As Seen On TV WW - Game Thread!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 3 Ain’t No Sunshine (Can Jesus even drive?!?) Vote Tally
genny (2)
- MOOSE, mayo
MOOSE (1) - BC
BC (1) - Kota

4/5
Missing: genny
vote close in ~7 minutes

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't pull a BC from a few games ago lol

Reactions: 1 user
unvote Moose
vote genny

Reactions: 1 users
VOTE CLOSED

Members don't see this ad :)
Final Day 3 Ain’t No Sunshine (Can Jesus even drive?!?) Vote Tally
genny (3)
- MOOSE, mayo, BC
MOOSE (1) - genny
BC (1) - Kota

5/5

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
**** kota’s vote will not be counted because she did not unvote in time.

tumblr_oji5a2Nxv91r1ult6o1_500.gif

Voted out and discontinued is @genny who was

Fushigi Ball - Vanilla Wolf

The Fushigi ball is a clear acrylic ball, with a coating that looks glass-like in nature, and is used in what is known as ‘contact juggling‘. This is where objects, on being in contact with one’s body, can move in different ways, causing an optical illusion of fluidity, without releasing these into the air. A Fushigi ball uses this technique, being extremely lightweight in nature, but relying on one using synchronicity as his/her means to manipulate the ball. Through specific movements, a person is able to move this ball, as if it were doing it on its own, seeing as it floats and slides without restriction.

The wide commercial success of the "Fushigi Magic Gravity Ball" in 2010 reignited the controversy within the contact juggling community. The television advertisement consisted of a montage of contact juggling performance, the amazed reactions of audience members, suggestions that the ball appeared to float by itself, and an announcer suggesting that the ball can be quickly mastered "in just minutes." Concerned about the public depiction of contact juggling being accomplished not by skill but by means of a special prop, contact jugglers quickly filled a Fushigi thread to 100 pages on contactjuggling.org

Players
4. @Kota1000
8. @BigCats
9. @Miranda Senft
13.@holdthemayo

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I hope people actually read the fushigi ball description. Actually quite interesting...

• Love
All right, as much as I would love to rehash that, I'm gonna go sleep rn. Assuming I'm alive tomorrow (and my psychic intuition says I will be :rolleyes:), tomorrow will be a very weird day for me time-wise, just as a heads-up.

BC in response to my D1 genny vote
Although I am a bit confused by this, I’m sure you’re not suggesting nixing folks just for being strong players but why wouldn’t you want to keep strong players around if they’re on your side?

In response to Sunni suggesting Genny and I were w/w
:shrug: I guess I don’t usually see wolves pushing each other D1? Especially in such a small game. Seems high risk low reward imo.

So glad I’m getting love reacts! It’s a much better response than what I was getting when I announced 3M’s death

• Love
Voted out and discontinued is @genny who was

Fushigi Ball - Vanilla Wolf

The Fushigi ball is a clear acrylic ball, with a coating that looks glass-like in nature, and is used in what is known as ‘contact juggling‘. This is where objects, on being in contact with one’s body, can move in different ways, causing an optical illusion of fluidity, without releasing these into the air. A Fushigi ball uses this technique, being extremely lightweight in nature, but relying on one using synchronicity as his/her means to manipulate the ball. Through specific movements, a person is able to move this ball, as if it were doing it on its own, seeing as it floats and slides without restriction.

The wide commercial success of the "Fushigi Magic Gravity Ball" in 2010 reignited the controversy within the contact juggling community. The television advertisement consisted of a montage of contact juggling performance, the amazed reactions of audience members, suggestions that the ball appeared to float by itself, and an announcer suggesting that the ball can be quickly mastered "in just minutes." Concerned about the public depiction of contact juggling being accomplished not by skill but by means of a special prop, contact jugglers quickly filled a Fushigi thread to 100 pages on contactjuggling.org

Players
4. @Kota1000
8. @BigCats
9. @Miranda Senft
13.@holdthemayo

I was so hoping that Fushigi balls would be one of the players. Low key disappointed it wasn't me.

tlgELhm.gif

• Love
It is now N3
Normally I would lock thread overnight but I’m not sure if I’ll be able to be available at 10 AM to unlock it. So just pretend you’re not allowed to post until tomorrow

Dead and discontinued is @Miranda Senft who was

SnackEez - Vanillager

"The All-In-One, Go Anywhere Snacking Solution!" Snackeez allows you to have your favorite snacks and drinks, all in one hand! No more mess- the clever design of Snackeez controls the mess by keeping everything in one hand instead of trying to manage your food in one hand and drink in the other. Snackeez has a hinged flip-top lid that seals completely to prevent spills and keep food and drinks fresh. Perfect for in the car, parties, sitting on the couch, and more!

It is now D4.
Vote will close at 10:00 PM EST and thread will lock at 11:00 PM EST

Today is still volo! Choose your votes wisely!

Players
4. @Kota1000
8. @BigCats
13.@holdthemayo

Discontinued Products
1. @Ms Procrastinator - Snuggie, Vanillager
2. @WonderingStudent - Wubble Bubble Ball, Vanillager
3. @mmmdreamerz - Floam, Village Protector
4. @Sunbodi - Slushy Magic, Village Jailer
5. @genny - Fushigi Ball, Vanilla Wolf
6. @Miranda Senft - SnackEez, Vanillager

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
That is a bit of a surprising twist. I would have thought she would be left around since there was a lot of interest in her for the past few days.

One of you guys has an absolutely ice cold sense of humor

I can't believe I'm stuck in the final volo with who I thought were my two villagers. This is my hell.

Maybe I will be eating a rock after all lmao

• Haha
For me, I’m leaning towards BC as the last wolf because Mayo was on genny all day yesterday, whereas BC was tunneling moose yesterday and switched to genny very last minute. More analysis to come when I have time

Which makes me want to bash my head against a wall lol but I am so lost rn

Why’s that?
I need to reread and see where my head is at after I take a nap... I think it’s something about the not-unvoting at close yesterday plus some posts of yours that feel a bit wishy-washy and like you’re keeping your sketch options open. It’s just a feeling for now and I need to go look for concrete examples to prove or disprove it, but that’s where my head is at rn.

I haven't done my reread of BC's comments yet.

Reading through Kota

Why Genny if you think a sunny vote would be beneficial?
I don’t really support voting someone because they are a good wolf when they haven’t done much to be wolfy, and it’s D1. I didn’t mind when you initially voted for Genny because it was so early on, but I don’t like how hung up you are on the one argument...
Yet your sticking to this assessment. Do you have any new reasoning for your genny vote? Or do you plan on changing your vote?
Rereading this, I find the logic kind of odd. Even if the best players do turn out as wolves, I feel like it’s better to hunt wolves then just eliminate a player because they could potentially be a scary wolf, especially with lack of suspicions evidence. Genny is in my neutral pile right now, but nothing they’ve posted has made me want to put them in village or wolf piles. What are your thoughts on genny today?
Why do you think this? Genny has barely made any posts

I didn't think much of it at the time, but Kota deflected attention away from Genny quite a bit in the beginning.

Yeah, I’d rather get a wolf then misvote
vote genny

This really doesn't sit well with me. It seems like something that wolves might try to cook up when they know one of them is going down. If Genny forces the last minute tie on volo then you win. If she doesn't then you have plausible deniability.

I know it could be an accident, but it looks more like gameplay.

Definitely feeling a Mayo or maybe genny or BC lynch today... I have to do some rereading when I get a chance. What is everyone else thinking?

There were a few comments like this that don't really say anything, but look like maybe you are considering Genny. It makes me nervous