You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
A&M Physiology Requirement
Started by clawsbeatskin
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm so sorry HopefulAg! ::hugs::
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Nothing here in San Antonio...
Sorry to hear that, HopefulAg...
Sorry to hear that, HopefulAg...
Amen to that. I almost went to check the mail first thing this morning before I remembered it was Sunday. 🙁I really hate that mail doesn't come on Sundays... 🙁
::crosses fingers::
Good luck to you shuvball, and everyone else, here's hoping we all have good news tomorrow!
Good luck to you shuvball, and everyone else, here's hoping we all have good news tomorrow!

Is it 6pm yet? (That's when my mom checks the mail...she's going to have to open the letter and read it to me over the phone!)
Soooo ready to know one way or the other.
Soooo ready to know one way or the other.
Ahhh! Goodluck claws! and steel!!!
I have my mom staking out the mailbox from our living room window. 😀 I keep calling her and I think she's ready to strangle me haha... good thing I'm over half the country away! The wait is really almost over!
I have my mom staking out the mailbox from our living room window. 😀 I keep calling her and I think she's ready to strangle me haha... good thing I'm over half the country away! The wait is really almost over!
Good luck guys! I was so nervous a week ago when I was waiting--I thought I was going to be sick. 

Oh I'm hoping mine doesnt have to travel all the way to NJ!! I might die of anxiety before that happens! I did however, change the address I wanted letters mailed to to my home address for the interview invitations. I was told that I needed to call and make the change back if I wanted everything else sent to my school address, which I didn't do. Hopefully that means the letter is just going to Dallas!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh my gosh! I got in I got in!!!!
Good luck to you guys waiting, I'm going to go float some more.
Good luck to you guys waiting, I'm going to go float some more.

yay steelmagghia!!!!Oh my gosh! I got in I got in!!!!
Good luck to you guys waiting, I'm going to go float some more.![]()

Thanks rustysmom! 🙂
No Aggie spirit for me, rejected. 🙁
sorry claws. good luck with your other apps.
I'm so sorry claws. I really was hoping for you. 🙁
Thanks for the support, you guys are great. I'm still keeping my chin up, hoping for Western and that darn CSU waitlist to move.
Congrats to everyone, though! A&M is a great school.
Congrats to everyone, though! A&M is a great school.
On what? On facebook?last week i found the Texas A&M class of 2012 vet school group. but now whenever i search i can not find it. does anyone else have the url for this group or know how to search for it
Sorry, I'm a little behing you (being in state and all, I JUST sent my acceptance form last week, so all my orientation stuff and whatnot will be a while coming in).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That is because we are awesome. 😀
Similar threads
- Replies
- 15
- Views
- 4K
D