WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
all good! I’m still a little confused on how the game works so I’ll watch this thread and figure it out for next time! thanks 😍@holdthemayo @Doktor_dud3 @EngrSC @PreciousMoments2024 @TrashCat @PhiloslothicalStudent @SirHammerlock @Wolfie<3 @Eriyo @nontradstdnt sorry for the retags but just wanted to make sure you saw the game and are potentially interested in playing
Thank you for the retag!! I was considering it but I think I need to sit this one out, I am going to be visiting family next week so participation would be hard. Totally hopping in the next game though 😀@holdthemayo @Doktor_dud3 @EngrSC @PreciousMoments2024 @TrashCat @PhiloslothicalStudent @SirHammerlock @Wolfie<3 @Eriyo @nontradstdnt sorry for the retags but just wanted to make sure you saw the game and are potentially interested in playing
Oh, I forgot about that. Baby mod please.Just caught this, do you want to play or did you still want to baby mod? I have no preference so up to you.
If anyone is staying away because they're worried they won't be able to keep up with post counts like the 90s game...I can say that for my part, I will be barely hitting the minimum vs flooding the thread.
Just found out my exam on Friday (which I was already behind on studying for) is cumulative including all of last semester and some of 2nd year. Lulzzzzzzz
Not on rotations quite yet 😉 so yes, I have an ophtho surgical lab tomorrow but also 4 other concurrent courses to worry aboutI thought you were on ophtho? Should be a breeze
Oh hey me too! All of cardio in one exam WEEEEEEEEIf anyone is staying away because they're worried they won't be able to keep up with post counts like the 90s game...I can say that for my part, I will be barely hitting the minimum vs flooding the thread.
Just found out my exam on Friday (which I was already behind on studying for) is cumulative including all of last semester and some of 2nd year. Lulzzzzzzz
It's why they become difficult to defeat during powerwolfing escapades. Juggling multiple folders in the brain translates well to juggling multiple threads.Y'all are superhuman if you can pull off acing exams like that and playing WW at the same time.
I would be interested, but I'm still on vacation and can't commit enough time to the game. I come back in a week, so tag me in the next game and hopefully I'll be able to join!@holdthemayo @Doktor_dud3 @EngrSC @PreciousMoments2024 @TrashCat @PhiloslothicalStudent @SirHammerlock @Wolfie<3 @Eriyo @nontradstdnt sorry for the retags but just wanted to make sure you saw the game and are potentially interested in playing
lol at you thinking I ace any examsY'all are superhuman if you can pull off acing exams like that and playing WW at the same time.
it's been proven to me time and time again it doesn't matter how well I understand the material, it's the nitty-gritty do you remember this one thing I mention off hand in the middle of a three hour discussion about something else?Yeah what was that? FYI if you're ever wondering what animal has the longest nephron in the world it's the kangaroo ratThanks! This useless fact will surely help me in bar trivia 8 years from now.FYI if you're ever wondering what animal has the longest nephron in the world it's the kangaroo rat
lol at you thinking I ace any examsit's been proven to me time and time again it doesn't matter how well I understand the material, it's the nitty-gritty do you remember this one thing I mention off hand in the middle of a three hour discussion about something else?Yeah what was that? FYI if you're ever wondering what animal has the longest nephron in the world it's the kangaroo rat
My favorite was always leprosy from armadillo footpads and syphilis from rabbit testicles lol

I think this fact alone will help me pass my renal path exam tomorrowlol at you thinking I ace any examsit's been proven to me time and time again it doesn't matter how well I understand the material, it's the nitty-gritty do you remember this one thing I mention off hand in the middle of a three hour discussion about something else?Yeah what was that? FYI if you're ever wondering what animal has the longest nephron in the world it's the kangaroo rat

Lol I've had almost enough wine to consider opening that just to see if I faint
I'm disappointed that there's a voiceover for the video because the phacoemulsifier that they used at my school made the cutest lil humming noise. I don't know if they all do that, but it made surgery seem so cheery.
I would like that! Narrated if possible (unlikely I know)
Now I know what to blame if I ever cheat and get syphilis.....My favorite was always leprosy from armadillo footpads and syphilis from rabbit testicles lol

Now I know what to blame if I ever cheat and get syphilis.....![]()
Now I know what to blame if I ever cheat and get syphilis.....![]()
Rabbits carry a different organism than people do, and it’s not infectious to people from rabbits. Trust me, I’ve handled a lot of rabbit testicles.and You’ll never forget it either!
Damn genny be coolRabbits carry a different organism than people do, and it’s not infectious to people from rabbits. Trust me, I’ve handled a lot of rabbit testicles.
Just don't cheat on genny. Problem solved!Damn genny be cool![]()
You can catch chlamydia from birds though 😉 it's just not the STDDamn genny be cool![]()
Rabbits carry a different organism than people do, and it’s not infectious to people from rabbits. Trust me, I’ve handled a lot of rabbit testicles.
And when I took USMLE it caused syphilis back then 🤣Rabbits carry a different organism than people do, and it’s not infectious to people from rabbits. Trust me, I’ve handled a lot of rabbit testicles.
I just know they host Treponema pallidumAnd when I took USMLE it caused syphilis back then 🤣
this is interesting stuff![]()
unpopular opinion:Just wait til you see some cubs eyeball surgery videos 😎
I always laugh at the idea that yelling at the mod won't make them intentionally slow game production to glacier speedsWhere is my role message, @WildZoo????????????
😵They can be infected with T. palladium for research purposes, but rabbit syphilis is T. cuniculi, which isn’t zoonotic.I just know they host Treponema pallidumAnd when I took USMLE it caused syphilis back then 🤣
They can be infected with T. palladium for research purposes, but rabbit syphilis is T. cuniculi, which isn’t zoonotic.
I always laugh at the idea that yelling at the mod won't make them intentionally slow game production to glacier speeds😵
Replace yelling with pressuring or shaming or whatever to get the same result 😉I dont see any yelling. should get them eyes checked!
Replace yelling with pressuring or shaming or whatever to get the same result 😉
I say as if I didn't do this two days ago....
Replace yelling with pressuring or shaming or whatever to get the same result 😉
I say as if I didn't do this two days ago....
Oh! Right in the nick of time (probably)I’m here I can play give me number fourrrrr
Maybe some TP rabbits got loose and ran amok!!
Up ur buttWhere is my role message, @WildZoo????????????
Oh good, now I have an excuse to delay that isn't just "Sorries, friend emergency so I got home later than I expected and I'm too tired tonight"I’m here I can play give me number fourrrrr
I’m here I can play give me number fourrrrr



You must be a kangaroo with such natural pocketing instinctsI also just noticed who all is playing I like this roster. Good time to come back![]()

Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.