4GGoat About It (GGoats 4) - GAME THREAD (Day 6)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey!

Sorry I've been super busy today! We had someone get forced onto leave while their visa is getting sorted out. I'm basically doing two jobs and still have a bunch of work to do (mainly because I've been working on the ISO I'm going to drop in my next post)

Not fully caught up on the thread, I'll try to do that when I have a few minutes but I'm still going to be working for the next couple hours.

For anyone curious I was I think blocked last night? I got the ziti message and it reads like I was blocked.
 
Why Katie Is Obviously a WOLF In 3 Parts​

Let's walk through the last several cycles of misyeets:

Clem:
So she actually started out trying to misyeet Fruit for being suspicious of Kitz (we'll get back to fruit), and then switched to Clem:
Unyeet fruit

Yeet Clem

@supershorty @kaydubs
Katie's reason for it is here.
Clem was unusually active in the earlier part of the day. I also mentioned I found it strange he started wolf reading me when he just claimed he can never read me right. Then he overcorrected today telling spurs not to vote for me.
Except this is all a lie:
Clem said he was just gonna sheep apop on reading me cause the past few games he’s been wrong
Clem on me even when Clem says he can’t ever read me is rather odd
Clem was never on Katie.

This was the whole interaction of Clem "wolf reading Katie" which reads like a joke and ultimately ends with him saying he's just going to sheep what Apop says about Katie.
Ope my daughter might be mafia
Care to elaborate?
Dang maybe you should trust apops read on me cause no
If she's made one then yeah that's my plan

Clem was never on Katie or indicated he was going to vote for Katie

And what was Katie's reasoning for voting Clem again? He was "too active" and he was "wolf reading her".
Clem was unusually active in the earlier part of the day. I also mentioned I found it strange he started wolf reading me when he just claimed he can never read me right. Then he overcorrected today telling spurs not to vote for me.

By the way, Clem said that because of Apop's ability to read Katie, and I don't think it's a coincidence that Apop was the one who got killed that night.

Fruit:
So this kicks off Katie's yeet of Fruit on D1:
something just feels off

yeet kitz

@HRH Queeb SAR @kaydubs @supershorty
Oh dear….
I REALLy hate fruits vote for kitz when we started this game establishing kitz is an easy D1 misyeet
Vote fruit

@supershorty @kaydubs
Basically it's "Fruit you can't vote Kitz she's an easy misyeet!"

And then additional justification later adding in that he's sus for fighting back against the people trying to misyeet him.
I voted you because of your kitz vote, it’s not repeated across games

Fruit ily buddy but you aren’t being wagoned by 2 votes. It’s also mid day, things can and will likely change
Fruit off the bat goes for Kitz with no reasoning
Fruit freaks out that he’s “being wagoned” with only Clem and I on him at mid day
Vamps pointed out fruit doesn’t typically get this emotional unless he’s caught wolfing
Fruit isn’t spam voting
Fruit moves onto rae but only at my encouragement

I’m not trying to claim I’m right but something feels wrong
I think it's pretty unreasonable for Katie to be crucifying Fruit over this when his vote was made only 102 posts into D1.

That's absurd. He said he had a ping. What more can you expect for a vote right at the start of D1?

Regardless she decides to switch votes and vote for Clem as discussed above
People might get mad at me but I think I’m gonna sheep Zenge. Yes bad things happen to wolves phones but I feel bad that one of my reasons was fruit not going back and forth when he was having cell phone trouble and stressed. I may revisit him but I don’t wanna vote him tonight

Then D2:
She actually starts in on genny before moving her vote Fruit, because Fruit's Spurs vote was "Freaky":
yeet spurs

that weird sheeping clems by voting katie then unvoting when clems called it out then going back to katie for supposed independent read while hedging on me is really weird

@HRH Queeb SAR @kaydubs @supershorty
Oh no.

Oh no.

Oh no.
I think I’m good w fruit going over bc that post was freaky. I also don’t think I’m gonna get anyone to follow me on genny today and that’s ok. BUT if fruit is a hit I want genny next unless something interesting happens

Unyeet genny

Yeet fruit


@supershorty @kaydubs

She never really Re-evaluates on Fruit and in the end Fruit gets misyeeted. What I find really interesting is this interaction with Kitz:
Yeet fauna

@HRH Queeb SAR @kaydubs @supershorty

I’m still tunneled here.
Literally why
She was feeling wolfy to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Fruit feels like frustrated villager fruit, but I could see it could potentially be wolfy too. Idk man I’m going to bed
You’re not the least bit concerned that everyone alive except me is wolf reading her?

Apop also village read her and I trust that read
Last thing then bed

Why should I be concerned that alive people think a fellow alive person is a wolf

Someone’s gotta be. She’s the only hunch I have so far. Why are you going so far to defend her?
Because when everyone is content to yeet a player, that’s usually a misyeet

Because I strongly feel that there are much stronger leads than “she feels wolfy” with no substance listed by multiple people who know better
I think genny and fruit could be paired ngl

Gennys vote gave fruit the chance to self pres, and they’ve kept up neutral interaction on thread.

And before someone comes out with BUT FRUIT LIKES TO BE BUSSED. Bussing fruit this early would be a gamble, especially if he has a useful role.
Fine

Unyeet fauna yeet fruit

@supershorty @kaydubs @HRH Queeb SAR
You don’t have to listen to me, I just want to point out why I don’t agree with you so you can re-evaluate your read there. It’s easy to get tunnelled on someone and confabias all their actions to fit your tunnel. I do it all the time.

Do you actually want to vote fruit? If so why?
Also I don’t feel great about a fruit vote for the record, mostly for tonal reasons back and forth

I think Rae should have more chance to do a mayor things. I don’t like when some people are nitpicky about inactivity when there are literally so many of us going through major life events or **** shows at work during this game.

Yes it’s frustrating but I’d like to give each other a little more grace since at the end of the day this is a game.
Then don't vote for him. Being wishy washy on a vote looks bad if he's a wolf, and gives you an out if you're one.
TBH I still stand by my point Kitz never screams town usually. But also I don’t like the lack of explanation on voting fauna beyond “feels wolfy” and then being hedgy on voting fruit.

I’m more open to kitz sus today ngl.still not my chosen yeet but open to new perspectives.
Like this back and forth is WILD.

She's misyeeting Fruit for originally daring to yeet Kitz because "Kitz is an easy misyeet" and then attacks Kitz for having a read she disagrees with on Fauna, and gets Kitz to reluctantly vote Fruit even though she doesn't agree with it.

AND THEN she starts to turn on Kitz for not being gung-ho! enough to vote out Village!Fruit and daring to have a read different from hers on Fauna.

Also this line here:
You’re not the least bit concerned that everyone alive except me is wolf reading her?
is SO overly dramatic and over the top about Kitz having a wolf read on Fauna.

This was the vote at the time for reference:
Day 2 Vote Tally

genny (1) - katie
fruit (1) - spurs
rae (1) - vampy
spurs (1) - fruit
fauna (1) - kitz

everyone alive except me is wolf reading her
Really?...

And throughout all of this btw, I want to remind you that she never once reevaluated. Yeets Fruit for voting Kitz. Starts wolf reading Kitz mid day. Keeps driving fruit into the ground.

I want to leave you with fruit's final words on Katie. Sure people give reads as they go down that can be wrong. Clem was wrong about me. But I think fruit was right about this one.
i actually don't think village reading katie is a good idea, she ultimately voted for clems then has this panicked attitude toward my vote movements that gives parallels to her wolf game back in stardew when she similarly panicked over my vote on spurs
i fully expect whatever i wrote will be ignored but hopefully that gives village directions on the next steps

Rae:
Right so right off the bat D3 she starts yeeting Rae because "Vampy was sus of rae"
I've included Katie's previous reads list for reference:
town: fauna, spurs, vamps, rae

uhhhh: kitz, CG, Sov, MsP

POE: genny, fruit, zenge
anyways

Yeet rae

@kaydubs @supershorty
vamps was the only one sussing Rae so let’s do this and not have a repeat of JaWWs
So seriously who immediately throws out one of their village reads and yeets them over a single NK because the person NK'd was sus on that read? That's not a villager with a legitimate re-evaluation on Rae's slot. She's using an easy excuse to drive a misyeet.

This is not a normal way to treat your village reads.

She then double downs in the WEIRDEST possible way:

My reason is the contrary, Vampy was sussing Rae. So was fruit.
In this post she quotes Fruit's Rae vote FROM DAY 1 - It's DAY 3 at this point.
thinking

unyeet faunas
yeet raes

AND BY THE WAY! FRUIT ENDED D1 on CLEM!
Day 1 Final Tally

Clem (4)
- Zenge, katie, genny, fruit

You cant tell me this isn't cherry picking to fit a narrative.

Anyone who's going to defend Katie here, I want you to legitimately justify WHY she used a singe vote of Fruit's from D1 that he didn't even stick with to justify yeeting Rae here. It's BS!

This right here was the last list of wolves Fruit left btw:

i think the wolves are hiding among katies, vampy, faunas, kitz. possibly sovreijns
Rae isn't even on it!

So again the justification on D3, for yeeting Rae, a former very recent village read of Katie's by quoting a single vote of Fruit's from D1 that he didn't even stick with is not something a villager does!

This is something a wolf does.

Moving on - Again this interaction is super bizarre with Kitz. Hyper defensive of Fauna and because Kitz is challenging her on Rae, she starts trying to pair Kitz and Rae into a pack:
I’m still convinced fauna is wolfing even if it’s unpopular. Sov im not convinced is an angel either, and zenge is neutral starting to mean wolf. You make me nervous as well but I’m currently leaning you on the town side.

In my gut Rae is village, but I’m not as good at reading her as I feel I am with fruit. I think flipping Rae will just be another village yeet but I can also see where the flip is necessary to move forward.
I can tell you she’s not.

The other two I can consider.

I am being my most town self 😂
Rae / kitz possible ig

I find this manipulation of Sov by Katie into being sus of Rae and Kitz pretty damning too:
I might be reading too much into the flavor here but I have only heard the ziti thing mentioned from rae and kitz, who were my d1 suspicion and now my current sus
Ah this is interesting

Like it's pretty obvious to me, especially after it happened to me, the ziti happens to people who have been acted on in some way. It reads like a blocker essentially I guess. So these people were blocked.

Katie KNOWS how PRs work. She's basically re-enforcing this idea in Sov's head that because Rae and Kitz talked about the Ziti, they must be scum.

You can't tell me Katie doesn't know any better. She does.
 
Why Katie Is Obviously a WOLF In 3 Parts​

Let's walk through the last several cycles of misyeets:

Clem:
So she actually started out trying to misyeet Fruit for being suspicious of Kitz (we'll get back to fruit), and then switched to Clem:

Katie's reason for it is here.

Except this is all a lie:


Clem was never on Katie.


This was the whole interaction of Clem "wolf reading Katie" which reads like a joke and ultimately ends with him saying he's just going to sheep what Apop says about Katie.

Clem was never on Katie or indicated he was going to vote for Katie

And what was Katie's reasoning for voting Clem again? He was "too active" and he was "wolf reading her".


By the way, Clem said that because of Apop's ability to read Katie, and I don't think it's a coincidence that Apop was the one who got killed that night.

Fruit:
So this kicks off Katie's yeet of Fruit on D1:
Basically it's "Fruit you can't vote Kitz she's an easy misyeet!"

And then additional justification later adding in that he's sus for fighting back against the people trying to misyeet him.
I think it's pretty unreasonable for Katie to be crucifying Fruit over this when his vote was made only 102 posts into D1.

That's absurd. He said he had a ping. What more can you expect for a vote right at the start of D1?

Regardless she decides to switch votes and vote for Clem as discussed above

Then D2:
She actually starts in on genny before moving her vote Fruit, because Fruit's Spurs vote was "Freaky":

She never really Re-evaluates on Fruit and in the end Fruit gets misyeeted. What I find really interesting is this interaction with Kitz:
Like this back and forth is WILD.

She's misyeeting Fruit for originally daring to yeet Kitz because "Kitz is an easy misyeet" and then attacks Kitz for having a read she disagrees with on Fauna, and gets Kitz to reluctantly vote Fruit even though she doesn't agree with it.

AND THEN she starts to turn on Kitz for not being gung-ho! enough to vote out Village!Fruit and daring to have a read different from hers on Fauna.

Also this line here:

is SO overly dramatic and over the top about Kitz having a wolf read on Fauna.

This was the vote at the time for reference:



Really?...

And throughout all of this btw, I want to remind you that she never once reevaluated. Yeets Fruit for voting Kitz. Starts wolf reading Kitz mid day. Keeps driving fruit into the ground.

I want to leave you with fruit's final words on Katie. Sure people give reads as they go down that can be wrong. Clem was wrong about me. But I think fruit was right about this one.

Rae:
Right so right off the bat D3 she starts yeeting Rae because "Vampy was sus of rae"
I've included Katie's previous reads list for reference:
So seriously who immediately throws out one of their village reads and yeets them over a single NK because the person NK'd was sus on that read? That's not a villager with a legitimate re-evaluation on Rae's slot. She's using an easy excuse to drive a misyeet.

This is not a normal way to treat your village reads.

She then double downs in the WEIRDEST possible way:


In this post she quotes Fruit's Rae vote FROM DAY 1 - It's DAY 3 at this point.


AND BY THE WAY! FRUIT ENDED D1 on CLEM!


You cant tell me this isn't cherry picking to fit a narrative.

Anyone who's going to defend Katie here, I want you to legitimately justify WHY she used a singe vote of Fruit's from D1 that he didn't even stick with to justify yeeting Rae here. It's BS!

This right here was the last list of wolves Fruit left btw:


Rae isn't even on it!

So again the justification on D3, for yeeting Rae, a former very recent village read of Katie's by quoting a single vote of Fruit's from D1 that he didn't even stick with is not something a villager does!

This is something a wolf does.

Moving on - Again this interaction is super bizarre with Kitz. Hyper defensive of Fauna and because Kitz is challenging her on Rae, she starts trying to pair Kitz and Rae into a pack:

I find this manipulation of Sov by Katie into being sus of Rae and Kitz pretty damning too:

Like it's pretty obvious to me, especially after it happened to me, the ziti happens to people who have been acted on in some way. It reads like a blocker essentially I guess. So these people were blocked.

Katie KNOWS how PRs work. She's basically re-enforcing this idea in Sov's head that because Rae and Kitz talked about the Ziti, they must be scum.

You can't tell me Katie doesn't know any better. She does.
Oh well. This does it for me lol. Genny is probably town
 
I know most people aren't going to bother reading any of that and it's fine.

I realize I'm here to be the final misyeet probably.

But this is the case I've made, and I feel good about the Katie vote today.

Like I said, I'm going to be in and out here, I need to get back to focusing on work, but I should be able to catch up in a bit.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I know most people aren't going to bother reading any of that and it's fine.

I realize I'm here to be the final misyeet probably.

But this is the case I've made, and I feel good about the Katie vote today.

Like I said, I'm going to be in and out here, I need to get back to focusing on work, but I should be able to catch up in a bit.
Brother you know I’m town so

But fr good look with work! Sorry that happened
 
I fear this game was probably lost from the start

Unyeet genny

Yeet zenge


@kaydubs @supershorty
Is it a coincidence this happens as soon as I move off genny?
It looks like you moved your vote 15 minutes ago?

You're suggesting I put that entire ISO together in 15 minutes?

I wish I could put together ISO's that quickly. No. That takes a heck of a lot longer that 15 minutes Katie.
 
No you’ve probably had it ready to go since last night when I declared you and genny scum probably
So I put together this ISO last night as soon as you declared genny and I scum together, where I reference the fact that I was Ziti'd last night in my analysis, which I'd only know from my night results...

And then I held onto that ISO ALL day... giving people less time to actually read it...

because...?
 
So I put together this ISO last night as soon as you declared genny and I scum together, where I reference the fact that I was Ziti'd last night in my analysis, which I'd only know from my night results...

And then I held onto that ISO ALL day... giving people less time to actually read it...

because...?
You can edit a post in 15 min lol

I’m not moving off of you and I’m not wolfing and you know that so let’s just save us both the hassle and not
 
@GoSpursGo, @sovreijn @reddeadrobin @CeeGee14 @fauna @genny

If you're town I am BEGGING YOU to please read my ISO of Katie and at least consider it

Why Katie Is Obviously a WOLF In 3 Parts​

Let's walk through the last several cycles of misyeets:

Clem:
So she actually started out trying to misyeet Fruit for being suspicious of Kitz (we'll get back to fruit), and then switched to Clem:

Katie's reason for it is here.

Except this is all a lie:


Clem was never on Katie.


This was the whole interaction of Clem "wolf reading Katie" which reads like a joke and ultimately ends with him saying he's just going to sheep what Apop says about Katie.

Clem was never on Katie or indicated he was going to vote for Katie

And what was Katie's reasoning for voting Clem again? He was "too active" and he was "wolf reading her".


By the way, Clem said that because of Apop's ability to read Katie, and I don't think it's a coincidence that Apop was the one who got killed that night.

Fruit:
So this kicks off Katie's yeet of Fruit on D1:
Basically it's "Fruit you can't vote Kitz she's an easy misyeet!"

And then additional justification later adding in that he's sus for fighting back against the people trying to misyeet him.
I think it's pretty unreasonable for Katie to be crucifying Fruit over this when his vote was made only 102 posts into D1.

That's absurd. He said he had a ping. What more can you expect for a vote right at the start of D1?

Regardless she decides to switch votes and vote for Clem as discussed above

Then D2:
She actually starts in on genny before moving her vote Fruit, because Fruit's Spurs vote was "Freaky":

She never really Re-evaluates on Fruit and in the end Fruit gets misyeeted. What I find really interesting is this interaction with Kitz:
Like this back and forth is WILD.

She's misyeeting Fruit for originally daring to yeet Kitz because "Kitz is an easy misyeet" and then attacks Kitz for having a read she disagrees with on Fauna, and gets Kitz to reluctantly vote Fruit even though she doesn't agree with it.

AND THEN she starts to turn on Kitz for not being gung-ho! enough to vote out Village!Fruit and daring to have a read different from hers on Fauna.

Also this line here:

is SO overly dramatic and over the top about Kitz having a wolf read on Fauna.

This was the vote at the time for reference:



Really?...

And throughout all of this btw, I want to remind you that she never once reevaluated. Yeets Fruit for voting Kitz. Starts wolf reading Kitz mid day. Keeps driving fruit into the ground.

I want to leave you with fruit's final words on Katie. Sure people give reads as they go down that can be wrong. Clem was wrong about me. But I think fruit was right about this one.

Rae:
Right so right off the bat D3 she starts yeeting Rae because "Vampy was sus of rae"
I've included Katie's previous reads list for reference:
So seriously who immediately throws out one of their village reads and yeets them over a single NK because the person NK'd was sus on that read? That's not a villager with a legitimate re-evaluation on Rae's slot. She's using an easy excuse to drive a misyeet.

This is not a normal way to treat your village reads.

She then double downs in the WEIRDEST possible way:


In this post she quotes Fruit's Rae vote FROM DAY 1 - It's DAY 3 at this point.


AND BY THE WAY! FRUIT ENDED D1 on CLEM!


You cant tell me this isn't cherry picking to fit a narrative.

Anyone who's going to defend Katie here, I want you to legitimately justify WHY she used a singe vote of Fruit's from D1 that he didn't even stick with to justify yeeting Rae here. It's BS!

This right here was the last list of wolves Fruit left btw:


Rae isn't even on it!

So again the justification on D3, for yeeting Rae, a former very recent village read of Katie's by quoting a single vote of Fruit's from D1 that he didn't even stick with is not something a villager does!

This is something a wolf does.

Moving on - Again this interaction is super bizarre with Kitz. Hyper defensive of Fauna and because Kitz is challenging her on Rae, she starts trying to pair Kitz and Rae into a pack:

I find this manipulation of Sov by Katie into being sus of Rae and Kitz pretty damning too:

Like it's pretty obvious to me, especially after it happened to me, the ziti happens to people who have been acted on in some way. It reads like a blocker essentially I guess. So these people were blocked.

Katie KNOWS how PRs work. She's basically re-enforcing this idea in Sov's head that because Rae and Kitz talked about the Ziti, they must be scum.

You can't tell me Katie doesn't know any better. She does.
 
This is really weird. The total flip after you had allegations put on you? And now raging hard towards Katie? unyeet genny yeet Zenge
@supershorty @kaydubs @HRH Queeb SAR
Sov if you're village I'm begging you to read my ISO of Katie.

The idea that it's a "Total flip" just because Katie is "suddenly sussing me" is a lie Katie is trying to sell.

She's been subtly sussing me all game.

Please read my ISO of Katie.
Why Katie Is Obviously a WOLF In 3 Parts​

Let's walk through the last several cycles of misyeets:

Clem:
So she actually started out trying to misyeet Fruit for being suspicious of Kitz (we'll get back to fruit), and then switched to Clem:

Katie's reason for it is here.

Except this is all a lie:


Clem was never on Katie.


This was the whole interaction of Clem "wolf reading Katie" which reads like a joke and ultimately ends with him saying he's just going to sheep what Apop says about Katie.

Clem was never on Katie or indicated he was going to vote for Katie

And what was Katie's reasoning for voting Clem again? He was "too active" and he was "wolf reading her".


By the way, Clem said that because of Apop's ability to read Katie, and I don't think it's a coincidence that Apop was the one who got killed that night.

Fruit:
So this kicks off Katie's yeet of Fruit on D1:
Basically it's "Fruit you can't vote Kitz she's an easy misyeet!"

And then additional justification later adding in that he's sus for fighting back against the people trying to misyeet him.
I think it's pretty unreasonable for Katie to be crucifying Fruit over this when his vote was made only 102 posts into D1.

That's absurd. He said he had a ping. What more can you expect for a vote right at the start of D1?

Regardless she decides to switch votes and vote for Clem as discussed above

Then D2:
She actually starts in on genny before moving her vote Fruit, because Fruit's Spurs vote was "Freaky":

She never really Re-evaluates on Fruit and in the end Fruit gets misyeeted. What I find really interesting is this interaction with Kitz:
Like this back and forth is WILD.

She's misyeeting Fruit for originally daring to yeet Kitz because "Kitz is an easy misyeet" and then attacks Kitz for having a read she disagrees with on Fauna, and gets Kitz to reluctantly vote Fruit even though she doesn't agree with it.

AND THEN she starts to turn on Kitz for not being gung-ho! enough to vote out Village!Fruit and daring to have a read different from hers on Fauna.

Also this line here:

is SO overly dramatic and over the top about Kitz having a wolf read on Fauna.

This was the vote at the time for reference:



Really?...

And throughout all of this btw, I want to remind you that she never once reevaluated. Yeets Fruit for voting Kitz. Starts wolf reading Kitz mid day. Keeps driving fruit into the ground.

I want to leave you with fruit's final words on Katie. Sure people give reads as they go down that can be wrong. Clem was wrong about me. But I think fruit was right about this one.

Rae:
Right so right off the bat D3 she starts yeeting Rae because "Vampy was sus of rae"
I've included Katie's previous reads list for reference:
So seriously who immediately throws out one of their village reads and yeets them over a single NK because the person NK'd was sus on that read? That's not a villager with a legitimate re-evaluation on Rae's slot. She's using an easy excuse to drive a misyeet.

This is not a normal way to treat your village reads.

She then double downs in the WEIRDEST possible way:


In this post she quotes Fruit's Rae vote FROM DAY 1 - It's DAY 3 at this point.


AND BY THE WAY! FRUIT ENDED D1 on CLEM!


You cant tell me this isn't cherry picking to fit a narrative.

Anyone who's going to defend Katie here, I want you to legitimately justify WHY she used a singe vote of Fruit's from D1 that he didn't even stick with to justify yeeting Rae here. It's BS!

This right here was the last list of wolves Fruit left btw:


Rae isn't even on it!

So again the justification on D3, for yeeting Rae, a former very recent village read of Katie's by quoting a single vote of Fruit's from D1 that he didn't even stick with is not something a villager does!

This is something a wolf does.

Moving on - Again this interaction is super bizarre with Kitz. Hyper defensive of Fauna and because Kitz is challenging her on Rae, she starts trying to pair Kitz and Rae into a pack:

I find this manipulation of Sov by Katie into being sus of Rae and Kitz pretty damning too:

Like it's pretty obvious to me, especially after it happened to me, the ziti happens to people who have been acted on in some way. It reads like a blocker essentially I guess. So these people were blocked.

Katie KNOWS how PRs work. She's basically re-enforcing this idea in Sov's head that because Rae and Kitz talked about the Ziti, they must be scum.

You can't tell me Katie doesn't know any better. She does.
 
Is it a coincidence this happens as soon as I move off genny? No

So @GoSpursGo i would reconsider
I am going to take a break.

I think it's just both of them, and they're attacking you because you they need to find a non-wolf wagon. And I'm inclined to not move in response to an ATE. I wish genny would have actually engaged with my argument rather than calling me a wolf and threatening to rage quit.

I'm not sure why this game has gotten so testy.

But I'll be back in a bit.
 
I am going to take a break.

I think it's just both of them, and they're attacking you because you they need to find a non-wolf wagon. And I'm inclined to not move in response to an ATE. I wish genny would have actually engaged with my argument rather than calling me a wolf and threatening to rage quit.

I'm not sure why this game has gotten so testy.


But I'll be back in a bit.
Yeah honestly that’s kind of been the theme of the game sadly.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
... do you promise you're not pocketing me? And you're sure it's more likely Zenge?

Cuz genny is right, we have to vote together. If we can't get the 2 villagers out of sov/CG/RDR to vote genny, then we have to vote Zenge w/ fauna anyways
I’m literally village, I’ve done everything I can do to show that.

You know it makes no sense for a wolf to be on every misyeet. Why would I RR my weird sketchy role no questions asked.

I am very certain Zenge is a wolf. I was sure this morning and his weird iso on my just confirms it.
 
was sure this morning and his weird iso on my just confirms it.
Hey Katie

Instead of personal attacks

Why don’t you actually address some of the things in my ISO

Why did you Misyeet Rae on D3, using a Fruit vote from D1 he didn’t even stick with as evidence for Rae’s guilt?
 
I’m literally village, I’ve done everything I can do to show that.

You know it makes no sense for a wolf to be on every misyeet. Why would I RR my weird sketchy role no questions asked.

I am very certain Zenge is a wolf. I was sure this morning and his weird iso on my just confirms it.
If you and genny are doing what happened to me back in holiday extraviganza, I'm gonna lose it.

But I do believe you.

unyeet genny
yeet Zenge
@kaydubs @HRH Queeb SAR @supershorty
 
Why did you misyeet Rae Zenge ?
I voted Rae because when I went to bed she was going over regardless and if I wasn’t on the vote, and she flipped wolf, then people were going to misyeet me for “not bussing” like they did in Polewwmon.

 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I like how you didn’t actually answer the question Katie.

Fruit wasn’t wolf reading Rae when he died and you repeatedly cited fruit wolf reading Rae to misyeet her
 
Hey guys, keep the tone chill and the AtE levels down or I will shut the whole game down because I'm really tired of the levels of AtE and toxicity this game.

Cool?
Cool.
This is not a threat, it's a promise.

If it feels threatening to you, take a long look at your behavior and take a break from the thread.
 
It’s clear that I’m the final misyeet here and no one is even going to bother reading the ISO I put together.

It’s pretty obviously Katie.

I don’t see a point in coming back to the thread.

Good luck village.