm apartments. Hopefully they tell you soon!! Maybe they are waiting to see if everyone shows at orientation.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Housing is easy to find though because everyone lives in the dorm apartments. Hopefully they tell you soon!! Maybe they are waiting to see if everyone shows at orientation.
For most yeah it is nice that they have that housing option. But some people need waivers for special circumstances so I’m not sure how that would work
 
As some of you may remember, I applied for the Fall 2026 cycle but was given an interview to start this cycle (Fall 2025). I received an email stating that they'll consider me for the Fall 2026 cycle and that I'll have to repeat the secondary and interview again.

The important thing for everyone on the waitlist is that the class is officially full. So if you have an A somewhere else, take it!!!
 
As some of you may remember, I applied for the Fall 2026 cycle but was given an interview to start this cycle (Fall 2025). I received an email stating that they'll consider me for the Fall 2026 cycle and that I'll have to repeat the secondary and interview again.

The important thing for everyone on the waitlist is that the class is officially full. So if you have an A somewhere else, take it!!!
Did MSOM email you and tell you that the class is full?