You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
4GGoat About It (GGoats 4) - GAME THREAD (Day 6)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Not a doctor claim, this is from last night’s random action. Did you not get the option to doctor someone???I know the doctor claim when you’re at risk is classic wolf behavior but I genuinely feel bad for her 🥲
I’m not ok with RDR but we’ve got 3 wolves so she can have 24 hours to catch up and try to clear the slot. Or y’all can yeet me today and village loses.Since you’re seemingly ok with RR can you explain if you tried to act on anyone else? Since I it could maybe verify your claim
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh that’s what you were referring to. All of those so far have failed for everyone and myself so I just assumed it wasn’t real again.Not a doctor claim, this is from last night’s random action. Did you not get the option to doctor someone???
You didn’t???you thought kitz was gonna be the NK last night??
I’m obviously misyeet bait, and the wolves need katie here to push me since we’ve been butting heads all game. Of course we’re both still around. The question is, why are YOU here. You were more universally village read than Kitz, why are you still alive?
Who is she? CG?
Idk why the reply quote isnt in there but ya
So will you vote Zenge ?You didn’t???
I’m obviously misyeet bait, and the wolves need katie here to push me since we’ve been butting heads all game. Of course we’re both still around. The question is, why are YOU here. You were more universally village read than Kitz, why are you still alive?
Sorry I thought you were asking me about RDR, not role revealing hahaWho is she? CG?
Ah ok I get the miscommunication there lolSorry I thought you were asking me about RDR, not role revealing haha
Id rather vote spurs first. But this is our last chance to get it right and village needs to vote togetherSo will you vote Zenge ?
But it seems Zenge is more viable rn? Wouldn’t you rather get one wolf than none and you get misyeeted ?Id rather vote spurs first. But this is our last chance to get it right and village needs to vote together
Yes clearly. I thought that’s what I was expressing.But it seems Zenge is more viable rn? Wouldn’t you rather get one wolf than none and you get misyeeted ?
Ah ok sorry. Seems we are on different wavelengths todayYes clearly. I thought that’s what I was expressing.
Separate, but I agree I'm not considering RDR today.I’m not ok with RDR but we’ve got 3 wolves so she can have 24 hours to catch up and try to clear the slot. Or y’all can yeet me today and village loses.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Of course I didn't think kitz was gonna go last night! kitz has been highly sus'd every day. idk why wolves do what they do, but kitz was not on my bingo card for last night. Why did you think they would yeet someone who has been classic misyeet bait at basically every day she has ever played?You didn’t???
I’m obviously misyeet bait, and the wolves need katie here to push me since we’ve been butting heads all game. Of course we’re both still around. The question is, why are YOU here. You were more universally village read than Kitz, why are you still alive?
I have literally never been NK'd except for N1 in a game where I named the entire wolfpack in my POE on D1, and Clem thought it was funny to N1 me. The wolves always want to keep me around. Even if I've generally been village read in this specific game, I would imagine that you view me as a necessary misyeet because nobody is going to go after LHF at this point in the game.
I agree on this one!Id rather vote spurs first. But this is our last chance to get it right and village needs to vote together
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
SO I go the med kit option too, it also didn't work
darn cloven hoovesSO I go the med kit option too, it also didn't work
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
I genuinely think that nothing it working because we're goatsdarn cloven hooves
AgreedI genuinely think that nothing it working because we're goats
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
*isI genuinely think that nothing it working because we're goats
A stripped down, back to basics game
do you have any thoughts on the yeet options for* today?I genuinely think that nothing it working because we're goats
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
I'm more than happy with the Zenge votedo you have any thoughts on the yeet options doe today?
sov ISO
D0 didn't vote mayor just talked about moving. N0 didn't post. So null.

Then gun talk, wondering why nobody saved them for later, etc
sus on kitz, then asking fruit why he flipped from kitz to fauna. Then justification and vote.
Would be nice to have some thoughts on the other players, but a fairly logical reason for voting kitz.
Provided reads list (second post is on vampy, who he originally left off). Again strongest wolf lean is kitz. As I noted at the time, there seemed to be little rhyme or reason for people in village vs neutral, so some minor inconsistencies or just n00b unsureness.
In response to kitz OMGUS-voting sov, and more on genny inconsistencies
To me pointing out read list inconsistencies
Biggest piece by far was the reads list, which got picked apart for some inconsistencies, particularly in respect to calling genny's posts "fluff" and then village reading her. The scum read of fruit and vote also doesn't really fit with what was said in the reads list. Again, I could see this coming from a wolf or just a n00b.
Again kinda focused on kitz, but then lands on rae. Got a little bogged down in zitigate. I again feel like this could come from wolf or n00b
Bottom line, I think sov could be n00b (a good n00b 🙂 but n00b), or a wolf. Regardless, I don't think it's likely we're going to unite against sov today.
D0 didn't vote mayor just talked about moving. N0 didn't post. So null.
I had to highlight this excellent pun that I missed the first timeHappy I get to play! The first one I was in with y'all was fun. Life goat more in the way than expected today unfortunately.

Then gun talk, wondering why nobody saved them for later, etc
Work was a hassle today but I've been reading through the posts. With the interactions yesterday, my sus is towards kitz ATM but not getting much of a read off others
What flipped things for you here if you don't mind me asking?
Mostly vibes, but the fact that they expressed confusion about the whole gun thing made me think either A. had some other sort of night action which could be sus, or just didnt want others to know they had a gun
I'm still sort of green when it comes to forum ww so apologies for my shortcomings, but I just picked up on kitz's demeanor last night and it gave me what I feel is warranted sus. Sue me for taking low hanging fruit but it the hairs on the back of my neck are standing up
yeet kitz
@HRH Queeb SAR @kaydubs @supershorty
I'll be honest, this post pinged me as a wolfy pop in, which I commented on at the time and then never got his collected thoughts. This was at the time where there were 5 different votes on the board, so quite a bit could have been thought.Need to read through and collect my thoughts here
Again leaning kitz, and promises to give reads list which he does.Sorry folks my new work schedule has been hectic and I apologize for going silent this morning.
On my lunch break now and trying to catch up but I can't really be on my phone at work.
When I get home this evening, I'm going to read up and make sure I'm fully understanding the state of the thread rn and I will provide a read list.
I haven't played with fruit so IDK where all this meta about fruits behavior comes from, this may be tunneling but gun to my head I'm still leaning towards kit, but I still need to read up on a few things throughout the day.
alright, I got a lull (being a beer scientist is hard with goat hooves)
genny: havent gotten any sus vibes but a lot of chat, skimmed through most of the fluff and couldnt pick out much to push me one way or the other
fruit: so seems the consensus is people are finding fruit sus. don't really have input on this bc i have not played with fruit before and nothing stood out to me. they have claimed vanilla villager which makes me a bit more suspicious? if they go down tonight though i guess we'll know.
rae: the way they have acted after players used night abilities makes me feel a lil sus, also heavy accusations on spurs when he has come off as pretty villager leaning to me. could have missed something here. a lot of dancing in circles around accusations and hasn't really provided a strong case for themself.
spurs: admittedly using spurs day summaries as a bit of a highlights reel to what i missed, but his actions seem pretty similar to last time we played. pretty neutral stance on spurs atm, maybe lean villager.
fauna: seems to be a lot of beefing between fruit and fauna. i dunno if this is played up to get the trail off of one of them.
fauna said:
fruit, im saying this bc i honestly have fun playing with you and don’t want to see you earnestly being frustrated. this IS the game. i haven’t been playing this game for a long time but what i have learned is that very rarely do you get slam-dunk evidence, its like 90% going off of vibes, whether y’all admit it or not. we all get speculated against for sometimes trivial reasons. your reaction is concerning me, i haven’t seen you play this aggressively before and it’s weird. it almost reads as ATE to me. there really hasn’t been a witch hunt against you from what ive seen so this is just a lot. if this really is just pure frustration, take a step back and breathe and come back and help solve!!
faunas vote on fruit doesn't seem to have much merit and the excuse of having been typing up the reasoning before vampy voted doesn't really hold any weight i dont think
katie: defending fauna, sort of involved in this fruit/fauna/katie triangle that i'm picking up on. no solid reads on them, neutral but lean maybe wolf. i agree with them though on fruits attack towards spurs
zenge: tbh i got nothing, pretty neutral
kitz: waffles a bit after day1 with the gun situation, seems to either have not been in on the guns or withholding that info for some reason. at this point i think its safe to assume we all were given the guns and the night time sniff. But not certain. I tried to sniff them out last night but my nose didn't lead me far. i think i could be focusing on the wrong thing here since i wasn't following yesterday and today live but still the most sus to me. also the vibes continue
i got nuthin' on cg or msp.
apop didn't really provide me with any strong accusations towards other goats, so didn't get much from them before they died. but if anything i had some slight suspicions towards them.
i had a write up for you but i might have typed it in the wrong tab i had open (like 5 of them)
i got pretty neutral vibes from your comments but i also know you are in the same exact boat i'm in with moving and havent been totally invested. you havent given me a reason to sus you out
village: spurs, genny, zenge
neutral / idk: cg, msp, katie
scum lean: kitz, fauna, fruit, rae
Clarifying village reading genny despite saying posts are "fluff"As in I haven't gotten anything to prove them sus. mostly just life discussions and mild accusations but nothing damning to them as wolf
so I'm guessing my reads give off noob village and now you're taking an easy pick at removing your opposition 🤔
I can understand this, and maybe I worded things incorrectly. If anything genny does lean innocent to me, I may have missed things but didn't seem like there were any accusations against them with weight, and simultaneously they didn't really have any strong accusations against others...I place them above neutral but uncertain. really just reading through the chat I find you and fruit the most deserving of sus? but my brain is also running on low gas atm :S
In response to kitz OMGUS-voting sov, and more on genny inconsistencies
I tried to absorb as much over my lunch break as possible, and I saw very little posts from CH, MSP, and Zenge. If there is some sort of evidence that supports village or wolf for them, then I must have missed it. It is a little difficult to pull up 27 tabs of thread pages on my phone.
This is totally valid, and I do actually appreciate the criticism. some of it was based purely on vibes from posts...my reads certainly are murky at the moment and I don't know if I will have a good grasp on anybody today.
To me pointing out read list inconsistencies
Voting fruit, more or less to go with the group--the discussion in reads list wasn't robustyeet fruit
@kaydubs @supershorty @HRH Queeb SAR
Following the flip, didn't really give a reason why for these two specificallyI think we should take another look at fauna and katie's interactions with fruit
Village reading me, and then wondering about katie's quick rae vote due to vampy dying.Yep, just stared at my reflection in ma's gravy pot. Spurs is probably my strongest read towards village from the games i've seen Vampy play, and was hoping to get some comfortable confirmation on that but no dice. My opinion still stands.
Quick on the draw towards @_rae_ though, @katiemcat ? What exactly was the core of rae's sus towards vampy?
Gets vote on board for rae, despite feeling like kitzMy main reasoning for the early kitz vote was the weirdness about the gun situation. I didn't see anything beyond that to point me towards suspecting them as wolf, so my opinions on them now are pretty neutral
However, going to vote to yeet @_rae_ since the ziti thing is weird and the earlier mentioned suspicions by others (vampys scum read, weirdness towards katie and others)
@kaydubs @supershorty @Sar
Explanation to fauna, who was again asking about his vote on fruitMy vote for kitz came from them standing out to me as really the only one I could see any concrete suspicion against. the gun situation was the biggest thing to me after n1 so that was my reasoning. I will echo again that I am pretty green so I might have missed something else that would have pointed my sus elsewhere. The fruit vote was a little less justified on my behalf I will say, but maybe I was just drinking the Kool aid on what the rest of the folks (who I believed to be town) were leading a vote on.
Is it tin-foil of me to say that genny has lead the most accusations and votes against vanilla villagers?
Pointing out the TMI genny has had so farWell, now that i'm reading and thinking more about this, she has actually been against every single misyeet led by us so far. Would that be a play to earn cred with village and look less sus? How have you been right about every single person so far?
Voting gennyUnfortunately sounds to me like a wolf who has a lot going on atm. I'm going to put my vote at this time to yeet genny
@HRH Queeb SAR @kaydubs @supershorty
Zenge is probably my runner-up for suspicion, although a lot of the reasons others have provided I think circle back to comparing how "v!Zenge" zenge seems, which I can't add to as someone who only has played one game here before.
Bottom line, I think sov could be n00b (a good n00b 🙂 but n00b), or a wolf. Regardless, I don't think it's likely we're going to unite against sov today.
I think sov is a noob and I don’t wanna waffle on him seeing as how that’s gone for me this gamesov ISO
D0 didn't vote mayor just talked about moving. N0 didn't post. So null.
Would be nice to have some thoughts on the other players, but a fairly logical reason for voting kitz.I had to highlight this excellent pun that I missed the first time
Then gun talk, wondering why nobody saved them for later, etc
sus on kitz, then asking fruit why he flipped from kitz to fauna. Then justification and vote.
Biggest piece by far was the reads list, which got picked apart for some inconsistencies, particularly in respect to calling genny's posts "fluff" and then village reading her. The scum read of fruit and vote also doesn't really fit with what was said in the reads list. Again, I could see this coming from a wolf or just a n00b.I'll be honest, this post pinged me as a wolfy pop in, which I commented on at the time and then never got his collected thoughts. This was at the time where there were 5 different votes on the board, so quite a bit could have been thought.
Again leaning kitz, and promises to give reads list which he does.
Provided reads list (second post is on vampy, who he originally left off). Again strongest wolf lean is kitz. As I noted at the time, there seemed to be little rhyme or reason for people in village vs neutral, so some minor inconsistencies or just n00b unsureness.
Clarifying village reading genny despite saying posts are "fluff"
In response to kitz OMGUS-voting sov, and more on genny inconsistencies
To me pointing out read list inconsistencies
Voting fruit, more or less to go with the group--the discussion in reads list wasn't robust
Following the flip, didn't really give a reason why for these two specifically
Again kinda focused on kitz, but then lands on rae. Got a little bogged down in zitigate. I again feel like this could come from wolf or n00bVillage reading me, and then wondering about katie's quick rae vote due to vampy dying.
Gets vote on board for rae, despite feeling like kitz
Explanation to fauna, who was again asking about his vote on fruit
Pointing out the TMI genny has had so far
Voting genny
Bottom line, I think sov could be n00b (a good n00b 🙂 but n00b), or a wolf. Regardless, I don't think it's likely we're going to unite against sov today.
Day 4 Vote Tally
Zenge ()
genny (3) - spurs, katie, sovr
3/8
missing: Zenge, RDR, CeeGee, fauna, genny
Vote closes TODAY at 9pm EDT (~6 hours)
Zenge ()
genny (3) - spurs, katie, sovr
3/8
missing: Zenge, RDR, CeeGee, fauna, genny
Vote closes TODAY at 9pm EDT (~6 hours)
Can you tell me why not genny?I'm more than happy with the Zenge vote
Like, atp it could just be both. But I think genny went back to the TMI well one too many times trying to get town cred for misyeets.
That's fair!I think sov is a noob and I don’t wanna waffle on him seeing as how that’s gone for me this game
this is honestly how i have been feeling with the zenge reasoning. i am also a newer player and while i have started to be able to incorporate some meta into how i play, i will admit i am not fully there yet so it doesn’t resonate as much. i just don’t feel as strongly as i do about genny.Unfortunately sounds to me like a wolf who has a lot going on atm. I'm going to put my vote at this time to yeet genny
@HRH Queeb SAR @kaydubs @supershorty
Zenge is probably my runner-up for suspicion, although a lot of the reasons others have provided I think circle back to comparing how "v!Zenge" zenge seems, which I can't add to as someone who only has played one game here before.
yeet genny
@supershorty @kaydubs @HRH Queeb SAR
@supershorty @kaydubs @HRH Queeb SAR
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
I haven't elected to do a night action against Genny.Can you tell me why not genny?
Like, atp it could just be both. But I think genny went back to the TMI well one too many times trying to get town cred for misyeets.
I know that we're working under the assumption that nothing is working because we're goats but, if that's not the case

I’m confused what you mean by thisI haven't elected to do a night action against Genny.
I know that we're working under the assumption that nothing is working because we're goats but, if that's not the case![]()
I assume you agree with my logic on Zenge somewhat but any other reasons ?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
what is confusing?I’m confused what you mean by this
I assume you agree with my logic on Zenge somewhat but any other reasons ?
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
This is going to come across super wolfy, but I am not going to be around much, if at all today. Everything that could go wrong with my experiment-why is research like this- has gone wrong and now I'm stressing the fork out since I pretty much have no data for one of my aims.
I'm going to RR now so at least village can have more info to go on. I'm Nicky "Fencehopper," Russo and a vanilla villager.
N0: Tried to shoot Dubz with the gun, but it didn't work.
N1: Forgot to use the tracking
N2: Tried to seer Vampy and it failed
N3: Tried to doctor Katie and it failed.
I've tried to catch up as best as I could, but I really have no new insight. Yeet Zenge @supershorty @kaydubs @HRH Queeb SAR
I'm going to RR now so at least village can have more info to go on. I'm Nicky "Fencehopper," Russo and a vanilla villager.
N0: Tried to shoot Dubz with the gun, but it didn't work.
N1: Forgot to use the tracking
N2: Tried to seer Vampy and it failed
N3: Tried to doctor Katie and it failed.
I've tried to catch up as best as I could, but I really have no new insight. Yeet Zenge @supershorty @kaydubs @HRH Queeb SAR
I'm so sorry about this. Research is very hard 🙁This is going to come across super wolfy, but I am not going to be around much, if at all today. Everything that could go wrong with my experiment-why is research like this- has gone wrong and now I'm stressing the fork out since I pretty much have no data for one of my aims.
Could you give a brief explanation of the top reasons why?I'm going to RR now so at least village can have more info to go on. I'm Nicky "Fencehopper," Russo and a vanilla villager.
N0: Tried to shoot Dubz with the gun, but it didn't work.
N1: Forgot to use the tracking
N2: Tried to seer Vampy and it failed
N3: Tried to doctor Katie and it failed.
I've tried to catch up as best as I could, but I really have no new insight. Yeet Zenge @supershorty @kaydubs @HRH Queeb SAR
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Why Zenge or why I chose the players I did?I'm so sorry about this. Research is very hard 🙁
Could you give a brief explanation of the top reasons why?
It’s been super rainy here tooTime for me to get kids from two sets of childcare driving through a FL monsoon. Wish me luck...
You’re not voting genny bc you haven’t done a night action against her?what is confusing?
Genny (4) - spurs, katie, son, fauna
Zenge (1) - cg
Zenge (1) - cg
SON 😭😭😭😭 autocorrect pls
Yeet zenge
Day 4 Vote Tally
Zenge (2) - CeeGee, genny
genny (4) - spurs, katie, sovr, fauna
6/8
missing: Zenge, RDR
Vote closes TODAY at 9pm EDT (~3.5 hours)
Zenge (2) - CeeGee, genny
genny (4) - spurs, katie, sovr, fauna
6/8
missing: Zenge, RDR
Vote closes TODAY at 9pm EDT (~3.5 hours)
We’ve already lost since there can’t be four wolves and I’ve got four votes on me.
Would y’all please just stop and think. This is how the past several yeets have gone, and they’ve all been villagers.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Like I’ve said Zenge is my preferred but I’ve taken the lead last time and was wrong also it would create a tie.Would y’all please just stop and think. This is how the past several yeets have gone, and they’ve all been villagers.
It would help maybe if you explained why you think Zenge ?
But what if a tie is what this game needs tho
If I flip and it’s wrong I’m gonna be so sad but grandma is watching the baby so mrmcat and I can have date night
This was extremely unpleasant.Time for me to get kids from two sets of childcare driving through a FL monsoon. Wish me luck...
I have given it a lot of thought, and I think genny is the most likely hit. I need to vote with my blocc of Katie and fauna. If I’m wrong you can go ahead and engrave my name on the choke award next year.
I need to spend some time with the family tonight. I’ll try to bbl.
Oh gosh *shudder*But what if a tie is what this game needs tho
Nominating this for best wolf brag.I need to vote with my blocc of Katie and fauna. If I’m wrong you can go ahead and engrave my name on the choke award next year.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 211
- Views
- 8K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 150K