You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
4GGoat About It (GGoats 4) - GAME THREAD (Day 6)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
GIRL NO HAVE FUN AT YOUR WEDDING SORRY I TAGGED U MUAHView attachment 422269
mfw I went to a wedding and the chat exploded
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
U so smart
I know, I'm saying genny would be reprising the role of Zenge in that scenario where you guys were selling me on wolf theater. but again it doesn't matter cuz if my blocc is wrong then we're gonna lose eventually. And tbh this is probably a bit much for wolf theater.Also genny wasn’t a wolf in holiday it was me dubz and zenge.
I’ve never wolfed w genny
Anyways. I think the pack is Zenge/genny/someone else. Which is what I've been saying all day 🙂 But if you feel this strongly, and since it seems where the other votes are going, this is fine.
I think genny and I doing wolf theater that ATE would not be sportsman like and I can assure you that’s not the case.I know, I'm saying genny would be reprising the role of Zenge in that scenario where you guys were selling me on wolf theater. but again it doesn't matter cuz if my blocc is wrong then we're gonna lose eventually. And tbh this is probably a bit much for wolf theater.
Anyways. I think the pack is Zenge/genny/someone else. Which is what I've been saying all day 🙂 But if you feel this strongly, and since it seems where the other votes are going, this is fine.
Please be sure to unyeet your previous vote before casting a new one
Yeah I know. I'm just frustrated because I don't feel like anyone interacted with my actual argument and we are going to be stuck in a similar case tomorrow, only I'm going to be stuck defending myself from "defending" Zenge which I never did.I think genny and I doing wolf theater that ATE would not be sportsman like and I can assure you that’s not the case.
It is very obviously w!genny/w!Zenge, and the fact that he concocted this baloney katie case to protect his non-bussing meta and shade me is crazy work.
I'll be better later once I get a break.
Thank you @fauna
Day 4 Vote Tally
Zenge (4) - CeeGee, katie, sovr, spurs, fauna
genny ()
katie (2) - genny, Zenge
7/8
missing: RDR
Vote closes TODAY at 9pm EDT (~1.5 hours)
Zenge (4) - CeeGee, katie, sovr, spurs, fauna
genny ()
katie (2) - genny, Zenge
7/8
missing: RDR
Vote closes TODAY at 9pm EDT (~1.5 hours)
Last edited:
U so smart
Trust me I get it. I feel like I worked really hard to only vote people for in game reasons and it seems like people still get angry at me regardless.Yeah I know. I'm just frustrated because I don't feel like anyone interacted with my actual argument and we are going to be stuck in a similar case tomorrow, only I'm going to be stuck defending myself from "defending" Zenge which I never did.
It is very obviously w!genny/w!Zenge, and the fact that he concocted this baloney katie case to protect his non-bussing meta and shade me is crazy work.
I'll be better later once I get a break.
Tomorrow will be a new day, we will reassess
If you and genny are doing what happened to me back in holiday extraviganza, I'm gonna lose it.
But I do believe you.
unyeet genny
yeet Zenge
@kaydubs @HRH Queeb SAR @supershorty
@kaydubs I did move 🙂Day 4 Vote Tally
Zenge (4) - CeeGee, katie, sovr, fauna
genny (1) - spurs
katie (2) - genny, Zenge
7/8
missing: RDR
Vote closes TODAY at 9pm EDT (~1.5 hours)
lol I was about to say this too@kaydubs I did move 🙂
Poor Mrmcat
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
So I don’t have confirmation that a night action would work on herYou’re not voting genny bc you haven’t done a night action against her?
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Yeet Zenge
@HRH Queeb SAR @supershorty
@HRH Queeb SAR @supershorty
What happened?? Sorry if you said and I missed.Poor Mrmcat
I'm sneaking a peak at thread in the middle of binging criminal minds with Mrs. Spurs
Day 4 Vote Tally
Zenge (6) - CeeGee, katie, sovr, spurs, fauna, RDR
genny ()
katie (2) - genny, Zenge
8/8
missing: -
Vote closes TODAY at 9pm EDT (~0.5 hours)
Zenge (6) - CeeGee, katie, sovr, spurs, fauna, RDR
genny ()
katie (2) - genny, Zenge
8/8
missing: -
Vote closes TODAY at 9pm EDT (~0.5 hours)
Oh it was date night and I was arguing with Zenge 😭What happened?? Sorry if you said and I missed.
I'm sneaking a peak at thread in the middle of binging criminal minds with Mrs. Spurs
Oh man. Yeah… Mrs spurs is not impressed I’m pulling this up during each ad 😅Oh it was date night and I was arguing with Zenge 😭
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
Connor Storrie is supposed to be in those nowWhat happened?? Sorry if you said and I missed.
I'm sneaking a peak at thread in the middle of binging criminal minds with Mrs. Spurs
yes this is why she is keen to catch up!!!Connor Storrie is supposed to be in those now
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
VOTE CLOSED RESULTS PENDING
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 4 Final Tally
Zenge (6) - CeeGee, katie, sovreijn, Spurs, fauna, RDR
katie (2) - genny, Zenge
genny ()
8/8 voting
Zenge (6) - CeeGee, katie, sovreijn, Spurs, fauna, RDR
katie (2) - genny, Zenge
genny ()
8/8 voting
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Day 4
Vinny "Stonehoof" Romano was about as stubborn as they came.
Folks used to say once Vinny planted 'is hooves, not even the weirdest mountain cult could move him. Whether anybody actually believed the story didn't much matta. Vinny never wasted breath provin' it. He knew who he was, an' that was good enough for 'im. He couldn't be swayed.
When the accusations started flyin', Vinny dug in just like everybody expected he would. Every vote against 'im only seemed to make 'im plant his hooves deeper, refusin' to budge even as the Family closed in around 'im.
In the end, though, even the strongest mountain can't stop an avalanche. Not Everest, not Kilimanjaro. None a' dem.
The Boss watched in silence as another chair at the Family table was emptied.
"Stubborn ain't always enough," he said quietly.
As the herd drifted apart for da night, a few goats quietly repeated the old story - that nothin' could change Vinny, even da weirdest group. Maybe it was true. Maybe it wasn't.
Now, nobody would ever know.
Dead is...
Vinny "Stonehoof" Romano was about as stubborn as they came.
Folks used to say once Vinny planted 'is hooves, not even the weirdest mountain cult could move him. Whether anybody actually believed the story didn't much matta. Vinny never wasted breath provin' it. He knew who he was, an' that was good enough for 'im. He couldn't be swayed.
When the accusations started flyin', Vinny dug in just like everybody expected he would. Every vote against 'im only seemed to make 'im plant his hooves deeper, refusin' to budge even as the Family closed in around 'im.
In the end, though, even the strongest mountain can't stop an avalanche. Not Everest, not Kilimanjaro. None a' dem.
The Boss watched in silence as another chair at the Family table was emptied.
"Stubborn ain't always enough," he said quietly.
As the herd drifted apart for da night, a few goats quietly repeated the old story - that nothin' could change Vinny, even da weirdest group. Maybe it was true. Maybe it wasn't.
Now, nobody would ever know.
Dead is...
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
7 Associates Remain.
2. @GoSpursGo
4. @katiemcat
6. @sovreijn
10. @reddeadrobin
11. @CeeGee14
12. @fauna
14. @genny
Members of the Stiffed Hoof Society:
7. @WildZoo, Joey "Two Hooves" Gambino, vanilla villager
4. @Clem J, Benny "Barrel Roll" Marino, vanilla villager
13. @apoptosis09, Frankie "Pipes" Moretti, vanilla villager
itc. @fruitsalad, Angelo "Lockpick" DeLuca, vanilla villager
5. @vampyrica, Sal "Saltlick" Carbone, vanilla villager
1. rae, Louie "Lawnmower" Scarpelli, vanilla villager
8. @kitzsuna, Gino "Headbutt" Lombardi, vanilla villager
9. @Zenge142, Vinny "Stonehoof" Romano, uncultable wolf
It is now Night 4. Night closes tomorrow, 7/18, at 9 PM EDT.
2. @GoSpursGo
4. @katiemcat
6. @sovreijn
10. @reddeadrobin
11. @CeeGee14
12. @fauna
14. @genny
Members of the Stiffed Hoof Society:
7. @WildZoo, Joey "Two Hooves" Gambino, vanilla villager
4. @Clem J, Benny "Barrel Roll" Marino, vanilla villager
13. @apoptosis09, Frankie "Pipes" Moretti, vanilla villager
itc. @fruitsalad, Angelo "Lockpick" DeLuca, vanilla villager
5. @vampyrica, Sal "Saltlick" Carbone, vanilla villager
1. rae, Louie "Lawnmower" Scarpelli, vanilla villager
8. @kitzsuna, Gino "Headbutt" Lombardi, vanilla villager
9. @Zenge142, Vinny "Stonehoof" Romano, uncultable wolf
It is now Night 4. Night closes tomorrow, 7/18, at 9 PM EDT.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
The mods have discussed and concurred that if there is any more toxic behavior or severe AtE, the game will be terminated.
Make good choices.
Make good choices.
thank god that’s over but Wtf cult?????
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
He can’t be converted to cultWhat does uncultable mean?
I’m gonna say the cult is CG or RDR
What makes you say that?I’m gonna say the cult is CG or RDR
Do you think we go cult first, or figure out the pack? I would assume there can be only one more wolf if there's a cult?
lol is there a ziti cult??
I love cults so i'm surprised nobody has initiated me into one

I hate to write this post, especially because he played extraordinarily well. But it’s time for me to admit I was pocketed by my ex PM buddy spurs. I had to let him bus zenge, but now that I am all but cleared, I must make my will known.
I have unfortunately let Spurs supporting my misyeet of villagers lul me into a false sense of security this game.
Apop yeets Zenge first
Spurs quickly pushed back on thisHey apop, do you remember the game where I tried pushing Zenge on d1?
Spurs leads the charge on fruit, realizing that since he almost went over d1 this will likely be an easy misyeet. He was unfortunately correct and I took the bait.yeet @fruitsalad
@kaydubs @supershorty @HRH Queeb SAR
Let's start here and have a do-over on yesterday but with proper wifi.
Also you defended against the accusation of not spam voting by saying you "changed 3 times," which is not spam voting for you friend.
I begin to wolf read Zenge and Spurs is the first person to push back on it.ok, katie can you talk to me about this? were you feeling this before apop's list?
Downplays Zenge sus but maintains enough for plausible deniabilityYeah I think those are the two I’m looking at.
genny has left a bunch of stuff kind of flapping in the wind (like her former sus of fauna, and then Katie, and then me) plus the TMI stuff. So I feel like the case is stronger for genny.
Zenge’s crime really is just that he hasn’t caught wolves and isn’t dead yet. Which for him, might be enough lol.
Or maybe it’s both.
He is sure about genny, but it’s not really new infoi agree, I’ve been focused on finding scum but maybe need to focus on consolidating who is village and sort through who’s left.
I agree with your blocc, inasmuch as if I’m wrong about you I’m gonna lose and I’ll trust you on fauna. Lemme try to sort through sov and RDR later.
I also have like, a disturbing amount of stuff on genny lol. But I don’t want to vomit it before she’s around and confbias myself any further
More non-committal sus of ZengeOh I agree, like he isn't doing that. But I just mean like, I'm recognizing that I'm usually paranoid of him until he goes ham, and I've been wrong by mis-sussing him before just because he hadn't yet caught a wolf (like in Ten before he caught Toby).
Can you tell me why not genny?
Like, atp it could just be both. But I think genny went back to the TMI well one too many times trying to get town cred for misyeets.
That's fair!
It is not. I guess this is their only way of seeing to break up the village blocc.
My strong preference is still genny, on principle.
Now I'm really out for at least an hour.
This is the response asking if he’s going to join me on ZengeYes, of course I'll vote for zenge if need be.
On principle, I dislike doing so because someone tells me they're going to rage quit if I don't vote with them
Extreme reluctance and tries to imply it could be genny / meIf you and genny are doing what happened to me back in holiday extraviganza, I'm gonna lose it.
But I do believe you.
unyeet genny
yeet Zenge
@kaydubs @HRH Queeb SAR @supershorty
Finally busses Zenge and reaffirms that it must be Zenge / gennyYeah I know. I'm just frustrated because I don't feel like anyone interacted with my actual argument and we are going to be stuck in a similar case tomorrow, only I'm going to be stuck defending myself from "defending" Zenge which I never did.
It is very obviously w!genny/w!Zenge, and the fact that he concocted this baloney katie case to protect his non-bussing meta and shade me is crazy work.
I'll be better later once I get a break.
I have unfortunately let Spurs supporting my misyeet of villagers lul me into a false sense of security this game.
Bc I know you’re the remaining wolf 🙁What makes you say that?
Do you think we go cult first, or figure out the pack? I would assume there can be only one more wolf if there's a cult?
lol is there a ziti cult??
1) I am not.Bc I know you’re the remaining wolf 🙁
2) what makes you say not genny?
The ziti message may be a conversion. So far we know kitz and rae both got this message but they are now dead. I would assume if that’s the case they wouldn’t know they were converted.
Well I don't know what to make of that then. This "Ma" character caught me heading out the door, I apparently ate two helpings of baked ziti, and then the night was over.
FYI I got the ziti flavor on my n1 failed action. Idk if that means anything
I double checked all my night results. No ziti. Only Ma.
Her being the first person to vote for Zenge, which triggered me to waffle back to wanting Zenge yeeted.1) I am not.
2) what makes you say not genny?
If a wolf was going over, would they not want one of them to get some town cred first?Her being the first person to vote for Zenge, which triggered me to waffle back to wanting Zenge yeeted.
I’m assuming since the wolves knew there was cult people they have tried to get misyeeted are cult so we look there after we flip spurs
She left the Zenge vote, that’s hardly a wolf looking for village credIf a wolf was going over, would they not want one of them to get some town cred first?
She actually stayed on you, lolShe left the Zenge vote, that’s hardly a wolf looking for village cred
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I actually don’t understand what you’re saying here. Can you please explain to me?She left the Zenge vote, that’s hardly a wolf looking for village cred
wow 🙁I actually don’t understand what you’re saying here. Can you please explain to me?
I don't think Zenge is a good D1 vote. He frequently holds his vote for the end of the day then votes.I hate to write this post, especially because he played extraordinarily well. But it’s time for me to admit I was pocketed by my ex PM buddy spurs. I had to let him bus zenge, but now that I am all but cleared, I must make my will known.
Apop yeets Zenge first
Spurs quickly pushed back on this
I thought that fruit needed to be flipped, both because I thought he was behaving wolfy and also because I thought it would help us better understand who was most sus based on voting patterns around fruit. Once the vote got gigantic I was pretty sure fruit was being bussed and that I would be able to look at the vote order to find his packmates--of course I was wrong, and I'm sad about that.Spurs leads the charge on fruit, realizing that since he almost went over d1 this will likely be an easy misyeet. He was unfortunately correct and I took the bait.
The quote you're responding to here is of... you voting genny?I begin to wolf read Zenge and Spurs is the first person to push back on it.
No, I maintained Zenge as my second choice for wagon throughout the day.Downplays Zenge sus but maintains enough for plausible deniability
I thought the contrast with Stardeww was pretty good. The TMI had previously been discussed before. Regardless, I don't think a full comprehensive case against genny had been madeHe is sure about genny, but it’s not really new info
I don't think that's a fair interpretation of that comment. I *have* been paranoid of zenge in multiple games where we have been v/v until he flips a wolf.More non-committal sus of Zenge
------------------------
I am not responding to anything of the other posts you mentioned, because I don't think your points are fair in light of the gamestate at that time.
I deserve a response to these points, katie. I'm disappointed that I got past my sus of you on day 1 and we found each other, and we are going to lose that because, ironically, someone decided to vote for you on day 4.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 211
- Views
- 8K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 150K