4GGoat About It (GGoats 4) - GAME THREAD (Day 6)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How was it? I doubt it’s on the list for the Spurs family this summer, but maybe a date night 🙂
it was good!! i normally detest long movies but for 3 hours it actually felt very quick and exciting, they did not waste any time. also not to sound like a snob but, you gotta see it in IMAX.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah I think those are the two I’m looking at.

genny has left a bunch of stuff kind of flapping in the wind (like her former sus of fauna, and then Katie, and then me) plus the TMI stuff. So I feel like the case is stronger for genny.

Zenge’s crime really is just that he hasn’t caught wolves and isn’t dead yet. Which for him, might be enough lol.

Or maybe it’s both.
 
Yeah I think those are the two I’m looking at.

genny has left a bunch of stuff kind of flapping in the wind (like her former sus of fauna, and then Katie, and then me) plus the TMI stuff. So I feel like the case is stronger for genny.

Zenge’s crime really is just that he hasn’t caught wolves and isn’t dead yet. Which for him, might be enough lol.

Or maybe it’s both.
I also think his voting activity is not indicative of v!Zenge but I’ll go over tbat
 
However Genny said she had some stuff to add so I’ve been waiting for it since she was busy
Same.
I also think his voting activity is not indicative of v!Zenge but I’ll go over tbat
Can you tell me a little more about that?

I've wanted to go back and look harder at some of Zenge's other village games, but while I remember distinctly when gets a hit that he really believes in he goes ham (like Santy in SPN, or Toby in Ten) and that's bleeding town, I feel like I don't know how to find him village other than waiting for him to catch a woof.
 
Also thinking more about it, my town reads have been pretty correct (hahha let’s not talk about my later POEs) so I’m gonna full send there

Town blocc: fauna, spurs

Town lean: sov, RDR

POE: zenge, genny >>>> CG
i agree, I’ve been focused on finding scum but maybe need to focus on consolidating who is village and sort through who’s left.

I agree with your blocc, inasmuch as if I’m wrong about you I’m gonna lose and I’ll trust you on fauna. Lemme try to sort through sov and RDR later.

I also have like, a disturbing amount of stuff on genny lol. But I don’t want to vomit it before she’s around and confbias myself any further
 
Same.

Can you tell me a little more about that?

I've wanted to go back and look harder at some of Zenge's other village games, but while I remember distinctly when gets a hit that he really believes in he goes ham (like Santy in SPN, or Toby in Ten) and that's bleeding town, I feel like I don't know how to find him village other than waiting for him to catch a woof.
It’s funny you say that bc I don’t think he’s been pursuing hits at all passionately.

I’m just sort of wondering where do you expect my early D1 questions to go?

Aruba? Bombay? Cairo?
This was the response to me D1 saying I feel like his questions don’t go anywhere - when typically I’ve seen v!Zenge go at someone he feels is pingy until he feels satisfied
I think I’m gonna

Yeet Clem

@supershorty @kaydubs @HRH Queeb SAR
Yeets Clem
Because you believe in it, right?

Not because you believe in me?

Because I’m getting cold feet tbh
But then clarifies he’s not really sure….
Yeah…

I read through the Kitz deep dive and I just don’t think I agree with that worldview. And it’s a bit of an odd 180.

My one hang up is his reaction to pressure D1 gave me Snacks flashbacks where he was town.

There’s no sense in voting anywhere else today though, since we’re just going to be back here tomorrow.

Sorry if we’re wrong Fruit!

Vote Fruit

@supershorty @HRH Queeb SAR @kaydubs
There’s no sense in voting elsewhere today so he HAS to vote fruit, yet there were multiple votes not in (including Genny)
I feel like there's a stronger case on Ms.P than there is on Rae.

But based on the votes right now, it looks like Rae is going over regardless, and given my anti-bussing meta, I'd rather not be off wagon if/when Rae does flip wolf.

Yeet Rae

@supershorty @HRH Queeb SAR @kaydubs
Doesn’t want to vote raw either but can’t not be on her wagon? Even tho at this point the only people who have seriously sussed him is me and vamps (dead)
@GoSpursGo are you sure Katie is town? Because this feels like she's setting me up to get misyeeted
I start revving up suss on him again and I recieve suss back
This isn't what I'm doing Katie.

Why are you misconstruing my posts?

Katie can you answer my question?

I didn't do this and I'm not going to let you continue telling this lie.

Show me where I was "going at" RDR.
Zenge starts to get more aggressive / pushy with me as I’ve stated is my experience when he is a wolf being sussed (eg. Supernatural)
 
i agree, I’ve been focused on finding scum but maybe need to focus on consolidating who is village and sort through who’s left.

I agree with your blocc, inasmuch as if I’m wrong about you I’m gonna lose and I’ll trust you on fauna. Lemme try to sort through sov and RDR later.

I also have like, a disturbing amount of stuff on genny lol. But I don’t want to vomit it before she’s around and confbias myself any further
Ooh I’m excited for a new perspective
 
It’s funny you say that bc I don’t think he’s been pursuing hits at all passionately.
Oh I agree, like he isn't doing that. But I just mean like, I'm recognizing that I'm usually paranoid of him until he goes ham, and I've been wrong by mis-sussing him before just because he hadn't yet caught a wolf (like in Ten before he caught Toby).
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I love a bread and butter pickle, but Mrs. Spurs thinks they aren't "real" pickles, so I never get any 🙁
1784299570480.png
 
Ooooook...

genny ISO.

kaydubs, mod GOAT. or maybe it's GGoat mod 🤔

either way, i dare you to rank that, Spurs
At least genny got this correct
elect rae
Voting rae, presumably for similar reasons as the rest of us

Skipping NAI discussion on moving, and all the discussion about shooting people (mostly me)
Pretty null, not rocking the boat
Why are you so focused on the guns? They seem like an amusing distraction from the mods.
Yes and I thought you explained that well.

To rae. Fairly straightforward "ignore the mech" type comments that are easy to throw out to seem engaged without having to say anything substantial

Yes. I’m village.

Probably not going to vote here today: katie, Spurs, rae, ms p, zenge.
Oh and I like what fruit has done in the past page or so.
To katie asking for reads. Interestingly... she has completely flipped on these. katie and me are apparently people she wants to yeet, she did vote for MsP on D3, and she said she was fine with the rae yeet too. I don't immediately see any other Zenge related posts in her ISO
he sure isn’t
on Clem not being on the no-yeet list
Yeet clem
No I just felt like making a tie
Sheeps Zenge on Clem
Conclusion: She sheeped Zenge, and dropped some village reads that she has ultimately flipped on. v!genny, from what I've seen, sticks to her guns and doesn't flip just because it benefits her self-preservation (i.e. when katie later is sussing her)
already answered on the same page where you asked the question. prior to vote close.

I didn’t break the tie. I made the tie.

So who’s going to yeet fauna with me tomorrow?

Do you have a good reason for that no?
Her questions to me say otherwise.

She feels wolfy to me. And the questions about my vote show a lack of evaluative thinking behind them - if she was trying to figure out my vote she should know 1. What I’ve already said about it (my iso isn’t long) and 2. That I was making a tie not breaking it. Seems more like busy chatter than trying to figure out affiliation.
This is the conversation about not liking fauna's lines of questioning. TBH... it does seem a little forced. As noted, fauna is still pretty new
Only content is about fauna, which as I say feels a little forced, and then... nothing comes of it.

funny that you're jumping in to defend fauna, instead of fauna responding to my post to apop.
To katie, for defending fauna
so your POE is everyone who voted Clem except for yourself?
cool. you think wolves d1 voted en masse, with you, to vote out clem after he called you scummy? no deeper thoughts there?

if that was my POE, i'd probably take a moment to re-evaluate. figure out where i went wrong, since i don't think the entire wolf team voted clem out just to save fruit.

i don't think i'd just wave it off with "yep i guess so!"
Giving katie a hard time about her POE
tell me why katie isn't scum?
To vampy about katie... in response to a post about CG and fruit. Weird to bring up katie here unprompted
i'm not going to vote fruit. he's got a big enough lead that it would just feel bad to me.
do i have to? does it matter?
yes. see how many cares i give for how sus i appear pre-flip.
About not voting fruit
idk how everyone is seeing this game so differently. it's weird to me.
A comment on being very out of step w/ the game, possibly as cover for knowing fruit is about to flip town
Taking issue with katie's worldview, declaring the fruit vote bad, and then not voting.

She made this whole thing during the night phase about voting fauna, then never really pushed her and was content to just watch fruit die. Which I think is notable, cuz she swooped in and turned the tide in stardeww when the fruit wagon was building and stagnant. This is diametrically opposed to how she acted in stardeww.

not katie?
To kitz about not including katie in her POE. Again steering towards katie
who's in your POE?
To vampy, who was indicating Zenge is sus
no, because you butted in when i was talking to fauna to defend fauna in a way that felt like protective wolf packmate, because your POE is clem voters minus you with no reconsideration after the flip, and because you're not open to other viewpoints. your biggest wolfread just flipped village, take some time to think.
maybe i'm tunneled, idk.
have you?
ok. why am i sus?

read this whole post:
There’s a lot more to the post if you click on it and read the whole thing. I thought you might take it better coming from a flipped villager. Did you ready any of fruit’s posts?
To katie, following up to why katie is in genny's POE. Also there is a lot of pushback on katie having genny in her POE, which I'm not used to from genny. I feel like v!genny usually is less concerned about herself being sus'd and focuses on finding scum
tell me about spurs.

and did anyone think i was actually going to try to shoot him?
it's important to me. it's something i'm thinking about. i don't know if i'm ready to share yet.

To vampy, who had me in her POE at the time. The second post I had forgotten about and was about whether anyone thought genny was gonna shoot me--sort of like her comments on fauna, she has not come back to it and this is just another loose end
A lot of back and forth with katie, and then a little bit about me that sort of remains a loose end

I'm skipping the ziti
Yeet ms p
Voting msp, which I thought was weird at the time when she follows up with:
I did read this post and it’s bananas
Yeah.
I’m not opposed to a Rae yeet either.
So I’m really worried that no one is defending rae

About rae. Saying not opposed but hedging, which is unlike v!genny, and w!genny could very easily be setting this up to try and get village cred
I thought that was a joke but here you are responding like it’s a serious accusation
Light sus to CG about the innocent blood comment? Like this is just a weird comment to butt in on.
Just getting a vote on MsP, hedging on rae in a way that feels TMI
I’m sorry, but why is it wolfy to fight you, who has been leading yeets on villagers this whole game?

And you’re wolf reading me for being right that the Rae yeet was a bad idea???
I’m not blaming you. It’s a village dysfunction problem.
Current tinfoil: katie says she has a role today to attract all attempts at protection so the wolf kill can go through.

Fight with katie. As I mentioned, if genny was a wolf having TMI that rae was gonna flip town could have prepared for the rae yeet comment.
I actually kind of want to yeet spurs
Exciting, but still has yet to be followed up on.

Again, leaving loose ends hanging.

TLDR: not feeling the genny way. She's been really hyper focused on katie, fauna, and to a certain extent me, but then not followed through on any of it. She has expressed doubt at the last moment on both the fruit and rae yeets, well past the point where it could turn the vote around for fruit and with an extreme level of confidence with rae even though the vote did almost shift, and then tried to get credit for it. In particular, as I get into above, she acted very differently about a fruit vote that she didn't believe in just 2 games ago.

I just don't feel v!genny coming through here. If she felt as strongly about katie or fauna or me as she professed to, or if she didn't like one of the yeets that was going down, v!genny would have done something about it by now.
 
Ooooook...

genny ISO.

At least genny got this correct

Voting rae, presumably for similar reasons as the rest of us

Skipping NAI discussion on moving, and all the discussion about shooting people (mostly me)
Pretty null, not rocking the boat
To rae. Fairly straightforward "ignore the mech" type comments that are easy to throw out to seem engaged without having to say anything substantial



To katie asking for reads. Interestingly... she has completely flipped on these. katie and me are apparently people she wants to yeet, she did vote for MsP on D3, and she said she was fine with the rae yeet too. I don't immediately see any other Zenge related posts in her ISO

on Clem not being on the no-yeet list


Sheeps Zenge on Clem
Conclusion: She sheeped Zenge, and dropped some village reads that she has ultimately flipped on. v!genny, from what I've seen, sticks to her guns and doesn't flip just because it benefits her self-preservation (i.e. when katie later is sussing her)
This is the conversation about not liking fauna's lines of questioning. TBH... it does seem a little forced. As noted, fauna is still pretty new
Only content is about fauna, which as I say feels a little forced, and then... nothing comes of it.

To katie, for defending fauna
Giving katie a hard time about her POE

To vampy about katie... in response to a post about CG and fruit. Weird to bring up katie here unprompted
About not voting fruit

A comment on being very out of step w/ the game, possibly as cover for knowing fruit is about to flip town
Taking issue with katie's worldview, declaring the fruit vote bad, and then not voting.

She made this whole thing during the night phase about voting fauna, then never really pushed her and was content to just watch fruit die. Which I think is notable, cuz she swooped in and turned the tide in stardeww when the fruit wagon was building and stagnant. This is diametrically opposed to how she acted in stardeww.

To kitz about not including katie in her POE. Again steering towards katie

To vampy, who was indicating Zenge is sus
To katie, following up to why katie is in genny's POE. Also there is a lot of pushback on katie having genny in her POE, which I'm not used to from genny. I feel like v!genny usually is less concerned about herself being sus'd and focuses on finding scum



To vampy, who had me in her POE at the time. The second post I had forgotten about and was about whether anyone thought genny was gonna shoot me--sort of like her comments on fauna, she has not come back to it and this is just another loose end
A lot of back and forth with katie, and then a little bit about me that sort of remains a loose end

I'm skipping the ziti

Voting msp, which I thought was weird at the time when she follows up with:




About rae. Saying not opposed but hedging, which is unlike v!genny, and w!genny could very easily be setting this up to try and get village cred

Light sus to CG about the innocent blood comment? Like this is just a weird comment to butt in on.
Just getting a vote on MsP, hedging on rae in a way that feels TMI
Fight with katie. As I mentioned, if genny was a wolf having TMI that rae was gonna flip town could have prepared for the rae yeet comment.

Exciting, but still has yet to be followed up on.

Again, leaving loose ends hanging.

TLDR: not feeling the genny way. She's been really hyper focused on katie, fauna, and to a certain extent me, but then not followed through on any of it. She has expressed doubt at the last moment on both the fruit and rae yeets, well past the point where it could turn the vote around for fruit and with an extreme level of confidence with rae even though the vote did almost shift, and then tried to get credit for it. In particular, as I get into above, she acted very differently about a fruit vote that she didn't believe in just 2 games ago.

I just don't feel v!genny coming through here. If she felt as strongly about katie or fauna or me as she professed to, or if she didn't like one of the yeets that was going down, v!genny would have done something about it by now.
Yeah, I think I’m happy to vote here
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m also really sad that I tried to flippin doctor Kitz last night and she died. Like why even give us night actions if nothings going to work. It’s just depressing.

This also may be emotions spilling over from nasty client interactions today so probably just ignore this.
I think cus we're goats
 
I’m also really sad that I tried to flippin doctor Kitz last night and she died. Like why even give us night actions if nothings going to work. It’s just depressing.

This also may be emotions spilling over from nasty client interactions today so probably just ignore this.
Since you’re seemingly ok with RR can you explain if you tried to act on anyone else? Since I it could maybe verify your claim
 
I think it’s Zenge and spurs, just not sure who else. Work is crazy busy again today so I’ll try to be on shortly before yeet close but tbh I don’t really have the energy to fight you about this.
It's been a rough game, so I don't want to fight either.

It ain't me. I'll listen on Zenge, but when I look in that direction it usually brings me back to you tbh. And I believe in the points I made in my case.
I’m also really sad that I tried to flippin doctor Kitz last night and she died. Like why even give us night actions if nothings going to work. It’s just depressing.
you thought kitz was gonna be the NK last night??
This also may be emotions spilling over from nasty client interactions today so probably just ignore this.
Some humans are terrible 🙁
 
This weekend is pretty busy for me, but I’ll try and come back with a reads list before EOD tomorrow
CG wasn’t super active at game start. NAI for her but notable later.
Yeet Fruit

@kaydubs @supershorty @HRH Queeb SAR

Kitz needs to be looked at further, but that can wait till later. I can see how Fruit's reaction to getting voted for is similar to w!Fruit, but it's mostly his voting and reason for voting that makes me sus him.
Yeets fruit, uses reasoning already on thread multiple times.
I'm gonna be so real... I'm mostly glad that someone read those stupid summaries that I wrote 😅

I appreciate the effort. I am... having flashbacks to where a relatively inactive wolf (that I subbed in for) breezed by a wolf teammate in their reads list saying "feels fine" (kinda like "I got nuthin"). I'm trying not to fully give into the intrusive thoughts, but yeah I agree there are some inconsistencies here. Like I don't fully understand how there is essentially "nuthin" on CG, MsP and Zenge, and "fluff" from genny (which, btw, I'm not entirely sure I agree with that assessment), but 2 wind up in village and 2 wind up in neutrals.

But like, I'd feel pretty bad voting you immediately after you put that effort in.
Spurs kind of susses indirectly
If you're talking about Stardew, Spurs, just say that inactive wolf was me lol. Will admit I was not on my A game for that one
Admits she was a the inactive wolf. Becomes much more active after this…
Should I start?

Maybe this'll help me get misyeeted less often
Brings up being misyeeted? But has not been up for yeet - similar to Zenge. I will admit it makes more sense for CG to post though.
I don't think Kitz ever said she was comfortable yeeting him. Was her moving to Fruit questionable? Absolutely. But I find it a bit odd that you're laser focused on Kitz and not considering anyone else
Discourse with MsP, again using reasoning already on thread.
I don't think I've ever been so conflicted on who to vote for in a WW game
But unsure
That's the part that's kinda holding me back from thinking she's a wolf. Like, it would legit be an awful strategy to tunnel so hard onto a villager. The second they flip village, everyone else is coming after you.

On the other hand, like Zenge oh so helpfully pointed out, this could be some very elaborate distancing.
Even more non-committal, but votes there anyways
I found a wolf, guys...
Spurs joke
How many times have you-actually, quite a few people here have also done the same thing- said that about me and ended up with innocent villager blood on your hands?
Seems like an overblown reaction?
If Genny or Zenge are still alive at night end, I'll need to go back over their posts and rethink my reads. In what world would the wolves NOT kill v!genny and v!Zenge off as soon as possible?
Echos my sus of genny and Zenge
I'm really starting to sus Zenge and Genny. WHY are they still alive unless they're wolves?!

I guess the same could be said for Katie, but I'll come back to that.
I think we know I’m town lol
Like I can't see a v!Zenge and v!Genny world where the wolves decide to kill off Kitz before them
This same sentiment is repeated 3x. Seems a bit overkill.

Edit : spell
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think it’s Zenge and spurs, just not sure who else. Work is crazy busy again today so I’ll try to be on shortly before yeet close but tbh I don’t really have the energy to fight you about this.
Unfortunately sounds to me like a wolf who has a lot going on atm. I'm going to put my vote at this time to yeet genny
@HRH Queeb SAR @kaydubs @supershorty


Zenge is probably my runner-up for suspicion, although a lot of the reasons others have provided I think circle back to comparing how "v!Zenge" zenge seems, which I can't add to as someone who only has played one game here before.
 
Unfortunately sounds to me like a wolf who has a lot going on atm. I'm going to put my vote at this time to yeet genny
@HRH Queeb SAR @kaydubs @supershorty


Zenge is probably my runner-up for suspicion, although a lot of the reasons others have provided I think circle back to comparing how "v!Zenge" zenge seems, which I can't add to as someone who only has played one game here before.
I posted a game of him as a wolf I can provide another of him as village if you would have time to look?