2023-2024 Meharry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
i’ve been under review for almost three months…

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Just got the email about an A. Around 11:30 am. First A of the cycle

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 18 users
They just now sent me an email saying they received my update letter that I sent Feb 2nd. I guess they are behind. Hoping for that II

Members don't see this ad :)
Ms. Dixon is carrying the whole admissions process on her back at Meharry that’s the only name i’m familiar with 💀 gotta give her and the others obv. some grace

Reactions: 8 users
Ms. Dixon is carrying the whole admissions process on her back at Meharry that’s the only name i’m familiar with 💀 gotta give her and the others obv. some grace
She definitely is. I agree grace and patience should be given. Im sure it’s no easy task.

Any idea how many students have been offered acceptances by now? I think I read online that Meharry SOM's class size is 115 but I can't find a Facebook group for the class of 2028.

The group me has 82 people in it

Reactions: 4 users
Not sure if I'm right but match day is coming up and I know 1 school haulted the cycle until after match day (March 15) so that may be the reason for the amount of movement right. Im sure it'll pick up after.

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users
They just now sent me an email saying they received my update letter that I sent Feb 2nd. I guess they are behind. Hoping for that II
i sent mine 1/31, still nothing nor an under review email 😭

Reactions: 1 user
Since chances at the other HBCUs are looking slim, some news from here would be great. Howard is nearing the end of their cycle so I wonder if Meharry is also

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Since chances at the other HBCUs are looking slim, some news from here would be great. Howard is nearing the end of their cycle so I wonder if Meharry is also
Someone ask Ms. Dixon until when they are done interviewing 😭

Reactions: 3 users
Someone ask Ms. Dixon until when they are done interviewing 😭
I think it’s April but has anyone received any communication recently for either interviews or acceptances?

They had picked a date for me, so I’m unsure what others are available

How many interviews do applicants gotta do for Meharry? 2 interviews? 3?

how screwed am i? thought I had a solid interview today talking about how I knew a lot of people who attended mmc - sent my student interviewer a thank you message and they never responded :(

how screwed am i? thought I had a solid interview today talking about how I knew a lot of people who attended mmc - sent my student interviewer a thank you message and they never responded :(
You interviewed today?

Breathe. Not everyone lives and dies by their work email. It's a Saturday and they spent all day interviewing people.

• Care
I wouldn’t worry too much about it, unless the email had a specific question or something that prompted a reply, most thank you emails are left and not responded to

• Care
You interviewed today?

Breathe. Not everyone lives and dies by their work email. It's a Saturday and they spent all day interviewing people.
yeah there were a panel of student interviews this morning. appreciate the thoughts - thought talking about all my strong ties to mmc would've set me apart...

Last edited:
yeah there were a panel of student interviews this morning. appreciate the thoughts - thought talking about all my strong ties to mmc would've set me apart...
i understand but quite honestly a lot of students have ties to mmc. student interviews are chill bro your most important in my opinion is faculty mmi then student

I didn't even know they accepted updates. Is it worth it to send it at this time, or is it too late? No review email and submitted secondary late August

I didn't even know they accepted updates. Is it worth it to send it at this time, or is it too late? No review email and submitted secondary late August
I say it doesn’t hurt to try. Anything is possible.

Reactions: 1 users
So it sounds like they're still offering II? A bunch of other schools are closing for this app cycle... so maybe Meharry operates on a longer timeline?