Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sorry I was crabby. I feel better after a nap.The mods have discussed and concurred that if there is any more toxic behavior or severe AtE, the game will be terminated.
Make good choices.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Sorry I was crabby. I feel better after a nap.The mods have discussed and concurred that if there is any more toxic behavior or severe AtE, the game will be terminated.
Make good choices.
Are you ready to give up that you're the other wolf and bussed the hell out of Zenge?Sorry I was crabby. I feel better after a nap.
If only it were that easyAre you ready to give up that you're the other wolf and bussed the hell out of Zenge?
Do you think there’s a cult?Are you ready to give up that you're the other wolf and bussed the hell out of Zenge?
It would be a hilarious cult.Do you think there’s a cult?
Which is why you voted katie, I assume?I don’t think there’s a cult. I think Katie is a village arsonist ziti-making Nona and wolves just sacrificed zenge for misguided reasons.
I needed a nap.Which is why you voted katie, I assume?
I, too, am tired, and I am going to get some sleep.Sorry I had an autistic meltdown because these past two weeks at work have required a lot more masking than I usually do and I just reached a point where I needed to go shut off for a while. I’m sorry for bringing that into this game, and I apologize for acting like a jerk.
Lol I wish. 3p is always fun to playI’m gonna say the cult is CG or RDR
Same, alas. No diceLol I wish. 3p is always fun to play
Brotha I was sleepingwow 🙁
No, that’s something I would do IRL tho.@katiemcat are you stuffing people full of ziti?
It’s time for me to say I think that the people who didn’t receive a gun aren’t vanilla and the guns did have a chance of working, just a very very low one.It would be a hilarious cult.
I don't know. After all the vanilla flips and the seemingly pointless night items (the gun is the only one I didn't get, which is very funny), I had assumed this game was secretly mountainous.
What do you think?
I am indeed a village arsonist as I declared. The ziti stuff isn’t me though.I don’t think there’s a cult. I think Katie is a village arsonist ziti-making Nona and wolves just sacrificed zenge for misguided reasons.
It’s okSorry I had an autistic meltdown because these past two weeks at work have required a lot more masking than I usually do and I just reached a point where I needed to go shut off for a while. I’m sorry for bringing that into this game, and I apologize for acting like a jerk.
That’s my assumption, yesSo, are we assuming this is a pair of wolves plus 3p cult scenario?
No responses to the remainder of my points?Brotha I was sleeping
I don’t really wanna argue with more people :/No responses to the remainder of my points?
Like I said I don’t think w!genny starts the wagon on Zenge. I don’t think I would’ve moved if she hadn’t said what she did (not the ATE).I actually don’t understand what you’re saying here. Can you please explain to me?
I don’t think I was arguing. I’m trying to explain how you’re misinterpreting things I’ve done in the game.I don’t really wanna argue with more people :/
I pulled the wrong quote instead of your reaction to my POE. I don’t think that changes anything for me I’m afraid.I don’t think I was arguing. I’m trying to explain how you’re misinterpreting things I’ve done in the game.
At a minimum could you look at the third point? You seem like you made a point about me defending Zenge, but it was actually a question about genny.
Who do you think w!genny starts the wagon on at that point? Clearly you wasn't going to work. The entire discussion had been centered around Zenge and her, and trying to start a different wagon would be equally outing.Like I said I don’t think w!genny starts the wagon on Zenge. I don’t think I would’ve moved if she hadn’t said what she did (not the ATE).
Getting emotional is not AI, and me not moving my vote in response to an ATE is also not AI specifically for me. I'm going to pull some evidence for that, and I'd appreciate if you could at least consider it.If she was truly looking for village cred she would’ve held on Zenge while being like “guys idk…” but instead she got emotional and left for me. Zenge saw this as an opportunity to get rid of me but thankfully no one took the bait. I really wanted you to jump on Zenge after he posts that with less hesitation like the others.
There were much easier misyeets such as CG, RDR, sov she could have planted seeds for early on and she didn’t.Who do you think w!genny starts the wagon on at that point? Clearly you wasn't going to work. The entire discussion had been centered around Zenge and her, and trying to start a different wagon would be equally outing.
Getting emotional is not AI, and me not moving my vote in response to an ATE is also not AI specifically for me. I'm going to pull some evidence for that, and I'd appreciate if you could at least consider it.
As I explained at the time, I think it is just both Zenge and genny. I was coming out of dinner with the family and trying to figure out how to spend time with my kids while also figuring out all of the craziness happening, and also figuring out how to respond to ATE. I'll be honest, I never read the ridiculous ISO because I was doing too many other things at the time.Like if I’m in your village blocc how does that post not scream wolf to you?
I don't think there was any universe in which those three would be a wagon yesterday.There were much easier misyeets such as CG, RDR, sov she could have planted seeds for early on and she didn’t.
FWIW, I'm also just a very stubborn villager when I have a vote I believe in. In Ten I refused to move off Clem onto a basically outed player because I was convinced I was on another wolf wagon (I was not, lol, but that's besides the point):I have a firm belief that players who either self-vote or threaten to rage-quit are more often than not scum. But even if they are not, I don't change my opinion based on these actions because they are not AI. I can provide the following example from my MU game where I did that when pinguslanked self-voted as town, and I was town. I voted there in a heartbeat. See #2148
https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/60893-Role-Madness-(with-the-quotes)-Semi-Invitational?p=10863056#post10863056
This is why I kept my vote on rae. This is why I preferred to keep my vote on genny. If you want to find me a wolf otherwise, you can make a case, but I wish it would not be because I didn’t move off of a vote I believed in fast enough. My hesitancy to move off genny is completely, 100%, NAI.
I am indeed a village arsonist as I declared. The ziti stuff isn’t me though.
Not since I almost won an award! I changed it a while ago. There’s no gif for second place.lol I just noticed @genny ’s user title.
No longer lemony?
i'll listen! tell me again how i'm a wolf.Assuming I don't catch a vig tonight (which would just, of course, be how this game ends for me, lol), I would appreciate if everyone still alive would please at least listen to my arguments tomorrow 🙂
Hope everyone is having a good day!
It's honestly pretty simple--did you check your role PM again? 🙂i'll listen! tell me again how i'm a wolf.
It's honestly pretty simple--did you check your role PM again? 🙂

got 'em
whoops. sorry zenge.

can i ask why you're not concerned that katie might be leading a cult?It's honestly pretty simple--did you check your role PM again? 🙂
Might be. I'll be honest I don't really understand the theory of what's going on, but I'll listen to your case as well.can i ask why you're not concerned that katie might be leading a cult?
Oh brother - so is it you then?can i ask why you're not concerned that katie might be leading a cult?
idk, maybe you should read Zenge's ISO--maybe you'll change your mind and realize you are a wolf after all 🙂Haven’t we learned to not false flag me at this point
LMFAOOOOOOOOO too soonidk, maybe you should read Zenge's ISO--maybe you'll change your mind and realize you are a wolf after all 🙂
(For legal reasons I must clarify this is a joke)
Tbh I don’t know much I looked up this reference tho. I wish we didn’t kill Clem the 3p hunteri haven’t played with cults before can someone give me the “WW for dummies” scoop on them?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.