Anybody heard from Meharry?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sunkid23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have had trouble finding out whether my application was ever complete. All my emails regarding any concern over my application have not been replied and calling them has not help as well. Has anybody experienced any problems? Has anybody interviewed there yet?:)

sunkid

Members don't see this ad.

Same here sunkid23. I called today and was transferred to a voicemail. I think I might withdraw my app... I'm fed up with HBCUs....

the same here..i had been completed since late August and nothing ...I tried calling but nobody would help..very disappointing:thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on 11/16--they invited me via email, it came out of the blue after hearing nothing for months (I applied in June)--and I am waiting to hear back from them on whether or not I am in. They told me I would know something within three weeks but it has now been three weeks and five days. Waiting in terrible suspense right now.

How do you know in Meharry when you are complete? The only thing that worries me is if they ever got my letters of reccomendation; i tried calling but all they tell me is to send an email....(never get a respond from it).

sunkid

Hey im an alumi there and even i have not heard anything yet.

i was having the same problem, i am still having the same problem. i called in and talked to ms. davis, couldnt check my status over the phone but was told to e-mail her, i did like twice but never heard back. when i talked to ms. davis she said that the e-mail was really backed up b/c of the excessive number of apps this year. despite all this i really want to go there, they have a great underserved med program

How do you know in Meharry when you are complete? The only thing that worries me is if they ever got my letters of reccomendation; i tried calling but all they tell me is to send an email....(never get a respond from it).

sunkid

I did get an email saying I was complete. it was a couple months after I had sent everything in (I think 2).. and then my interview was 2 months after that.. So they are just probably very behind if it took that long for me early in the cycle..

I sent my secondary in September and my LORs got there in the beginning of October. I called them in October and they said they were not giving out the application status over the phone and I would recieve an email to tell me if I was complete.

Hopefully we will hear from them soon. :luck: