Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was dismissed from my university a year ago for poor grades
Current GPA is 0.96
I retook my general Chem at a local Community college along with Physics and general ed. courses
My advisor is telling me that I've ruined my chances for a US med school; even with a post bacc or a Master's, my undergrad will be a red flag. Is she right? Can I get an upward trend going from this point on to my upper div courses and hopefully redeem myself?
Current GPA is 0.96
I retook my general Chem at a local Community college along with Physics and general ed. courses
My advisor is telling me that I've ruined my chances for a US med school; even with a post bacc or a Master's, my undergrad will be a red flag. Is she right? Can I get an upward trend going from this point on to my upper div courses and hopefully redeem myself?