You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
4GGoat About It (GGoats 4) - GAME THREAD (Day 6)
Started by supershorty
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
@sovreijn @fauna @reddeadrobin @CeeGee14 did you guys ever get ziti message
the number of people who died and said they were ziti'd + me = the number of nights possible for someone to have been ziti'd. i'd be shocked i anyone else alive has seen it. and the people who have died have not flipped cultists. like zenge said, it sounded like a block. though it could have been jailing.@sovreijn @fauna @reddeadrobin @CeeGee14 did you guys ever get ziti message
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think you may be correct in thatthe number of people who died and said they were ziti'd + me = the number of nights possible for someone to have been ziti'd. i'd be shocked i anyone else alive has seen it. and the people who have died have not flipped cultists. like zenge said, it sounded like a block. though it could have been jailing.
nope@sovreijn @fauna @reddeadrobin @CeeGee14 did you guys ever get ziti message
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
Never got a ziti message@sovreijn @fauna @reddeadrobin @CeeGee14 did you guys ever get ziti message
sovreijn
beer scientist | neither doctor nor student
I never got anything related to ziti, just Ma mentioned@sovreijn @fauna @reddeadrobin @CeeGee14 did you guys ever get ziti message
I also have not been ziti’d 🙂@sovreijn @fauna @reddeadrobin @CeeGee14 did you guys ever get ziti message
*****
The baby in my belly also thinks that photo is evil
*****
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Dubz tried a pickle fudge today that I believe she's intending to go back and purchase tomorrow.*****
The baby in my belly also thinks that photo is evil
*****
Is this really the place to talk about pickles. I always felt this was a forum to answer questions and discuss issues pertaining to the professional school applicant and/or recent graduate. I look at the other professions and see questions and concerns about their respective chosen profession. I look at the veterinary section and see I pickles. At the very least, this just doesn't look professional. I see children here who are not serious about their schooling. Pickles are fine, but not here.Dubz tried a pickle fudge today that I believe she's intending to go back and purchase tomorrow.
reddeadrobin
Ex-Scream Queen Second Son, First Failure
No@sovreijn @fauna @reddeadrobin @CeeGee14 did you guys ever get ziti message
sovreijn
beer scientist | neither doctor nor student
*********
@reddeadrobin, @apoptosis09, myself, and @supershorty partyin at Picklesburgh
View attachment 422329
*********
I'm jealous! Vampy and I never got to go before we moved from PA. We'll have to take a trip back for it at some point.
CeeGee14
U.C Davis c/o 2029
This is a call-back to something isn't it. Didn't someone from pre-med land wander into a WW game and start trashing on it lolIs this really the place to talk about pickles. I always felt this was a forum to answer questions and discuss issues pertaining to the professional school applicant and/or recent graduate. I look at the other professions and see questions and concerns about their respective chosen profession. I look at the veterinary section and see I pickles. At the very least, this just doesn't look professional. I see children here who are not serious about their schooling. Pickles are fine, but not here.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Close, some older poster who is a vet lacking a sense of humor.This is a call-back to something isn't it. Didn't someone from pre-med land wander into a WW game and start trashing on it lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Night closed, results pending
It might be just me doing everything tonight and I'm very sleepy so let us pray.
It might be just me doing everything tonight and I'm very sleepy so let us pray.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ope nvm kd's reacting to stuff yayyy
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Night 4
Tommy "Matches" Ricci had a habit of leavin' things just a little hotter than he found 'em.
Nobody could ever prove every scorched fence post, smokin' hay bale, or mysteriously singed barn was Tommy's fault ... but after a while, folks stopped askin'. Half the family figured he was a disaster waitin' to happen. The other half figured he was just unlucky.
Yesterday, though... Tommy had lit a different kinda fire.
When plenty of goats weren't sure which way to turn, Tommy stood 'is ground, went hoof-to-hoof with Vinny "Stonehoof" Romano, an' helped rally the Family around a common cause. For the first time in what felt like forever, there was a sense that maybe, just maybe, the tide had started to turn.
He never got to see where it led.
By mornin', Tommy was gone.
There weren't many signs of a struggle. Just a few scuffed hoofprints in the dirt before they disappeared altogether. Whateva happened out dere, it was over quick, an' Tommy never made it back to the Family.
The Boss lowered his head.
"Every time we start thinkin' we're back on our feet," he muttered, "we lose anudder good goat."
Nobody answered.
There was a feelin' settlin' over the pasture now. Heavy, quiet, impossible to shake, and familiar. Every goat knew the Family was runnin' out of chances.
Dead is...
Tommy "Matches" Ricci had a habit of leavin' things just a little hotter than he found 'em.
Nobody could ever prove every scorched fence post, smokin' hay bale, or mysteriously singed barn was Tommy's fault ... but after a while, folks stopped askin'. Half the family figured he was a disaster waitin' to happen. The other half figured he was just unlucky.
Yesterday, though... Tommy had lit a different kinda fire.
When plenty of goats weren't sure which way to turn, Tommy stood 'is ground, went hoof-to-hoof with Vinny "Stonehoof" Romano, an' helped rally the Family around a common cause. For the first time in what felt like forever, there was a sense that maybe, just maybe, the tide had started to turn.
He never got to see where it led.
By mornin', Tommy was gone.
There weren't many signs of a struggle. Just a few scuffed hoofprints in the dirt before they disappeared altogether. Whateva happened out dere, it was over quick, an' Tommy never made it back to the Family.
The Boss lowered his head.
"Every time we start thinkin' we're back on our feet," he muttered, "we lose anudder good goat."
Nobody answered.
There was a feelin' settlin' over the pasture now. Heavy, quiet, impossible to shake, and familiar. Every goat knew the Family was runnin' out of chances.
Dead is...
@katiemcat, Tommy "Matches" Ricci, and a
village clumsy arsonist
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
6 Associates Remain.
2. @GoSpursGo
6. @sovreijn
10. @reddeadrobin
11. @CeeGee14
12. @fauna
14. @genny
Members of the Stiffed Hoof Society:
7. @WildZoo, Joey "Two Hooves" Gambino, vanilla villager
4. @Clem J, Benny "Barrel Roll" Marino, vanilla villager
13. @apoptosis09, Frankie "Pipes" Moretti, vanilla villager
itc. @fruitsalad, Angelo "Lockpick" DeLuca, vanilla villager
5. @vampyrica, Sal "Saltlick" Carbone, vanilla villager
1. rae, Louie "Lawnmower" Scarpelli, vanilla villager
8. @kitzsuna, Gino "Headbutt" Lombardi, vanilla villager
9. @Zenge142, Vinny "Stonehoof" Romano, uncultable wolf
2. @katiemcat, Tommy "Matches" Ricci, vanilla villager
It is now Day 5. Vote closes tomorrow, 7/19, at 9 PM EDT.
2. @GoSpursGo
6. @sovreijn
10. @reddeadrobin
11. @CeeGee14
12. @fauna
14. @genny
Members of the Stiffed Hoof Society:
7. @WildZoo, Joey "Two Hooves" Gambino, vanilla villager
4. @Clem J, Benny "Barrel Roll" Marino, vanilla villager
13. @apoptosis09, Frankie "Pipes" Moretti, vanilla villager
itc. @fruitsalad, Angelo "Lockpick" DeLuca, vanilla villager
5. @vampyrica, Sal "Saltlick" Carbone, vanilla villager
1. rae, Louie "Lawnmower" Scarpelli, vanilla villager
8. @kitzsuna, Gino "Headbutt" Lombardi, vanilla villager
9. @Zenge142, Vinny "Stonehoof" Romano, uncultable wolf
2. @katiemcat, Tommy "Matches" Ricci, vanilla villager
It is now Day 5. Vote closes tomorrow, 7/19, at 9 PM EDT.
Day 5 Vote Tally
0/6
missing: spurs, genny, RDR, fauna, CeeGee, sovr
Vote closes TOMORROW at 9pm EDT (~23.25 hours)
0/6
missing: spurs, genny, RDR, fauna, CeeGee, sovr
Vote closes TOMORROW at 9pm EDT (~23.25 hours)
I suppose I will accept others’ answers to this question too while I wait. But I’m especially interested in gennyI suppose let's start here: @genny can you give me a percentage on how likely you think it is that I am a wolf?
yeet spursI suppose let's start here: @genny can you give me a percentage on how likely you think it is that I am a wolf?
I thought we agreed to at least listen to each others arguments 🙁yeet spurs
Does that mean it’s 100%?
i'm listening! i never promised not to put my fingers in my ears and go "lalalalala" thoughI thought we agreed to at least listen to each others arguments 🙁
Does that mean it’s 100%?
i'm also ok with yeeting your packmate sovr first though. would you like to bus him?
So... 90%? 85%?i'm listening! i never promised not to put my fingers in my ears and go "lalalalala" though
This is actually important to me. Because I feel like you have to agree that Zenge swooping in with that katie ISO, as I was on the verge of pushing you over, would be suicidal to a Spurs/Zenge pack. And if you agree with katie:
this isn't the kind of calculated thing that w!Spurs would do. And Zenge is also a very good wolf.w!spurs is much more calculated
So make it make sense to me!
yeah i have literally no way to explain what zenge did. it's baffling to me because wolves could have just won by yeeting me. the only thing i can think of is that they're worried about an exclusive 3P???Because I feel like you have to agree that Zenge swooping in with that katie ISO, as I was on the verge of pushing you over, would be suicidal to a Spurs/Zenge pack.
also i'm very triggered by this post. numbers is villains!So... 90%? 85%?
This is actually important to me. Because I feel like you have to agree that Zenge swooping in with that katie ISO, as I was on the verge of pushing you over, would be suicidal to a Spurs/Zenge pack. And if you agree with katie:
this isn't the kind of calculated thing that w!Spurs would do. And Zenge is also a very good wolf.
So make it make sense to me!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whatever happened today had to be the right call.
is sleep an option?There was a feelin' settlin' over the pasture now. Heavy, quiet, impossible to shake, and familiar. Every goat knew the Family was runnin' out of chances.
yeah i have literally no way to explain what zenge did. it's baffling to me because wolves could have just won by yeeting me. the only thing i can think of is that they're worried about an exclusive 3P???
lol fair enough. I won't make you give a percentage. I'm glad you at least accept my premise that Zenge/Spurs makes no sense, at least based on what happened.also i'm very triggered by this post. numbers is villains!
But, this is why I feel like it *has* to be you. I think it was obvious that it was going to be you followed by Zenge, and the only thing that makes sense is that y'all thought that you could get some town cred and lead a misyeet on me today and win.
Unless they were so concerned about the exclusive 3P AND they thought katie was that player and they wanted the chance to NK her (which is still wild to sacrifice a wolf over)?
Anyways. This is what I've been ruminating on. The fact you seem to at least be engaging with me is giving me a little pause, but I still can't immediately make anything make sense other than Zenge/genny/3rd wolf
YOU WEREN'T KATIE'S ONLY FRIEND TYVM!!!
We had our differences, but she's my ride-or-die
speaking of rides... anyone take a trip on the pasta express last night? one way ticket to ziti-ville?
At least read my argument above and think about why on earth Zenge/Spurs would have done that.this is a lot like spurs’ big battlecry right before we got him in stardeww
I get that katie flipped and tunneled on me, but she was dead wrong. It makes no sense
too soon 😢but she was dead wrong
Actually yes--it was my turn to dine at Ma's table. Thanks for the reminder.speaking of rides... anyone take a trip on the pasta express last night? one way ticket to ziti-ville?
Ope. Wow I did not think that through carefully 🙁too soon 😢
what if it's only two wolves and a cultist, and one wolf got converted?
I sort of assume all the abilities are jokes at this point, and like idk how that makes what Zenge did make sense. But I’m listening.what if it's only two wolves and a cultist, and one wolf got converted?
Anyways. It ain’t me. I’m left thinking it’s genny because I can’t make anything else make sense. I’ll withhold my vote for now; I honestly have been kind of stuck on assuming the cult is another joke, but I’ll at least listen on that and other possible packs.
I’m gonna go catch up on house of the dragon with Mrs spurs for a bit. She’s working tomorrow night so I need to spend some time with her, and she’s a saint for letting me make her wait as long as she has.
sovreijn
beer scientist | neither doctor nor student
With the way he went after katie, I would say its safe to assume spurs is wolf
yeet spurs
@kaydubs @supershorty @HRH Queeb SAR
yeet spurs
@kaydubs @supershorty @HRH Queeb SAR
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is awfully confident of you. Did you read the conversation genny and I had?With the way he went after katie, I would say its safe to assume spurs is wolf
yeet spurs
@kaydubs @supershorty @HRH Queeb SAR
sovreijn
beer scientist | neither doctor nor student
You can attribute my early village reads of spurs to (probably repeating myself too much here), me not having played more than one previous game with him. i think the analysis in our early day and nights was in-depth, and you can see his summaries completely dropped off. Some cornered defensiveness as well over the past day or two. So, i will make my case that I am certainly not defending him by this point. To me, he has already proven himself guilty.i'm also ok with yeeting your packmate sovr first though. would you like to bus him?
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sleep votes will be allowed.
And like, I don’t want to rehash what I said, but my activity in relation to what happened last night is NAI.With the way he went after katie, I would say its safe to assume spurs is wolf
yeet spurs
@kaydubs @supershorty @HRH Queeb SAR
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
With that, I'm going to bed and hopefully to sleep 🥱
Similar threads
- Replies
- 211
- Views
- 8K
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 149K
