ArroWW game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So...everyone left has been seered except devyn and Lupin? And I don't understand why we are trusting Samoa now. Was she actually investigated?

One more question...is there a seer item out there? I thought FFM ate the book, and I know 2 seers have died. So how did we get the results on Cyndia last night?
I doubt you will get that info cause it is more than likely BS. I really don't see how Helena is a villager. Like I said, I know Slade was a good guy the whole of season 1. Helena/Huntress was bad news less than halfway through her introductory episode.

Doc couldn't investigate. He didn't have that ability.
He used the book on me and had other methods. You are reaching and are therefore making me think you may be Merlyn and have a cover that makes you seer as someone else. It is absolutely ludicrous not to lynch devyn right now even if you have doubts as to who I am. You say there is investigation left, so it would be common sense to see if I am Walter to make sure wolves are not one step closer to winning while you lynch a regular villager.

I'm still suspicious of samoa. I also knew you were barton mathis.

I know nothing of lupin and now that she has role revealed, I highly doubt walter steele to be a regular villager, especially if moira wasn't. Isn't walter supposedly the one who was forcing moira to do ask the bad things, like kidnapping arrow and sabotaging the boat him and his father were on?
Walter Steele was the one who suspected Moira was lying and into some bad things. He is the first one who brought Felicity Smoak into the good guy realm. He was even kidnapped by Merlyn when it was discovered he was getting close to learning their secret.

Members don't see this ad.

He used the book on me and had other methods. You are reaching and are therefore making me think you may be Merlyn and have a cover that makes you seer as someone else. It is absolutely ludicrous not to lynch devyn right now even if you have doubts as to who I am. You say there is investigation left, so it would be common sense to see if I am Walter to make sure wolves are not one step closer to winning while you lynch a regular villager.

I am not sure who DVM is, but it would be ludicrous to lynch me.... you would be losing a number on the villager side... not smart... if you are a villager then you would not want me dead either

You really are making no sense... you are the only one who has not been seered....

I am not sure who DVM is, but it would be ludicrous to lynch me.... you would be losing a number on the villager side... not smart... if you are a villager then you would not want me dead either

You really are making no sense... you are the only one who has not been seered....
Ok. So we have merlyn and deadshot in the game. If I am the only one not seered, that would mean I have to be one of those. That still leaves the question, who is deadshot? That would be you. FFM went from Will T to the count. you went from the doll maker to deadshot. I suggest we get rid of you and investigate me tonight to see if I am Merlyn. Happily, I will be revealed as Walter Steele. Friend and step-father to Oliver and Thea Queen.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok. So we have merlyn and deadshot in the game. If I am the only one not seered, that would mean I have to be one of those. That still leaves the question, who is deadshot? That would be you. FFM went from Will T to the count. you went from the doll maker to deadshot. I suggest we get rid of you and investigate me tonight to see if I am Merlyn. Happily, I will be revealed as Walter Steele. Friend and step-father to Oliver and Thea Queen.

I have not been converted.... I am still a criminal.... so sadly you are wrong

I cannot be converted.

So either you are lying or someone else is.

I doubt you will get that info cause it is more than likely BS. I really don't see how Helena is a villager. Like I said, I know Slade was a good guy the whole of season 1. Helena/Huntress was bad news less than halfway through her introductory episode.

I know for a fact people were thinking Slade is a wolf. And no, I would be dumb to reveal where our remaining seering is coming from, but I can assure you that it is not BS.

Brenda-Meeks-Scared-Popcorn-Gif-In-Scary-Movie.gif

I highly, highly doubt the bolded part. Makes me want to lynch you actually based on other info that I know.

You can doubt whatever you want....

The fact of the matter is I have no idea who you are or where your info is coming from....

I am suspicious of you, lupin and samoa right now

Members don't see this ad :)
I am sure you do.... but I do not

I am just curious. You keep spouting off over and over that you are important for the villagers.... what exactly is it that makes you so important?

If I have to reveal my character on thread, I can. But probably best that I do not. I also have people that can back me up.

This is complete and utter BS. I am a regular villager. You guys are choosing to lynch me over a criminal.

I still count for numbers lupin.... use your brain..... don't make me finish this sentence

hoping you are a lying sack of ****e right now

I am just curious. You keep spouting off over and over that you are important for the villagers.... what exactly is it that makes you so important?

If I have to reveal my character on thread, I can. But probably best that I do not. I also have people that can back me up.

Meaning that my roll was not detrimental like DocE wanted to make it seem the criminals were.... I cannot be killed at night by wolves.... so if you guise are smart enough not to lynch me during the day then you keep a villager number through the game..... I did not want to reveal this early in the game as then the wolves would not attack me - I was hoping we could get a few no kill nights out of me

I have not voted to lynch you yet as people have vouched for you....

After a power outage by SDN Power and Light, that was supposed to last only 10 minutes, but lasted for hours, there was not much left energy left by the villagers to actually vote. Instead they spent the morning going around in circles, but with no changes. Lupin resignedly comes to the village square and is quickly dispatched by the Arrow without a whole lot of emotion.

You have lynched Walter Steele, regular villager, who could only be lynched if Moira voted to lynch him while she was alive, but was vulnerable to be lynched as normal after her death.

It is Night 10

Night closes as soon as I get your PMs … please send them ASAP. Probably give you 3 or 4 hours for Lynching after that. We should be able to squeeze another round if SDN holds together.

The elite 8 SDN City Citizens

3- Starling City Police Station
@dpmd and @devyn

4- Merlyn Global
@Chillbo Baggins

5- Lian Yu
@DVMDream

6- Verdant (night club)
@Philliab

9- Arrowcave (aka the Quiver)
@Carbon

10- Abandoned clock tower
@Cyndia

11- Laurel’s apartment
@Samoa

The Queen family home - BURNED TO THE GROUND
Queen Consolidated - HQ sold in a corporate restructuring.
The Glades - Finally abandoned, bulldozed and turned into a planned condominium community for rich retirees.
The CNRI (legal aid) - shut down due to lack of funding.

The SDN City Mortuary
Lissarae06 , Ted Gaynor, Criminal
thedrjojo, Isabel Rochev, Regular Villager
LetItSnow, Sara Lace, Ambiguous Villager
Escalla, Moira Queen, Ambiguous Villager

Medicane, Tommy Merlyn, Regular Villager
kaydubs, Garfield Lynns, Criminal
Doc Espana, John Diggle, Arrow team member
Dwindlin, Frank Bertinelli, Criminal
ddstothecor, Slade Wilson, villager==>wolf
that redhead, Nyssa Al Gul, Criminal
Nyanko, Detective Lance, Regular Villager
Flim Flam Man, William Tockman, Criminal ==> wolf
Shortnsweet, Laurel Lance, Regular Villager
Lupin21, Walter Steele, Regular Villager

ps- links to all votes and write-ups are on Post #1.

****e! I got stuck at the barn longer than I thought. Sorry guys. :(

Villagers:

winning.gif

Damn sorry lupin :( my phone is about to die (been out touristing all day) but I'll be back in a couple hours and much more present now that the weekend is over!

The citizens of SDN city have had a tough time. The death of Lupin has them shaking their heads, and they decide it is time to take some decisive actions. People have decided that although they could go on like this, they don’t want to. They want it to END NOW! And end it they will…one way or another.

We start our recounting of the night’s events with Cyndia. After the murder of her father she has been out visiting the sites of SDN city, celebrating her freedom from that creep. She carries her gun everywhere, cause you just never know when you might need it in this city these days. She is vaguely aware that she is frequently being followed, and she is pretty certain that Samoa has been keeping an eye on her for some reason. Still, she knows she “owes Samoa” on some level, but is trying not to think of how. Tonight Samoa is going to make her pay her debt, and in a very naughty way. Samoa is using Cyndia as bait. Not that she knows it, but she figures that Team Arrow must distrust Cyndia and will eventually come to kill her. When they do, she will be waiting. And tonight is that night.

So tonight, the Arrow has decided it is time to try to kill for the third time, and Cyndia is the target. Felicity gives the Arrow Cyndia’s location and the Arrow eagerly goes to shoot down his target. He checks around and doesn’t see any danger. He carefully waits for Cyndia to cross the street and come into his kill zone. When she does, without hesitation he lets fly HIS LAST REMAINING ARROW, and shoots her down.

The Arrow has killed Cyndia, Helena Bertinelli, Chaos character who had 2 kills in the game (and a bonus one if she managed to kill her father).

The Arrow tells Roy Harper to go get the gun she has dropped on the ground so they can use it. As soon as Roy leaves the Arrows side, the Arrow gets a strange feeling and jumps to the side just as a bullet and an arrow simultaneously pass him by. As he rolls over he sees the glint of a rifle scope, it is Deadshot. The Arrow yells to Roy and points out where deadshot is. “That is our other target for the night, that is your kill, go get him”.

Roy turns around and sees where the Arrow is pointing and turns just as he reaches the gun, but still being a bit clumsy with his power, he steps on, and crushes the gun that Helena dropped. Too bad, that gun could have come in handy. Roy goes after Deadshot, but Deadshot is harder to track down than he thought he would be. It seems he has retained the power of his former persona, Barton Mathis, who is able to escape attack at night. Finally Roy catches up with him and they battle for a while, Roy with his enhanced strength, and Deadshot with the Mirukuru that hasn’t helped anyone in the game. Roy is unable to defeat Devyn. Somehow Roy weakens, and has lost his power of strength after this fight. He has used up his killing ability and never will be able to kill again.

The wolves regroup from their unsuccessful attempt on The Arrow.
Team Arrow regroups from their unsuccessful attempt on Deadshot.

They could end the night right there… be down to 7 players, and go back to lynching, but do they have to?

Samoa has another idea. As Malcolm Merlyn, she has kept the attention off of her with her alias of Yao Fei. The villagers couldn’t lynch her so they kind of left her alone. They also didn't manage to kill her, because she could not be killed by a single attacker. Yet, Team Arrow had the ability to check out how to kill ANY player in the game through Felicity’s hacking (or if she died through Sara’s hacking). But they never bothered to check, so they never realized the importance of preserving their kills for coordinated assaults, or for keeping alive those with kill abilities like Cyndia, or her father, or Sara. Now they will pay for their strategic error. On this night, they used up their last 2 kills, and killed the only other person who could help them, so Malcom is now unkillable. And as Malcolm realizes this he decides they should just end it once and for all.

One by one Malcolm and Deadshot will pick off the villagers.

First they kill DVMDream, Barry Allen, who searched out all the members of the team Arrow and allowed them to communicate. Barry also took over team Arrow protection abilities when Diggle died.

Then they kill DPMD, Roy Harper, who had the ability to kill 2 times after his powers where activated by Thea finding him.

Then Philliab, Thea commits suicide over the loss of her boyfriend.

Then they kill Carbon, Felicity Smoak, who could investigate how to kill a player or could investigate their role.

Finally, they kill Chillbo, Oliver Queen, who had 3 arrows to kill with at night, and who could not die while any member of Team Arrow was alive.

Samoa, Malcolm Merlyn, original lone wolf, and her first conversion Devyn, William Tockman/Deadshot have failed the city of all its inhabitants.

I would say congrats to the wolves for winning, but this one feels more like the villagers lost than the wolves won.

Thanks for everyone playing.

And thanks to Dyachei for help modding, especially through the my torture of being unable to access the forum.

This was a pretty difficult game for both villagers and wolves, you each had your challenges to overcome. Check out the game doc for full roles.. and you will see.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AoHosF9cSyf5dHJCNmJtNHllNExYQTQ4R2tMTzg0b0E&usp=sharing

3- Starling City Police Station
@dpmd, Roy Harper, Arrow team
@[COLOR=#ff4d4d]devyn[/COLOR], William Tockman, criminal ==> Deadshot, wolf

4- Merlyn Global
@Chillbo Baggins, Oliver Queen, Arrow Team

5- Lian Yu
@[COLOR=#666600]DVMDream[/COLOR], Barry Allen, Arrow Team

6- Verdant (night club)
@Philliab, Thea Queen, Regular Villager

9- Arrowcave (aka the Quiver)
@Carbon, Felicity Smoak, Arrow team

10- Abandoned clock tower
@Cyndia, Helena Bertinelli, Chaos

11- Laurel’s apartment
@Samoa, Malcom Merlyn, Original Lone wolf

The Queen family home - BURNED TO THE GROUND
Queen Consolidated - HQ sold in a corporate restructuring.
The Glades - Finally abandoned, bulldozed and turned into a planned condominium community for rich retirees.
The CNRI (legal aid) - shut down due to lack of funding.

The SDN City Mortuary
Lissarae06 , Ted Gaynor, Criminal
thedrjojo, Isabel Rochev, Regular Villager
LetItSnow, Sara Lace, Ambiguous Villager
Escalla, Moira Queen, Ambiguous Villager

Medicane, Tommy Merlyn, Regular Villager
kaydubs, Garfield Lynns, Criminal
Doc Espana, John Diggle, Arrow team member
Dwindlin, Frank Bertinelli, Criminal
ddstothecor, Slade Wilson, villager==>wolf
that redhead, Nyssa Al Gul, Criminal
Nyanko, Detective Lance, Regular Villager
Flim Flam Man, William Tockman, Criminal ==> wolf
Shortnsweet, Laurel Lance, Regular Villager
Lupin21, Walter Steele, Regular Villager

ps- links to all votes and write-ups are on Post #1.

Reactions: 1 user
Having no idea that there existed a way to figure out how to kill someone and having a wolf seer as not a wolf I don't see how the game was actually winnable.
She never seer-ed as not a wolf. She seer-ed as a different name. If Nyanko investigated her 3x she would get affiliation, if she investigated her twice she would have seen her role ability and figured out she was a wolf.

If Carbon had checked how to kill her ONCE (which was in her role description so don't say there was no idea a way existed) she would have found out they needed 2 people to attack at once.

The idea of Team Arrow was you guys had to work together to kill the Lone original wolf.

Thanks mods. Fun yet frustrating game.

Without being able to identify Malcom as a wolf using my seer ability, why would I have spent a night's ability trying to figure out how to kill him? :(

Without being able to identify Malcom as a wolf using my seer ability, why would I have spent a night's ability trying to figure out how to kill him? :(
DPMD was told Samoa tried to recruit her…… that led to Cyndia and Chillbo trying to kill Samoa, so she was clearly under suspicion.
She was just able to fool you with the reason she was recruiting….. no one seemed to talk about that after the first half of the game.

I couldn't make it easy for you to find her. But you had a big hint.

very interesting concept.

I have mixed feelings about the game mechanisms, but appreciate your commitment to it and your A+ writeups, and kinda glad i just got to view it from the outside... i enjoyed laughing at everyone flounder around... well done

Again, I don't see how my trying to figure out how to kill Samoa would have been anything but a waste of time given the information that I had (that she was Yao Fei).

Worst
Game
Mechanic
Ever (and I dont say this as a non-wolf. I say this as, you made a game-breaking mechanic and hid the only way to figure it out in a single person's power. Yes technically two, but wasnt that the double agent character anyway?). When games stop being WW and start being something entirely seperate from the rules of WW, you get a thumbs down.

Though I will say I have *A LOT* of complaint about the game as a whole, except for the completely horrid game design on merlyn, I actually fully approve of every other game design decision and it was fun. I can complain about the non-game related stuff elsewhere.

DPMD was told Samoa tried to recruit her…… that led to Cyndia and Chillbo trying to kill Samoa, so she was clearly under suspicion.
She was just able to fool you with the reason she was recruiting….. no one seemed to talk about that after the first half of the game.

I couldn't make it easy for you to find her. But you had a big hint.
and nobody questioned that there WASN'T ANY SHADO CHARACTER IN THE GAME (his daughter:laugh:)

Worst
Game
Mechanic
Ever* (and I dont say this as a non-wolf. I say this as, you made a game-breaking mechanic and hid the only way to figure it out in a single person's power. Yes technically two, but wasnt that the double agent character anyway?). When games stop being WW and start being something entirely seperate from the rules of WW, you get a thumbs down.

Though I will say I have *A LOT* of complaint about the game as a whole, except for the completely horrid game design on merlyn, I actually fully approve of every other game design decision and it was fun. I can complain about the non-game related stuff elsewhere.

And mind you, I played in the Matrix WW, where no one had any powers until they were selected to find out IF they had powers at all. Had to go to the oracle to discover your powers. It made that game come to a crawl, but it didnt break it dead.

and nobody questioned that there WASN'T ANY SHADO CHARACTER IN THE GAME (his daughter:laugh:)

I did. I also accused her of being malcom merlyn because she just had to be after that write up inolving DPMD. I was 50% of the think-tank that came up with DDS being turned into slade. And looking back at it.... Devyn probably got converted on night 3, cause thats when she went from "just gonna target DocE for fun" to "DocE MUST DIE NOW! SO ODD, KILL HIM WITH FIRE". Turns out the criminals cant resist conversion but ambiguous have a choice thing was the entire basis of the game too.

Just wish i didnt die so early. I took a bit of time to get going but I was literally en-fuego when I died.

Again, I don't see how my trying to figure out how to kill Samoa would have been anything but a waste of time given the information that I had (that she was Yao Fei).
my comment is, and this goes to the DocE mode of modding, that everything is placed in a game for a reason.

You know that you specifically have a skill to learn how to kill someone, and you have someone who is obviously difficult to kill, I would think it was important for me to use my skill on that.

That being said, unless you think that Samoa is a wolf, there is no imperative to actually use the two kill attempts on her simultaneous.

In a game requiring a lot of coordination, minimum communication hurts the ability to coordinate.