Anesthesia Redux - A Basics WW Game Sign Ups & Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
1. Tender Beef Stroganoff
2. AM
3. Doggo
5. Coop
6. Pipperoni
7.Karp
8. BC
9. genny
10. The 'Dines
11. Cubs
12. 3m
13. Barks
15. miz
16. Navs

Specs:
1. Coffee?
2. Mutts
3. Sunbodis
4. Dina
5. Lawpy
6. Alissa
7. Mrs

Sub

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
If anyone is staying away because they're worried they won't be able to keep up with post counts like the 90s game...I can say that for my part, I will be barely hitting the minimum vs flooding the thread.

Just found out my exam on Friday (which I was already behind on studying for) is cumulative including all of last semester and some of 2nd year. Lulzzzzzzz

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users
If anyone is staying away because they're worried they won't be able to keep up with post counts like the 90s game...I can say that for my part, I will be barely hitting the minimum vs flooding the thread.

Just found out my exam on Friday (which I was already behind on studying for) is cumulative including all of last semester and some of 2nd year. Lulzzzzzzz

I thought you were on ophtho? Should be a breeze

Oh hey me too! All of cardio in one exam WEEEEEEEE

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Y'all are superhuman if you can pull off acing exams like that and playing WW at the same time.
It's why they become difficult to defeat during powerwolfing escapades. Juggling multiple folders in the brain translates well to juggling multiple threads.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Y'all are superhuman if you can pull off acing exams like that and playing WW at the same time.
lol at you thinking I ace any exams :laugh: it's been proven to me time and time again it doesn't matter how well I understand the material, it's the nitty-gritty do you remember this one thing I mention off hand in the middle of a three hour discussion about something else?Yeah what was that? FYI if you're ever wondering what animal has the longest nephron in the world it's the kangaroo rat

lol at you thinking I ace any exams :laugh: it's been proven to me time and time again it doesn't matter how well I understand the material, it's the nitty-gritty do you remember this one thing I mention off hand in the middle of a three hour discussion about something else?Yeah what was that? FYI if you're ever wondering what animal has the longest nephron in the world it's the kangaroo rat

My favorite was always leprosy from armadillo footpads and syphilis from rabbit testicles lol

I think this fact alone will help me pass my renal path exam tomorrow :ninja:

Reactions: 1 user
Lol I've had almost enough wine to consider opening that just to see if I faint
I'm disappointed that there's a voiceover for the video because the phacoemulsifier that they used at my school made the cutest lil humming noise. I don't know if they all do that, but it made surgery seem so cheery.
I would like that! Narrated if possible (unlikely I know)

got some good vids! Will see if I can splice in a voice over so you know wtf is happening

Reactions: 4 users
My favorite was always leprosy from armadillo footpads and syphilis from rabbit testicles lol
Now I know what to blame if I ever cheat and get syphilis..... :thinking:

• Haha
  • Haha
Rabbits carry a different organism than people do, and it’s not infectious to people from rabbits. Trust me, I’ve handled a lot of rabbit testicles.
Damn genny be cool :yeahright:

• Haha
Rabbits carry a different organism than people do, and it’s not infectious to people from rabbits. Trust me, I’ve handled a lot of rabbit testicles.
I just know they host Treponema pallidum :shrug: And when I took USMLE it caused syphilis back then :rofl:

this is interesting stuff :cat::shy:
mrpac

I’m here I can play give me number fourrrrr

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
1. Tender Beef Stroganoff
2. AM
3. Doggo
4. Dolphino (pls)
5. Coop
6. Pipperoni
7.Karp
8. BC
9. genny
10. The 'Dines
11. Cubs
12. 3m
13. Barks
15. miz
16. Navs

Specs:
1. Coffee?
2. Mutts
3. Sunbodis
4. Dina
5. Lawpy
6. Alissa
7. Mrs

Sub

I’m here I can play give me number fourrrrr
Oh good, now I have an excuse to delay that isn't just "Sorries, friend emergency so I got home later than I expected and I'm too tired tonight"
Thanks dolph :D

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
I also just noticed who all is playing I like this roster. Good time to come back :banana:

Reactions: 5 users
FInal Roster. We'll get rolling here in the next hour or so I think. I am too soft-hearted to boot dolphin to sub-land so I guess we'll hope I either don't need subs or the tots will be able to step up to the plate.

1. @Stroganoff
2. @Animal Midwife
3. @Doggo Labs
4. @dolphin106258
5. @Coopah
6. @PippyPony
7. @Stagg737
8. @BigCats
9. @genny
10. @SARdoghandler (took me stupid long to figure out who "The 'Dines" was)
11. @cubsrule4e
12. @mmmdreamerz
13. @Barkley13
14. @mizchiefmanaged
15. @Navilly

Specs:
1. Coffee?
2. Mutts
3. Sunbodis
4. Dina
5. Lawpy
6. Alissa