As Seen On TV WW - Game Thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I am SO JEALOUS I want to bottle feed fawns :cryi:
It’s not all glamorous... if they don’t eat you have to hold them and they kick the **** out of you. Really hurts

Members don't see this ad.

I’m driving home but I’m extending the vote to 11:00 EST PM because I want to be the one to close it lol

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
vote closed results pending

• Hmm
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Wolf Pillow Pet.jpg

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Well good game everyone!

• Love
Voted out and discontinued is @Kota1000 who was
Hamper Hoops​
- Vanillager
Jump, dunk, or dunk your dirty clothes into the Hamper Hoop™.

When the hamper's full, just remove it from the net. Then straight to the laundry room.

Dead and discontinued is @holdthemayo who was

Bendaroos - Vanillager
Bendaroos Magic Wax Super String are tons of funs, hours of pleasure and kids never get bored because there always more new and fun things to do with Bendaroos. Super durable and easy to use Bendaroos can do just about anything. Create your favorite animal, boat or bridge.Transform ordinary items in cool things a space ships or treasure chest. Bendaroos always hold their shape...plus they even unbend to use again and again! Benderoos stick to walls, Windows, and can decorate so many things! There's so much you can do when you play with Bendaroos!

Alive and winning the game is
@BigCats who was

Pillow Pets - Wolf Blocker
Pillow Pets are a brand of stuffed toys with Velcro straps which enable them to be converted from a decorative pillow into a stuffed animal. The toys are made from chenille. Pillow Pets were invented by Jennifer Telfer in 2003. where the company's famous slogan, "It's a pillow, it's a pet, it's a Pillow Pet!" was featured in every ad.

WOLVES WIN!

GREAT GAME EVERYONE! I HOPE YOU ALL HAD FUN! Stay tuned for my next game because I really had fun modding!

I will post superlatives/awards next!​

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Well good game everyone!
You guys did great!! You both had good instincts- mayo saw I was just drowning the thread in posts and you saw that some of my analysis was, uh, perhaps grasping at a few too many straws. I knew that the only way I could win was by sheer volume- you both had such a ridiculously pure tone that there's just no way I could've competed with you any other way.

You guys did great!! You both had good instincts- mayo saw I was just drowning the thread in posts and you saw that some of my analysis was, uh, perhaps grasping at a few too many straws. I knew that the only way I could win was by sheer volume- you both had such a ridiculously pure tone that there's just no way I could've competed with you any other way.

You did great! I definitely thought you were village D1, and didn’t really change my opinion until later yesterday after you targeted moose so long and posted quite a few posts regarding being the misvote being saved for today

• Love
Awesome first game alissa, loved the theme and the setup!! Big thank-you to the co-mods too!! :biglove:

• Love
Great game @BigCats - You carried this game with your activity and made it a lot of fun

@Kota1000 - I had you as my strongest village read early in the game. Wish I had stuck with it. Well played. Sorry I let you down in the end.

Thank you mods. Great first game @alissa14

• Love
And of course thank you to my wonderful teammate @genny - I had such a fun time playing with you and I'm so glad I finally got to wolf with you!! :biglove:

Reactions: 1 users
Great game @BigCats - You carried this game with your activity and made it a lot of fun

@Kota1000 - I had you as my strongest village read early in the game. Wish I had stuck with it. Well played. Sorry I let you down in the end.

Thank you mods. Great first game @alissa14

It’s all good, I feel bad that I wasn’t more active and helpful.

No worries. I put too much stock in how last night ended and not enough of how I read you the rest of the game. That was on me. It was fun playing with you.

It was fun playing with you and everyone else! This was a great game, way less stressful then some of the other past games

• Love
Now I can go recover from what have been the longest 4 days of my life. Did you know I got 5 hours of sleep the other night because I was so worked up about this game?? If I wolf in Stranger Things I might not make it through!!

Which reminds me: my foreign body dog was left unsupervised Wednesday and ate a bunch of cardboard. So far no complications, but if anyone wants to pray for some greater wisdom (for the dog and/or for the owners), I would appreciate it.

• Sad
  • Wow
It was fun playing with you and everyone else! This was a great game, way less stressful then some of the other past games
I had so much fun playing with everyone- this was a great group with strong players all across the board! Especially big kudos to @Miranda Senft for promoting active involvement while being just the sweetest person ever!

• Love
Wait did the superlatives post? Arghhh

• Sad
I had so much fun playing with everyone- this was a great group with strong players all across the board! Especially big kudos to @Miranda Senft for promoting active involvement while being just the sweetest person ever!
Love you BC!!! It was super fun playing with you and everyone else! Hope stranger things is just as fun!! Great job also promoting stuff on thread BC :) always gave me someone to talk to!

• Love
Wait did the superlatives post? Arghhh

SUPERLATIVES
Best Overall
- Mayo
Your gameplay impressed me throughout! While your hard work didn’t lead to a village win, it did not go unnoticed. Great job!

Most Improved - Mayo
I’ve been watching your gameplay improve since your very first game (Hannibal?). Each game since, you have improved in both your gameplay and analysis. Nice work!

“Please call the kids are worried” (Award unofficially sponsored by FTF) - Mayo for going missing D2 and then getting voted out as a PR. But in all seriousness I know you’re busy and I hope things are okay with you :)

Best Vanillager - Mayo for doing the best thing a vanillager can do which is tricking wolves into killing you on the first night.

Gone Too Soon - Mayo for being an easy push :(

Best at Darts - Mayo for correctly (and 100% by accident) guessing both wolves D1 using a random dartboard
Lawper said:
genny, catsy wolves
Best Team - Mayo & Mayo (obvi) - when it randed you both as wolves I went “OOOOH this’ll be interesting.” I will say I’m not disappointed! Shoutout to Mayo for leading her team to victory

Participation Award - Mayo for being there (when she’s not making handbags or being a kicka** vet ;))
Best Role PMs - Mayo & mayo for entertaining me and making me laugh. Here are some highlights:

Spoiler: Moose
Spoiler: Mayo

Best Mods - Mayo

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
SUPERLATIVES
Best Overall
- Mayo
Your gameplay impressed me throughout! While your hard work didn’t lead to a village win, it did not go unnoticed. Great job!

Most Improved - Mayo
I’ve been watching your gameplay improve since your very first game (Hannibal?). Each game since, you have improved in both your gameplay and analysis. Nice work!

“Please call the kids are worried” (Award unofficially sponsored by FTF) - Mayo for going missing D2 and then getting voted out as a PR. But in all seriousness I know you’re busy and I hope things are okay with you :)

Best Vanillager - Mayo for doing the best thing a vanillager can do which is tricking wolves into killing you on the first night.

Best at Darts - Mayo for correctly (and 100% by accident) guessing both wolves D1 using a random dartboard

Best Team - Mayo & Mayo (obvi) - when it randed you both as wolves I went “OOOOH this’ll be interesting.” I will say I’m not disappointed! Shoutout to BigCats for leading her team to victory

Participation Award - Mayo for being there (when she’s not making handbags or being a kicka** vet ;))
Best Role PMs - MOOSE & mayo for entertaining me and making me laugh. Here are some highlights:

Best Mods - Mayo
Woo woo!!!! Go mayo!!!!

• Love
  • Haha
SUPERLATIVES

“Please call the kids are worried”
(Award unofficially sponsored by FTF) - Mayo for going missing D2 and then getting voted out as a PR. But in all seriousness I know you’re busy and I hope things are okay with you :)
Did you mean 3m @alissa14

• Haha
SUPERLATIVES
Best Overall
- Mayo

Most Improved - Mayo

Best Team - Mayo & Mayo (obvi) - when it randed you both as wolves I went “OOOOH this’ll be interesting.” I will say I’m not disappointed! Shoutout to Mayo for leading her team to victory

Best Role PMs - Mayo & mayo for entertaining me and making me laugh. Here are some highlights:

Best Mods - Mayo
I’m so tired I didn’t even notice!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Oh also @WonderingStudent if you were wondering (ha!) why you died:

BigCats said:
In terms of greatest danger based on knowledge of how the setups work, I would probably want Wondering to die tonight actually. I don’t think we’ll get her voted out ever, she’s a beast in endgame, and if anyone knows how to put the pieces together, it’s her.

• Love
  • Haha
here are the REAL superlatives (thank you mayo)

SUPERLATIVES
Best Overall - MOOSE

Most Improved - Kota

“Please call the kids are worried” (Award unofficially sponsored by FTF) - 3M for going missing D2 and then getting voted out as a PR. But in all seriousness I know you’re busy and I hope things are okay with you :)

Best Vanillager - Wonder for doing the best thing a vanillager can do which is tricking wolves into killing you on the first night.

Gone Too Soon - MsP for being an easy push :(

Best at Darts - Lawper for correctly (and 100% by accident) guessing both wolves D1 using a random dartboard

Best Team - BC & genny (obvi) - when it randed you both as wolves I went “OOOOH this’ll be interesting.” I will say I’m not disappointed! Shoutout to BigCats for leading her team to victory

Participation Award - genny for being there (when she’s not making handbags or being a kicka** vet ;))

Best Role PMs - MOOSE & mayo for entertaining me and making me laugh. Here are some highlights:

Night Action: Do Nothing :p

Tell Sunni it wasn't me please!!

This game is spoiler free. :p

BOOOO!!!!!!

Ma’am I’m sorry to say that suni is dead.

WHHHHAAAA????????

Yes ma’am I’m very sorry for your loss. I’m not sure how well you knew the deceased. But to inform you ma’am the scene wasn’t pretty. We’re not sure what attacked her. We’re thinking a bear or maybe a large wolf?

This wolf definitely looked like a...Big Cat!
For my night action, I would like to eat too much ice cream

N2 mayo eats a lot of ice cream which is weird because mayo is also a food? Food eating food = cannibalism? (Please note this is not an official night report)
Should your official night action be:

N3 - mayo eats filet mignon. Again, this is strange because mayo is a food but it’s also eating a food? Also mayo does not go with filet mignon

I feel like mayo on filet mignon should be an automatic night kill

You have been modkilled for putting mayo on filet mignon (please note this is not an official action and you are still alive so please play the game)

Is there any chance I can convince you to send some of the filet mignon w/ mayo over to both of my competitors? Enough to kill them both and make me the winner?

Best Mods - Huge thanks to both AM and Doggo for helping me run this thing. I truly could not do this without them. I would especially like to thank AM for teaching me how games are run and balance and mechanics and all the behind the scene stuff!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Best at Darts - Lawper for correctly (and 100% by accident) guessing both wolves D1 using a random dartboard
The real winner of the game!!!!

here are the REAL superlatives (thank you mayo)

SUPERLATIVES
Best Overall - MOOSE

Most Improved - Kota

“Please call the kids are worried” (Award unofficially sponsored by FTF) - 3M for going missing D2 and then getting voted out as a PR. But in all seriousness I know you’re busy and I hope things are okay with you :)

Best Vanillager - Wonder for doing the best thing a vanillager can do which is tricking wolves into killing you on the first night.

Gone Too Soon - MsP for being an easy push :(

Best Team - BC & genny (obvi) - when it randed you both as wolves I went “OOOOH this’ll be interesting.” I will say I’m not disappointed! Shoutout to BigCats for leading her team to victory

Participation Award - genny for being there (when she’s not making handbags or being a kicka** vet ;))

Best Mods - Huge thanks to both AM and Doggo for helping me run this thing. I truly could not do this without them. I would especially like to thank AM for teaching me how games are run and balance and mechanics and all the behind the scene stuff!

Aw how sweet!

Jokes on you bc aren’t you a he? Haha I WIN! MODS ALWAYS WIN!!!

The real winner of the game!!!!
Honestly I thought he somehow soul read both of you and I told AM damnit and she’s like “don’t give him too much cred he uses a dartboard”

• Haha