Anyone heard from Oregon State Yet???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Awwww, you guys all seem so nice!

That's because we are. 🙂 Just think, if you go to Oregon State, you'll get to meet us, AND you'll know the name of everyone in your entire class because it's the smallest vet school class in the country!

But I hereby rescind my exhortation if you become a duck fan. 😀
 
So, I finally got a letter from Oregon today-- they selected me as an OOS alternate but I will be taking my name off the list as I have decided to attend IS at UC Davis.

Don't know if there are any other OOS alternates stalking this thread-- but in case you are, maybe you'll be a bit closer to the top of the list!

Good luck next year everyone!🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Let the waiting begin! I'm OOS which I know they don't interview. Any IS have interviews coming up?
 
I got my acceptance email from Oregon last monday (Feb. 8th). I'm not sure when they send everything out and I can almost guarantee that i will be declining this offer. Thought you guys would like to know
 
AcceptMe: what's your number 1 school if you don't mind me asking? Oregon is mine! So yes your post gives me hope!
 
AcceptMe: would you mind sharing some of your stats??? (I don't think I saw you on the successful applicant stats thread).
 
I received an oos offer last week and am seriously considering Oregon. I really like the idea of 55 (or so) classmates. Ekchad, are you a CA resident? If so why Oregon over Davis? I'm in the same boat and I think it would be really hard to turn down Davis based on residency alone.